Page 138 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    ok, now i know HTML. however Apple doesnt follow pur html.

that being said, heres the issues i have right now.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Attachment 543215

Attachment 543227

Ok i moved it over and added a bit of shadow color.

Now if i can get help on how to fix the post above this, i can release it to you guys.
    id love to get this done, anyone know where to put the code to have it under the mains?

12 more walls uploaded to gallery
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2011-08-20 at 05:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post
    Which version do you have? V1 you have to press the lock after you slide the key in.

You have to make sure you have downloaded the extra wallpaper packs from Cydia for v1 and themeit for v2. If you don't then only the samples show up.

Graviboard is not a necessity. It allows free horizontal scrolling like what was in v1. It's just a temporary solution until we figure out a way to get paging in the plist. You can buy it from Cydia if this sounds like something you'd like
    i tried graviboard and i didnt like what it was doing lol. :P
    I also tried unlocking it? I have v2 as it's saying. i push the key up there & then hit the lock and the key falls back out.
    Also, themeit. Is this a site or something in cydia, such and such. Sorry for being a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by clutchh View Post
    i tried graviboard and i didnt like what it was doing lol. :P
    I also tried unlocking it? I have v2 as it's saying. i push the key up there & then hit the lock and the key falls back out.
    Also, themeit. Is this a site or something in cydia, such and such. Sorry for being a noob.
    Here is ThemeIt
    Theme it, the missing theme store for iPhone by FIF7Y

The lockscreen help thing was not update (woops)
    Now you just slide up and let go to unlock

Can someone point me to a guide on how to make icons without photoshop?

Hi, I notice there's a lot of new wallpapers in the gallery, but the sizes is not for panoramic nor perpage sizes. Where can i use those? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Hi, I notice there's a lot of new wallpapers in the gallery, but the sizes is not for panoramic nor perpage sizes. Where can i use those? Thanks
    You can pick up a psd for making your own panoramic wallpapers from the FAQ on the first page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrAndrew420 For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (2011-08-21)

I got a question, i went into dream.plist and set allapps from true to false, but nothing is not working.

I'll repeat the question posed by someone else a few days ago: How can the plist be edited to enable the horizontal scrolling? In my view, that feature having been removed in v2 hampers navigation. Thanks in advance for the requested information.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    I'll repeat the question posed by someone else a few days ago: How can the plist be edited to enable the horizontal scrolling? In my view, that feature having been removed in v2 hampers navigation. Thanks in advance for the requested information.
    And I'll repeat what has been repeated ten trillion times. There can be no horizontal scrolling on V2 without Graviboard. Hasn't been fixed to do so without that, so if you can't wait, go get it from Cydia. I have it, works good!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    And I'll repeat what has been repeated ten trillion times. There can be no horizontal scrolling on V2 without Graviboard. Hasn't been fixed to do so without that, so if you can't wait, go get it from Cydia. I have it, works good!
    +1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

darlalyn1

While Graviboard works, I miss the old page snapping both vertically and horizontally

Also, to confirm that with Graviboard, the first wallpaper is different than the others when scrolling horizontally. When using page jumps via the right-hand button, it restores individual (per-cut page) wallpapers but not when going horizontally.

FYI the vertical scrolling is still enable. Tap the up arrow then the top left silver button and the + button. You have created a vertical page for that section.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, I went into the icons folder and deleted al of the non @2x icons, because im using an iPhone 4, and when I respringed, all the icons apppeared as if they had no icons in the folders. Is this supposed to happen, because themes with normal icons and @2x icons usually (for me, anyways) don't need the icons with no @2x in their name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlito95 View Post
    Hey, I went into the icons folder and deleted al of the non @2x icons, because im using an iPhone 4, and when I respringed, all the icons apppeared as if they had no icons in the folders. Is this supposed to happen, because themes with normal icons and @2x icons usually (for me, anyways) don't need the icons with no @2x in their name.
    You must keep both versions for them to work

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Anyone know when v2 will be in Cydia?

15 more walls in gallery

20. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-22)

Quote Originally Posted by markpaulk View Post
    While Graviboard works, I miss the old page snapping both vertically and horizontally

Also, to confirm that with Graviboard, the first wallpaper is different than the others when scrolling horizontally. When using page jumps via the right-hand button, it restores individual (per-cut page) wallpapers but not when going horizontally.
    Hi,

i did so to solve the panoramic wallpaper problem:
    first i chose a panoramic wallpaper, then on the first page, i used the scissor button next to the Per-Page wallpaper. It somehow worked for me. But the page jumps still restore the individual wallpaper.

Uno i just send you a private message =D

Quote Originally Posted by an_dre View Post
    i did so to solve the panoramic wallpaper problem:
    first i chose a panoramic wallpaper, then on the first page, i used the scissor button next to the Per-Page wallpaper. It somehow worked for me. But the page jumps still restore the individual wallpaper.
    Thanks so much dude! This works

Can someone update the FAQ for those using Graviboard etc. that this is a fix for the wallpaper issue?

Page 138 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast