Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Uno I have sent an email to your uno flail address, my first few letters are sloth_..@hotmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Clear the icon cache in dreamboard/_library/cache/icons delete the entire theme folder
    Dream icons aren't showing because app names are not showing in icon list. Only the bundle identifier. I opened the theme once and the icon names shiweed and the icons were fine. Ever since then every time I load theme only the bundle identifiers sho we. Howe do I fix that?

Figurreed out icon problem. If you have icon labels hidden weigh springtomize icons will not show up correctly in dreams theme.

I want to find uot how to use clock widget and how to put extras icons in the page folders.

If you have icon labels hidden with springtomizer you will get the default icons. Turn off hidden icon lables.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-08-16 at 08:50 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

Icon requests please
    Battery Doctor
    CalcBot
    miCal
    BillMinder
    Groupon
    Night Stand
    Centipede
    Cribbage
    Galaga 30th
    Hungry Shrak 3
    McSolitaire gold
    Tap Fish 2
    World Series of Poker
    Private Info
    Tunemark
    MyProfiles
    MobileTheatre
    iShareiT
    21Pro
    Office Jerk
    Psychoban
    Shanghai Mahjong

Also the phone the calendar show the Winterboatd installed th theme as do all the loading screens. Is Dream entirely modded or only the icons and the layout? I guess we have to preinstall the theme we like in Winterboard to get the phone the calendar the loading screens, etc. Modded to our liking huh? When will the whole theme be modded ?
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-08-16 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    Icon requests please
    Battery Doctor
    CalcBot
    miCal
    BillMinder
    Groupon
    Night Stand
    Centipede
    Cribbage
    Galaga 30th
    Hungry Shrak 3
    McSolitaire gold
    Tap Fish 2
    World Series of Poker
    Private Info
    Tunemark
    MyProfiles
    MobileTheatre
    iShareiT
    21Pro
    Office Jerk
    Psychoban
    Shanghai Mahjong

Also the phone the calendar show the Winterboatd installed th theme as do all the loading screens. Is Dream entirely modded or only the icons and the layout? I guess we have to preinstall the theme we like in Winterboard to get the phone the calendar the loading screens, etc. Modded to our liking huh? When will the whole theme be modded ?
    Technically yes. But since you'll be running a dreamboard theme on top of a winterboard theme, you will be killing TONS of ram. Think of dreamboard as a big (sexy) skin that runs on top of your stock layout. If you put on a theme in winterboard, it will still be applied if you run a theme on dreamboard. It'll just be underneath it.

Quote Originally Posted by punch10001 View Post
    Technically yes. But since you'll be running a dreamboard theme on top of a winterboard theme, you will be killing TONS of ram. Think of dreamboard as a big (sexy) skin that runs on top of your stock layout. If you put on a theme in winterboard, it will still be applied if you run a theme on dreamboard. It'll just be underneath it.
    As long as you remove what is on the springboard in the WB theme, and just keep the UI, it won't kill that much more ram then the standard DB theme already running.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey voltage, I have a couple questions for you.

One, i saw in a rendering you had made a while back, there was an iphone with dream running on it that had a clock/weather widget on it. Do you know what i'm talking about?

two, do you know how to change the AW to look like DeZires?

Thanks
    Not sure what you mean, if you can find the post and link it to me.

I can make LAW look like anything you guys want. Heck if you ask the creator of deZire you can even port it over.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Heck if you ask the creator of deZire you can even port it over.
    umm
    Lol
    Do you know who made DeZire?
    Lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    umm
    Lol
    Lol
    nope. I dont keep an eye on themes at all. I make my own.

Thanks

umm
    Lol
    Lol
    Thats a joke... Right?

so if Uno made dezire, why would i be asked to make weather to match?

I asked cause I would like a weather widget for this rather than the LAW....

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post
    Thats a joke... Right?
    Lol

if you are refering to the AW from DeZire, it's basically just UniAW. It's just being able to implement it and it still use the Weather Setter. lol. And i'll look for that image i was talking about. It was a while ago when you and path were going back and forth with rendered images and such.

Edit: Hey voltage, I found that image.

http://www.ideviceskins.com/Dream/Walls/2.png

In this image that you posted, it looks like the Dream theme but it has a really cool widget in between the icons. It is possible for you or someone to make this? Cuz i would love to have it. It's all this theme is missing.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-08-17 at 10:31 AM.

if you are refering to the AW from DeZire, it's basically just UniAW. It's just being able to implement it and it still use the Weather Setter. lol. And i'll look for that image i was talking about. It was a while ago when you and path were going back and forth with rendered images and such.

In this image that you posted, it looks like the Dream theme but it has a really cool widget in between the icons. It is possible for you or someone to make this? Cuz i would love to have it. It's all this theme is missing.
    U have got very sharp eyes man...it's really cool..wonder if these genius can come up with it..most probably they will... DREAM is the best n so is this thread n the guys in involved with it...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajid_creative For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-08-17), unoimkll (2011-08-17)

@Voltage
    I would love to add that as an addon for Dream if you are up for it. Everyone loves it =D

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    Uno I have sent an email to your uno flail address, my first few letters are sloth_..@hotmail.com.
    RAWR It angers me you don't have this yet. Are you sure you are sending to the right email? I check everyday and still nothing.

[email protected]
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-08-17 at 11:25 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-08-17)

Nooooooo
    Have been working for hours and can't seem to add scrolling+Paging into Dream
    It can scroll, but not Paging. But without Paging, a bunch of bugs will show up
    Tried a few ways to fix Paging, but nothing happens
    Nooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Nooooooo
    Have been working for hours and can't seem to add scrolling+Paging into Dream
    It can scroll, but not Paging. But without Paging, a bunch of bugs will show up
    Tried a few ways to fix Paging, but nothing happens
    Nooooooo
    Yeh mate. There was a point of realization and I just had to make the call. I will be surprised if anyone figures it out, but I'm stumped.

The reason some people are asking for icons to be made for them is maybe they are lucky enough to be able to afford Photoshop (very expensive). Just my two cents.

i do understand your point. but this thread has turned into people asking the same questions over and over, of which answers have already been given. and to ask for an icon, then make it a point he asked already, put me over the top.

and to be called a stuck up *****. well to define stuck up, is one who is unwilling to do for them selves and would rather have others do for them even if they can do.

and when there is an auto icon maker floating around for photoshop there really isnt any need to ask over and over for someone to make an icon, if you havent tried it yourself.
    Maybe you have icon labels hidden in your dock. That would cause this problem. Injure labels sand problem should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMarlon View Post

Here are two images which depict the problem I am having with changing the icons for phone, iPod, whatsapp!, and Mail, the problem is that there is no bold lettering above the bundle info, so I can't rename an icon to fit with those icons, can someone help me out of this one? Thx in advanced.
    My question is why hasn't theme been changed so it downloads with correct permissions in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    A million times this has been mentioned and answered here. FAQ, page 1, you have to use ifile and go in and change the permissions or else that will always happen.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-08-17 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    The reason some people are asking for icons to be made for them is maybe they are lucky enough to be able to afford Photoshop (very expensive). Just my two cents.

Maybe you have icon labels hidden in your dock. That would cause this problem. Injure labels sand problem should be fixed.
    I made my icons without photoshop ...

I made my icons without photoshop ...
    Same here. I used GIMP, which is free.

Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast