Page 76 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

I'm trying to autocreate icons for Dream on Windows 7, however when i click on the .atn file, a pop-up comes saying "Windows can't open this file". I think it's because it is not associated with any program on my computer, so what program should i have ? A link would be appreciated.

You must have photoshop

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

sasuder (2011-07-22)

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasuder View Post
    I'm trying to autocreate icons for Dream on Windows 7, however when i click on the .atn file, a pop-up comes saying "Windows can't open this file". I think it's because it is not associated with any program on my computer, so what program should i have ? A link would be appreciated.
    Photoshop
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Does not have to be slide show just a photo widget

Question: I have finished the AllAppsGrid but I don't quite understand what you guys want. Most people's apps will be big so if I have an All Apps grid of small icons, most of the icons look squished.

Very Important Question For v2

Would people like the following big changes?

1. No vertical scrolling on pages
    2. Drawer style folder will have "Big" icons inside (for the icons that can't fit on each page)
    3. All Apps grid will have "big" icons scaled around half the size to fit a lot in

i.e. Only "big" icons in the theme (now that we have over 600 lol - gg Icon Creators!!)

Advantages:

1. Save on unnecessary use of ram
    2. Still look sexy and in my opinion BETTER
    3. If we didn't do this the All Apps grid looks ****
    4. No need for a "block scroll" button (which is a ***** and a half to code considering the multiple combinations pf setups people can choose)
    5. Actually make the drawer style folders useful (since most icons have been made and request are being made - thanks to those people)

Lol as I'm writing this I'm getting more and more convinced this is a good idea

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Just a note! The all apps grid will have normal sized icons (can't seem to get the big icons to work)
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-22 at 02:34 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Question: I have finished the AllAppsGrid but I don't quite understand what you guys want. Most people's apps will be big so if I have an All Apps grid of small icons, most of the icons look squished.

2. Drawer style folder will have "Big" icons inside (for the icons that can't fit on each page)
    3. All Apps grid will have "big" icons scaled around half the size to fit a lot in

i.e. Only "big" icons in the theme (now that we have over 600 lol - gg Icon Creators!!)

Advantages:

4. No need for a "block scroll" button (which is a ***** and a half to code considering the multiple combinations pf setups people can choose)
    5. Actually make the drawer style folders useful (since most icons have been made and request are being made - thanks to those people)

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
    Go for what you think is best for your theme. I'm absolutly sure it will turn out fantastic
    the theme is ''gold'' as it is so I think your choises will be the right ones
    I love this theme no question

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Go for what you think is best for your theme. I'm absolutly sure it will turn out fantastic
    the theme is ''gold'' as it is so I think your choises will be the right ones
    I love this theme no question
    Thanks for the kind words. Tell me, do you use vertical scrolling on the pages a lot?

Yes, I got a lot of apps, so vertical scrolling is important to me!!!
    Btw, just a few icons I made (uploaded to album)
    Dream Icons HD.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot_01.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-07-22 at 03:01 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-22)

Advantages:

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Just a note! The all apps grid will have normal sized icons (can't seem to get the big icons to work)
    I think it's a great idea because it's nice to be able to easily place the big icons rather than editing the plist, however my only concern is how much scrolling will be involved in the all apps not that it will have big icons rather than small ones. So for every page that would usually 12 small icons you will only now see 3. But look forward to seeing it and see how it all works, I did pay for this theme even though I am not using it (which is only because of the issue with the big icons being shrunk I folder) I am keeping up with this and waiting for updates in cydia

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Yes, I got a lot of apps, so vertical scrolling is important to me!!!
    Btw, just a few icons I made (uploaded to album)
    Dream Icons HD.zip
    Cheers for the icons!

So are you saying that you don't want me to remove vertical scrolling? Even though I would add big icons in the drawer folders now?

Lmao! Apparently you all just need to disregard my comment as I read the fine print below the comments after I made this comment... So never mind

Now, i'm having an idea, uno check your PM (Still typing)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-22)

I use a lot the vertical scrolling, not much the folder at the bottom right.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I think it's a great idea because it's nice to be able to easily place the big icons rather than editing the plist, however my only concern is how much scrolling will be involved in the all apps not that it will have big icons rather than small ones. So for every page that would usually 12 small icons you will only now see 3. But look forward to seeing it and see how it all works, I did pay for this theme even though I am not using it (which is only because of the issue with the big icons being shrunk I folder) I am keeping up with this and waiting for updates in cydia
    The all apps grid will have small size icons (16 a page). The question im considering is removing the small icons from the folders and having vertical scrolling of big icons in there rather than the pages. So the pages will have 8 big icons. And the folder will have as many big icons as you want with vertical scrolling. Make sense? What do you think about this?

Hmm but there are going to be all apps grid so the vertical scrolling doesnt concern me much

Quote Originally Posted by emre71 View Post
    I use a lot the vertical scrolling, not much the folder at the bottom right.
    Ok so what about this, @everyone

1. KEEP vertical scrolling as is
    2. Remove small icons in the folders and have big icons instead

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    Hmm but there are going to be all apps grid so the vertical scrolling doesnt concern me much
    You have to understand the all aps grid doesnt look right (in my opinion) because the icons have to be 59x60

check your PM uno, I'm having a crazy idea!

The all apps grid will have small size icons (16 a page). The question im considering is removing the small icons from the folders and having vertical scrolling of big icons in there rather than the pages. So the pages will have 8 big icons. And the folder will have as many big icons as you want with vertical scrolling. Make sense? What do you think about this?
    If that is the case then you will have big icons all over the place, so plenty of places to make sure to put all of your apps, so with the eye sore of the all apps grid, you should just remove the all apps grid all together as there will be no need what so ever for it

I think folders are not necessary
    Cause we are having a plenty of space to place icons we want on the home page.

now, i'm having an idea, uno check your pm (still typing)
    f***ing brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think folders are not necessary
    Cause we are having a plenty of space to place icons we want on the home page.
    Shhhhhh I think this idea is the big thing we keep a surprise till it all works

And you're right. It would render the folders useless (unless people want to store their unthemed icons - the original intention for the folders)
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-22 at 03:26 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2011-07-22)

Page 76 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast