Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Feature Request
    Seen it on endroid. A button that opens up to all apps not put on a page. As it sits now if its not on a page or folder, then you cant get to it.

Also, I have all 3 Angry Birds games. but each of them are named Angry Birds. so all icons are the same. anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    ohh by the way...
    here u go
    Brilliant!! Also, that link never worked for me. I sent an email to kyle this morning to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    I wrecked my brain trying to figure that out. It is possible to .... LOL I may have just thought of something while typing this.

I could have a little button that turns of userinteraction for each individual page. but then thats a lot of work. also, playing around with userinteraction on dynamicviews can cause a **** ton of problems. *not sure if worth it* also you are probs in the minority so if you want I could direct you personally on how to edit the plist. (if you want)
    That would be awesome! Thanks. Also, any thoughts of adding a widget any time soon? maybe you can have it where you can have a setting to add a widget to a page or not. Lol. I'm just throwing stuff out there. the Whole settings thing has got me thinking. Sorry. lol

You have to make a HD version (320x206) with "@2x" before ".png" and an SD version (160x103) WITHOUT the "@2x" just the ".png"
    Sorry, my bad, despite being on an iphone 4 I don't need the 2x, which kinda sucks. Being on an iphone 4, that needs the 2x for most things, the fact that it read the SD and not the HD disappoints me.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Feature Request
    Seen it on endroid. A button that opens up to all apps not put on a page. As it sits now if its not on a page or folder, then you cant get to it.
    I'm also wanting an all apps folder....

@uno, you'll need an american iTunes account. I can make you one?
    I need a signature, help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    That would be awesome! Thanks. Also, any thoughts of adding a widget any time soon? maybe you can have it where you can have a setting to add a widget to a page or not. Lol. I'm just throwing stuff out there. the Whole settings thing has got me thinking. Sorry. lol
    Agreed, Animated weather is much needed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    @uno
    why did you delete the album with icons?
    1. Picassa is **** and its a ***** to upload 1000+ images to the web (HD and SD versions)
    2. Hard to keep track of
    3. All icons will be updated directly to the theme and icon mods will work similarly

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lol u can...
    just set the frame images as IconOverlay.png
    PathKiller: I just tried that nothing happend on my iphone.

Then use photo bucket, or imageshack, or imgur: the simple image sharer (which I use to use)
    @rokin
    clear your cache folder

I have a BUG. running 3gs. I see a collage of background images. I select on of the images, and it is then the only image shown. I guess i click on that? or whatnot. nonetheless. i have no wallpaper now.
    Watch the demo vid in the first post (not the teaser one) it will show you how that works. Also you need to download the wallpaper packs.

It's strange how this theme can be so minimalist yet be so amazing. lol. It's crazy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-15)

If you dont have paypal, which I do not. you can pay with credit card via amazon. its in cydia settings. Sign in to your cydia account, then select pay with amazon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by pathkiller29 View Post
    lol u can...
    Just set the frame images as iconoverlay.png
    this man may be a genius

Watch the demo vid in the first post (not the teaser one) it will show you how that works. Also you need to download the wallpaper packs.
    Ya i downloaded the black, and sure enough it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Thanks dude, got an email regarding the theme release

Will every update be sent to my email as a Icon creator?
    I will send you a free copy of it on your cydia account when i get my dev portal to work

Feature Request

Also, I have all 3 Angry Birds games. but each of them are named Angry Birds. so all icons are the same. anyone else have this?
    I intentionally didn't include an all apps grid. Simply because it takes a few minutes to organise and i had no place to put it.

By all means throw away. I already made a list of things to do for v2.0
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-15 at 06:20 AM.

I just don't want to suggest things that aren't even possible or WAY to labor intensive.

Care to share? lol

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Sorry, my bad, despite being on an iphone 4 I don't need the 2x, which kinda sucks. Being on an iphone 4, that needs the 2x for most things, the fact that it read the SD and not the HD disappoints me.
    The way the retina display works is it finds the .png (SD version of the file) - i.e. whenever something (UI or whatever) calls an image it searches for the standard definition version - then it looks if there is a @2x.png (HD version of the file) and uses that one instead. That is my understanding anyway. So it all works fine now??

Agreed, Animated weather is much needed.
    You mean the SBAW? or like a widget with the temperature and all that. I did say prior to release that I won't Dream to not be as intensive as other DB themes.

Note: I will (have plans) to add a clock widget to the lockscreen.

If you dont have paypal, which I do not. you can pay with credit card via amazon. its in cydia settings. Sign in to your cydia account, then select pay with amazon.
    thanks for helping out! btw i like you sig =D

I just don't want to suggest things that aren't even possible or WAY to labor intensive.

Care to share? lol
    I don't want to disappoint. Uni starts in 2 days so my free time will get raped. So I'll keep the list private and post updates that actually happen.
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-07-15 at 06:26 AM.

DAMMIT MAN! I need to figure out how to DB theme so i can just make a DeZire port. and this one will be good enough dammit. I gotta have my widgets! and i LOVED the DeZire widget.

Simply animated weather, I ran LAW with perpage. so if it was raining my iphone was raining. Temp would be nice like a small temp. not sure where it would fit. but LAW is one reason i might have to switch back to winterboard for a while.

sounds dumb, but where i live lightening comes out of the blue and wrecks havok. so i tend to watch the weather as much as i can.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2011-07-15 at 06:35 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-15)

Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast