Page 122 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Thanks

have you gone into your phone to make sure the Icon folder is there?

yup it is there ...but don't know why it won't theme

Yeah I thought we weren't going to need to activated deZire from Winterboard anymore with V2...... Guess we still need that to get the details within the theme.

@EVERYONE

Let me answer a few popular questions.

1. Why no Cydia?

As many of you know Cydia is a mess for themes! Themes and extra packages are lost in the sea of tweaks/etc and it doesn't allow themers to properly advertise their work. I'm sure other themers will agree that it feels unfulfilling working weeks and weeks on something to not advertise/display it at its best. Additionally, Cydia is home for shitelize and other hack repos that have total disregard for peoples' hard work. If you take a look at the download count for Dream on these repos you will understand my new proof of purchase system (read further)

2. Proof of purchase? I don't have my PayPal receipt!

First let me just say that I do not want to imply you didn't purchase Dream because I am asking you for a proof of purchase. The problem is there are much less people who bought than those who didn't so I need to stay cautious.

As for your PayPal receipt, you can access it from the transactions page on the internet. Just take a screenshot and send it to [email protected] (there have been many who have done this already, and they get the promo within the day)

But I can't access my PayPal transactions! Well as I have updated in the description on ThemeIt if you said an alternative proof of purchase (screenshot of official purchases list on your cydia account) that I approve then I can just as easily send you a promo code.

3. I'm on iOS 5 beta, ThemeIt doesn't work! What can I do?

Let me start by saying iOS 5 was never on the firmware compatibility list for Dream. Yes people say it works but I don't have iOS 5, I didn't test on iOS 5 and none of my testers have iOS 5. So while it may still work and what to clarify, Dream was not made for iOS 5. If you have any issues with this please contact me on [email protected] and I will address your situation personally.

4. Didn't you say "independent of WinterBoard"? I didn't get any WinterBoard files with v2!

Correct! I did say that and that is what I meant. By "independent of WinterBoard" it means you will NOT need WinterBoard to run Dream v2. Of course you can always just turn it off in WinterBoard but it still required WinterBoard to download it.
    Additionally, the UI was just from DeZire and was not complete so I removed from Dream v2.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-08-09), Moose0704 (2011-08-09)

Weird thing...I have V2 installed but can't see any per page wallpaper options, page jumping, or really anything that has changed (except for weather widget). All my icons are the the same place as V1...I thought I deleted my cache, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Any ideas?

Are you going to incorporate any custom UI for Dream? Loading screens, etc or will we still have to run Dream & deZire side by side to get that effect?

Quote Originally Posted by casey81301 View Post
    Weird thing...I have V2 installed but can't see any per page wallpaper options, page jumping, or really anything that has changed (except for weather widget). All my icons are the the same place as V1...I thought I deleted my cache, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Any ideas?
    Have you downloaded the addon packages?

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    Are you going to incorporate any custom UI for Dream? Loading screens, etc or will we still have to run Dream & deZire side by side to get that effect?
    Short answer: No

Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    Guys can someone help me plz?!

I've been having this problem since Dream v1 and when Dream V2 was released the problem would somehow disappear but unfortunetly i still since i purchased this theme unable to use it cuz of the icons refuse to be themed no matter what i do

here is a screenshot hoping someone could magically fix this ...

Thx in advance fellow friends
    Dream SERIOUSLY doesn't like you!

Tell me again the list of things you have tried. WE WILL GET THIS TO WORK!
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-08-09 at 02:56 AM.

@unoimkll - yes, all 8 of the extra theme packs...I then completely uninstalled it, used cachekill, rebooted, then reinstalled V2 plus all 8 theme packs...same issue

V2 is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of your hard work uno!!!! I love it!!!!

Absolutely no issues with the theme at all, installed and setup with out an issue!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by casey81301 View Post
    same deal for me

Figured it out. I had modified Current.plst and Cydia wasn't removing it...So

1. Uninstall V1
    2. Go to iFile var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard ,then delete the Dream folder
    3. Reboot
    4. Install V2
    5. Install all 8 Extra Theme packs
    6. Go to dreamboard, select Dream Version 2
    7. Setup Theme

This theme rocks!!!! Thanks again for all the hard work!!! It's appreciated

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casey81301 For This Useful Post:

Dunderscore (2011-08-09), unoimkll (2011-08-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Thanks for the theme, looks great. I like the ability to add extra vertical pages for the categories I have lots of icons in. And I'll get used to the inability to swipe right and left. It's actually kind of nice, since sometimes with v1 it would swipe up/down instead of right/left and vice versa if I swiped a little to diagonally, if you know what I mean. Cool wallpaper choices too.

2. For those of you new to themeit, like I am, it turns out that it doesn't delete the .deb files after you install everything. So if you downloaded all the extras, you can free up a bunch of memory by deleting stuff in /private/var/mobile/Library/ThemeIt/Download. Also saved a bunch of space by deleting all the SD wallpapers and the hundreds of icons I'll never use.

3. 3zoooz: If you are using an iPhone 4, try deleting the SD icons, then delete the @2x from the filenames in your Icons folder. Worked for me.

4. Can somebody tell me how to get the animated weather to show behind the icons?

5. Football and Hockey need to hurry up and start. Fack this baseball only sh!t.
    Last edited by dudeski; 2011-08-09 at 04:17 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dudeski For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Here are some icons I had to make for myself so I thought I would share, not sure if they have been made but they were not in the icon pack that came with v2

I hope them meet up to standards

Enjoy!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-08-16), unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Uno,

V2 is blazin' hot man. Love the new features, so much easier on the RAM by just starting with a page of icons per cat.

I could not download the yellow walls pack from ThemeIt, it showed 0 in file size.

Other than that, I'm going to try to figure out how to bang out my own icons and if I can't, I'll be back here with icon request (thank Moose for the u-verse one).

Cheers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Uno,

V2 is blazin' hot man. Love the new features, so much easier on the RAM by just starting with a page of icons per cat.

I could not download the yellow walls pack from ThemeIt, it showed 0 in file size.

Other than that, I'm going to try to figure out how to bang out my own icons and if I can't, I'll be back here with icon request (thank Moose for the u-verse one).

Cheers
    Your welcome! I'm new to icon making so I hope they are as nice as the others, they look good on my phone but uno will have to let me know if they are up to par

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post

Dream SERIOUSLY doesn't like you!

Tell me again the list of things you have tried. WE WILL GET THIS TO WORK!
    -Uninstalled Dream then installed again.
    -Uninstalled Dreamboard and installed again.
    -Made sure permissions are ok.
    -Checked cache folder to try to delete its content.
    -Used Sbsetting to disable most tweaks one by one to see if something is causing this to happen but still no go.
    -Rebooted before and after doing all these things.
    -Did some other stuff don't remember at the moment some are suggested by you in the earlier pages of the thread.

Seriously thinking about restoring my phone but it's too painful and too time consuming <<<<<< outta desperation

I just purchased 'Dream' from ThemeIt.
    Is there anything else I need to download from ThemeIt?
    (I read earlier posts about extras and wallpapers)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    Seriously thinking about restoring my phone but it's too painful and too time consuming <<<<<< outta desperation
    I did that and didn't save an shsh blob. Have to do a tethered jailbreak every time I reboot now

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    I just purchased 'Dream' from ThemeIt.
    Is there anything else I need to download from ThemeIt?
    (I read earlier posts about extras and wallpapers)
    You can download the extras but the theme will work without them. All depends on what you want.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrAndrew420 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2011-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post
    I did that and didn't save an shsh blob. Have to do a tethered jailbreak every time I reboot now
    I have never saved my shsh blobs but I was able to go back to 4.3.3 since I was jb on that before I just used tiny umbrella to sign the Ipsw I just did this on Friday....

Page 122 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast