Page 131 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Unable to fix Paging. I'll try more
    What does that mean?

No paging, only random scrolling.

So you can't scroll to the sides?

No, you can scroll it freely, but can't scroll it in pages.

No, you can scroll it freely, but can't scroll it in pages.
    That's even better.

Really? You can't really tell which page your on, unless you use the Jump page Button

Really? You can't really tell which page your on, unless you use the Jump page Button
    and the add/remove vertical pages button and perpage wallpapers won't work.

Managed the Paging to work, but it's kinda hard to flip pages. Need to press the screen really hard and slide it really fast for it to slide to the other page. Sometimes it will freeze, and you'll have to wait for a while and flip. And seemed like there is something above the Tenpages, so can't add icons. Trying more!
    @Uno
    Yep, ur right =)

Can i request some Icons please if someone not mind , THANKS in advance

DataDeposit
    PKGBackup
    CC Slicer
    GoodReader
    Golf Extreme
    Flick Soccer

Managed the Paging to work, but it's kinda hard to flip pages. Need to press the screen really hard and slide it really fast for it to slide to the other page. Sometimes it will freeze, and you'll have to wait for a while and flip. And seemed like there is something above the Tenpages, so can't add icons. Trying more!
    @Uno
    Yep, ur right =)
    How is it going?

And will you publish your hard work?

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

hope someone can help me out.
    I tried creating icons from the ones not from the website provided on the first page. I took a firefox girl , facebook sign and two others from google , put them in autocreate..two worked, other two keep having a green border on the right side next to the boddom of the frame..
    any ideas?
    TIA !!

I'm not sure if it's an error, but I when I add big icons to the springboard, they still stay in the "rocket" menu. Also, I can't seem to clear the icon cache properly since all the other icons in the menu are themed to my previous theme (A i r). I've already tried deleting the files in mobile/library/caches/.... and repsringing. Thanks in advance for the help!

If it helps, here's a picture of my launch menu. I'm on a 3G iPod touch with firmware 4.2.1

Last edited by plasmakirby3; 2011-08-14 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby3 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's an error, but I when I add big icons to the springboard, they still stay in the "rocket" menu. Also, I can't seem to clear the icon cache properly since all the other icons in the menu are themed to my previous theme (A i r). I've already tried deleting the files in mobile/library/caches/.... and repsringing. Thanks in advance for the help!
    The "rocket" menu is an all apps grid and it will portray all your apps all the time. Adding apps to your springboard will not remove them from the menu. As for your cache, it's in dreamboard/_library/cache/icons.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

plasmakirby3 (2011-08-14)

Thanks, I finally managed to clear the icon cache properly I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to look like this though... Any ideas?
    Last edited by plasmakirby3; 2011-08-15 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks, I finally managed to clear the icon cache properly I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to look like this though... Any ideas?
    Have you tried iWipeCache from Cydia?

looking for "My3g" icon....
    can't find it anywhere and can't make one because theres's no good photo for that on the web

also is there a way to come back to the home screen quick?
    because when i press the home button (hard one) it's not doing nothing
    Last edited by james341; 2011-08-15 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    hope someone can help me out.
    I tried creating icons from the ones not from the website provided on the first page. I took a firefox girl , facebook sign and two others from google , put them in autocreate..two worked, other two keep having a green border on the right side next to the boddom of the frame..
    any ideas?
    TIA !!

That would happen to me too. It does that because the picture your using to create the icons are too wide and they don't fit in the frame good. Try a diffrent size wallpaper to make the icons like 1920x1080 or go here to get the right size http://iextract.quadrat4.de/
    Last edited by Cadooo; 2011-08-15 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Have you tried iWipeCache from Cydia?
    Yes, but then the overlay didn't work and the icons looked like the default ones with rounded edges. Could anyone be so kind as to show me what their rocket menu looks like?

Uno i had send an email to the dreamv2... address but still no reply. =( i am really missing out a lot of things here.

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    Uno i had send an email to the dreamv2... address but still no reply. =( i am really missing out a lot of things here.
    WHAT!!! I have replied to all email on that account. Please send it again. I'm very sorry if I missed it but I tried looking and I can't see it.

Yes, but then the overlay didn't work and the icons looked like the default ones with rounded edges. Could anyone be so kind as to show me what their rocket menu looks like?
    The first three icons in your previous screenshot is how the icons should look.

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    WHAT!!! I have replied to all email on that account. Please send it again. I'm very sorry if I missed it but I tried looking and I can't see it.

The first three icons in your previous screenshot is how the icons should look.

OH and also,

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING MAKE DREAM FEATURED THEME ON THEME IT

<3
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-08-15 at 12:27 PM.

Page 131 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast