Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    really bro drop it. this is a freaking tread , not a place to argue but to help one other
    if you wanne be negative fine by me , just don't talk to me ... simple
    SOLVED end of discussion for me

I'll just have a look then on how big icons are and make some like that myself (not for the ones you made ofcourse )
    thnx mate
    um it was dropped, hell you posted six posts after mine. then you say drop it.

its ok to not pay attention.

ANd your right about the part to help one another. my issue was stated very clearly. people are not asking for help. they are asking for others to do things for them. not asking how to make icons for themselves.

and when no one answered you. you asked again for someone to make stuff for you.

I dont care that people ask for icons.

thats is not the point.
    the point was how you went about it since your thread was overlooked.
    Ah common made Same icon request two times
    Really nobody to help me out?
    thats what pissed me off.

and i already dropped it.
    and i see your asking how to auto create icons. so at least your finally trying to do this for yourself.

and if others dont have psd or other imaging software, or hell dont have the time then so be it.

but uno, moose, kuy, path, Andrew, Cadoo also dont have the time to make icon after icon, and answer the same questions asked hundreds of times.

so if your first request doesnt get answered right away, dont become the *** and make another remark about how no one helped you.

thats why i went off.

theres helping people who need it, then theres doing stuff cause people are too god damn lazy.

i dont even run this theme, and i make icons for people.

i hope you get my point this time.

if not i cant explain it any further.
    Last edited by VOLTAGExDT; 2011-08-13 at 11:49 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-13)

Just a quick question. is there a way to make each page "snap" instead of just flowing from beginning to end with one swipe. Ive tried searching with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by punch10001; 2011-08-14 at 12:10 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    um it was dropped, hell you posted six posts after mine. then you say drop it.

its ok to not pay attention.

ANd your right about the part to help one another. my issue was stated very clearly. people are not asking for help. they are asking for others to do things for them. not asking how to make icons for themselves.

and when no one answered you. you asked again for someone to make stuff for you.

I dont care that people ask for icons.

thats is not the point.
    the point was how you went about it since your thread was overlooked.
    thats what pissed me off.

and i already dropped it.
    and i see your asking how to auto create icons. so at least your finally trying to do this for yourself.

and if others dont have psd or other imaging software, or hell dont have the time then so be it.

but uno, moose, kuy, path, Andrew, Cadoo also dont have the time to make icon after icon, and answer the same questions asked hundreds of times.

so if your first request doesnt get answered right away, dont become the *** and make another remark about how no one helped you.

thats why i went off.

theres helping people who need it, then theres doing stuff cause people are too god damn lazy.

i dont even run this theme, and i make icons for people.

i hope you get my point this time.

if not i cant explain it any further.
    got your point the first time I'm not retarted.
    the reason i'm asking icons is becaus I want them not to look like somewhat 1000 other peoples have and for that my skills in photoshop aint good , I bass sUck at photoshop I admit that. don't understand 99% of what you can really do with it and never got in to in too
    some of you come up with icons I could never find the image for or some of you create them yourself
    and I do reallize they are bussy so are you .. so am I
    so let's leave this completly useless discussion behind and let's move on with this wonderfull theme

Quote Originally Posted by punch10001 View Post
    Just a quick question. is there a way to make each page "snap" instead of just flowing from beginning to end with one swipe. Ive tried searching with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    you still running v1 ?
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-08-14 at 12:16 AM.

got your point the first time I'm not retarted.
    the reason i'm asking icons is becaus I want them not to look like somewhat 1000 other peoples have and for that my skills in photoshop aint good , I bass sUck at photoshop I admit that. don't understand 99% of what you can really do with it and never got in to in too
    some of you come up with icons I could never find the image for or some of you create them yourself
    and I do reallize they are bussy so are you .. so am I
    so let's leave this completly useless discussion behind and let's move on with this wonderfull theme

you still running v1 ?
    V2

hey
    i am trying to make some icons for my hebrew/israel applications. the name of the application is in english but i can't seem to succeed in this. i went to check the app name in the edit mode and also in the sbsettings more options but it's not working, everything is the same and the icon won't appear - is there an cydia application for finding the right names for an application ?

Hi, need help on the weather part. After i key in the weather code, i can only get the "Clouds" animation no matter what.
    Is there anything i need to do?

And i hope i can get some good suggestions here, the icons are big for "Dream". So the wallpaper is kinda unable to see. Any people have some good ideas to improved on this for me? I can only think of making all my icons more transparent......

An just a suggestion, maybe you all can find some perpage wallpaper that is linked to the categories? Example page 1 - office with a office perpage wallpaper.

And THANKS!! DREAM V2 ROCKS!

Thanks

thanks bro , looking nice
    one question.. I tried using the autocreate on windows.. it says to put the frame on desktop but when I do all the stepps I still have no border only the original icon made smaller.. so I still need to put the frame over the image in photoshop..
    am I missing somthing?
    I had that same problem but let me tell you how I fixed it. In photoshop under actions scroll down to you see place. Next to the checkmark click on dialog. So now when you run the batch when it gets to the part of were the frame is located a window will pop up wanting you to find the frame yourself. Once you browse for the frame then right click on it and hit place. Now it recorded were the frame is. So now the next time you run the batch under action uncheck the dialog box next to place so now it will auto do it. And your done! Basically if you click the arrow in actions next to place you will see cusers\Th3KaNgSt3r\desktop\frame.png. Well that's the problem it should say your name after Cusers\"your name here"\desktop\frame.png. Hope this helps people. Here is were it should change in actions and were you click on the dialog box.

Last edited by Cadooo; 2011-08-14 at 06:26 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadooo For This Useful Post:

jelleheindryckx (2011-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    hey
    i am trying to make some icons for my hebrew/israel applications. the name of the application is in english but i can't seem to succeed in this. i went to check the app name in the edit mode and also in the sbsettings more options but it's not working, everything is the same and the icon won't appear - is there an cydia application for finding the right names for an application ?
    OK got it - everything is working great

i

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Hi, need help on the weather part. After i key in the weather code, i can only get the "Clouds" animation no matter what.
    Is there anything i need to do?

And i hope i can get some good suggestions here, the icons are big for "Dream". So the wallpaper is kinda unable to see. Any people have some good ideas to improved on this for me? I can only think of making all my icons more transparent......

An just a suggestion, maybe you all can find some perpage wallpaper that is linked to the categories? Example page 1 - office with a office perpage wallpaper.

And THANKS!! DREAM V2 ROCKS!
    Also why is the weather in fron of the icons??? how can i put it behind the icons ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    OK got it - everything is working great

Also why is the weather in fron of the icons??? how can i put it behind the icons ?
    well I get the clouds 2 but when its sunny out I get the sun and at night I get the moon with some stars falling. didnt see the moon till 2nd day of having the theme. just wait till the weather updates

Quote Originally Posted by Cadooo View Post
    well I get the clouds 2 but when its sunny out I get the sun and at night I get the moon with some stars falling. didnt see the moon till 2nd day of having the theme. just wait till the weather updates
    Hi, can i have your weather code to try? I can only seems to get the clouds only. Thanks

Thanks

just put in your zip code. mine is 93420

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cadooo View Post
    I had that same problem but let me tell you how I fixed it. In photoshop under actions scroll down to you see place. Next to the checkmark click on dialog. So now when you run the batch when it gets to the part of were the frame is located a window will pop up wanting you to find the frame yourself. Once you browse for the frame then right click on it and hit place. Now it recorded were the frame is. So now the next time you run the batch under action uncheck the dialog box next to place so now it will auto do it. And your done! Basically if you click the arrow in actions next to place you will see cusers\Th3KaNgSt3r\desktop\frame.png. Well that's the problem it should say your name after Cusers\"your name here"\desktop\frame.png. Hope this helps people. Here is were it should change in actions and were you click on the dialog box.

thanks bro , i'll give it a try

Is there any way to edit the plist and enable scrolling to the sides?

Otherwise I will change to V1 again.

Working on the plist
    Thinking and checking. Cause I want scrolling too

Thanks

worked ! whoop whoop !xD thanks bro

****...I Actually made it!! Possible to add scrolling to Home pages!
    Wait...found another Bug...
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-14 at 02:09 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

ErikBB (2011-08-14)

please, please, please I want scrolling back

Looking more into the codes.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    ****...I Actually made it!! Possible to add scrolling to Home pages!
    Wait...found another Bug...
    That's awesome!

Unable to fix Paging. I'll try more

Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast