Page 55 of 142 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

  1. #1081
    @uno yea its an action as it would take me a yr to do 1 icon at a time ha

  2. #1082

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casey81301 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-17), swol_je (2011-07-17), unoimkll (2011-07-17)

  4. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakimunda784 View Post
    Can someone post an icon for mail...I accidentally deleted mine
    AnyWays,
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail-2x.png  

  5. #1084
    I have a few request if anybody could help out with some icons for me.
    I need:
    RunKeeper
    MewSeek
    DatPiff Mobile
    SBSettings
    MyFitnessPal
    PhotoWizard

    Thank you guys for all the awesome alt Icons.

  6. #1085
    Look in
    Icons for Dream
    Some of them are made already, tell me which ones are missing.

  7. #1086
    great theme, but i dont like
    1- that you cant see the icons while editting. this is a serious issue for me.
    2- wallpapers are not working for me. only default works.

    is there any fix for my concerns?
    thanks.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  8. #1087

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (2011-07-17)

  10. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Look at the icon gallery (link at first post)
    Or reinstall the theme



    Here ya go
    IconPack3-HD.zip
    Also, thanks for providing images, made it easier for me =D
    Thank you man!

    It's also easier for me because then I can choose what images I want

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikBB For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-17)

  12. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    thanks.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-17), unoimkll (2011-07-17)

  14. #1090
    Unless I over looked them, I can't seem to find any of the apps im needing.
    RunKeeper
    MewSeek
    DatPiff Mobile
    SBSettings
    MyFitnessPal
    PhotoWizard

  15. #1091
    Devoured, I WANT THAT MOD!

  16. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Devoured, I WANT THAT MOD!
    im sending the icon mod to uno later today.

  17. #1093
    Preview of Sun live animated weather widget!

    Video is a little off, looks better on the device trust me. Moonlight animation is next. Any ideas?


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

    anig (2011-07-17), kuanyu (2011-07-17), swol_je (2011-07-17)

  19. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Preview of Sun live animated weather widget!

    Video is a little off, looks better on the device trust me. Moonlight animation is next. Any ideas?
    The weather widget in the springboard doesn't look good. The sunrays are a little bit wierd. Can you use the weather widget you have DeZire?

    But keep up the good work with the widgets.
    Last edited by ErikBB; 2011-07-17 at 04:21 PM.

  20. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    The weather widget in the springboard doesn't look good. The sunrays are a little bit wierd. Can you use the weather widget you have DeZire?

    But keep up the good work with the widgets.
    The video distorts the color, gets laggy and just doesn't do the animation justice. Trust me it looks nice, I like it anyway Can't use the deZire widget with the set weather widget. If you wanted the dezire widget you would have to manually set the weather and I'd rather take the more simple approach with the set location widget like in endroid. But I'll see if I can add the dezire weather widget in extras.

  21. #1096
    uploading gold icon mod now

  22. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    The video distorts the color, gets laggy and just doesn't do the animation justice. Trust me it looks nice, I like it anyway Can't use the deZire widget with the set weather widget. If you wanted the dezire widget you would have to manually set the weather and I'd rather take the more simple approach with the set location widget like in endroid. But I'll see if I can add the dezire weather widget in extras.
    You don't have the add the dezire weather, I'm sure it will look awesome whatever you do

  23. #1098
    We need a search feature on the icon album!

  24. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    We need a search feature on the icon album!
    Just click CTRL + F and you will get a search bar.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikBB For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (2011-07-17)

  26. #1100

    Never thought of that!
    But, I meant the feature to search the "whole" album

Page 55 of 142 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •