Page 6 of 142 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright i finished, it is uploading right now, i will edit this post with DL link.

Quote Originally Posted by rokindeez View Post
    Dude i love your icons there so nice. You should check some of mine out.

Does appinfo tell you the names and stuff? I also used that
    If it's an app you already have, Either use app info, and it's what ever shows up at the top after you select it, or go into edit mode with dreamboard and it's what ever is in bold, thought with Angry Birds it's tricky. Cuz they all say Angry Birds..

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Alright i finished, it is uploading right now, i will edit this post with DL link.
    Can't wait to see them!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    If it's an app you already have, Either use app info, and it's what ever shows up at the top after you select it, or go into edit mode with dreamboard and it's what ever is in bold, thought with Angry Birds it's tricky. Cuz they all say Angry Birds..

Can't wait to see them!
    ...i changed theme to the best of my ability. Icons that are lik business, etc...couldn't change look toooo much. Now the games! WOW, even i am impressed... My head hurts now so i only made HD versions of icons...i will make SD icons when my head hurts less...staring at a PC screen messes with my head and eyesight,.. sorry.

Here is the DL link with the PSD of all icons and HD icons:

Dreams Icons by FrightDealer.zip

Hopefully with all my efforts i become Icon Creator...Xd IF not, its alright, not grudges.. Im not an evil person..

Ok. really digging the icons, but your names are all wrong.
    Ok i will use appinfo to rename them all.

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    ...i changed theme to the best of my ability. Icons that are lik business, etc...couldn't change look toooo much. Now the games! WOW, even i am impressed... My head hurts now so i only made HD versions of icons...i will make SD icons when my head hurts less...staring at a PC screen messes with my head and eyesight,.. sorry.

Here is the DL link with the PSD of all icons and HD icons:

Dreams Icons by FrightDealer.zip

Hopefully with all my efforts i become Icon Creator...Xd IF not, its alright, not grudges.. Im not an evil person..
    Look pretty good. Great images, just need a little help centering your images, The titels run off the icon in alot of them. Not trying to bust your balls, just giving some friendly advice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-07-08), unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Thanks

Look pretty good. Great images, just need a little help centering your images, The titels run off the icon in alot of them. Not trying to bust your balls, just giving some friendly advice.
    Yea i kno, lik i said, my head was hurting lik CRAZY. so i wasn't really paying attention... But i kno that...unoimkll, was telling me something about aligned the images? IDK, i thought i was just making it lik the others, that is what i did, so i didn't worry about the things running off the icon frame....idk, lik i said, my PS skillz are terrible

**UPDATE**

For naming them, Should they have the location name or what? (ex. com.apple.preferences???) Or the name that it is called...(ex. FaceTime..) Lik match the name of the icon.png or the installed icon to the PS made??? Or the Bundle name?? i am using AppInfo, so yea...cause i can edit them before i fall asleep, cause ima get myself hyped up on aleve...
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 2011-07-08 at 10:47 PM.

Finally Done i renamed them according to AppInfo
    Last edited by rokindeez; 2011-07-10 at 09:51 AM.

man since ur dezire theme i've been waiting to see if u could make something as beautiful as dezire ... and now u just proved it ... super super beautiful revolutionary dreamboard piece of beauty!

gr8 job and wished if you have mentioned any estimate release date!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 3zoooz For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

ETA for release?
    Plenty of icons have been made, so when are you gunna let us pick this bad boy up?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swol_je For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    ETA for release?
    Plenty of icons have been made, so when are you gunna let us pick this bad boy up?
    We can't rush perfection LOL. But I think over all this is going to be the most complete dreamboard theme out with 200 icons+.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rokindeez For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Looking pretty good guys, just dont spend to much time on the icons that your forget about functionality, it is dreamboard ya know

I'm so done with icons. That killed me, trying to get it all right. But i'm on the first post now. :P

I can't wait for this to release. I'm so anxious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    man since ur dezire theme i've been waiting to see if u could make something as beautiful as dezire ... and now u just proved it ... super super beautiful revolutionary dreamboard piece of beauty!

gr8 job and wished if you have mentioned any estimate release date!
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    ETA for release?
    The only thing holding this theme back from the public is my desire to have most people have the icons they need already. Otherwise, I submit it to cydia, it takes a few days... then shortly afterwards im releasing an update just for icons. Trust me the wait will be worth it.

I'm so done with icons. That killed me, trying to get it all right. But i'm on the first post now. :P

I can't wait for this to release. I'm so anxious.
    Your icons look great! you deserve it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Looking pretty good guys, just dont spend to much time on the icons that your forget about functionality, it is dreamboard ya know
    The theme is complete for first release, only icons are left xD

We can't rush perfection LOL. But I think over all this is going to be the most complete dreamboard theme out with 200 icons+.
    Downloading and checking your icons now

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

This really is stunning work. When I get a chance to check it out I will definitely have to! You really should look into porting this to iPad tho! Just JB my iPad 2

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    This really is stunning work. When I get a chance to check it out I will definitely have to! You really should look into porting this to iPad tho! Just JB my iPad 2
    Thank you Anthony =]

And yes I just jailbroke my ipad 2 and I would love to see this on the big screen. who knows maybe it's closer than we think

Finally Done i renamed them according to AppInfo : RokinDeez Dream Icons HD + SD.rar
    I have made a video to explain the problem with your icon names (uploading at the moment). It should clear things up. The icons themselves are fine, but I can't go and check if everyone is named correctly. I'll update this post and the first post when the video is up.

here:

Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-09 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Your icons look great! you deserve it =P
    Do you really think they look good? I worked really hard on them. lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

Do you really think they look good? I worked really hard on them. lol
    I wouldn't say it otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    I wouldn't say it otherwise
    True, True. SO ok, if anyone has any icon Requests, post em, and I'll try to make them for you. That is after unoimkll updates the icon list. lol.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-09)

is the list updated? I want to start making icons

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    is the list updated? I want to start making icons
    Yes I update the list before announcing a new Icon Creator there are now 183 i believe

Page 6 of 142 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast