Page 119 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

  1. #2361
    I feel really good tonight. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

  2. #2362

  3. #2363
    It's really fun messing around with colors and font size now that this weight has finally been lifted.

  4. #2364
    what did I just typed?
    Maybe I should make the font size 0 so no one can read it BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  5. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    what did I just typed?
    Maybe I should make the font size 0 so no one can read it BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    That's just being childish.
    Ok nuff said! @everyone this is the important part...

    I feel really good tonight. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

  6. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post


    That's just being childish.
    Ok nuff said! @everyone this is the important part...

    I feel really good tonight. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
    You too :P
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-06 at 05:43 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (2011-08-06)

  8. #2367
    Got V1 a month ago when I headed to the US for my summer vacation, any chance I'll be able to get V2 before I head back in 5 days? What are the odds O one of the invisible type?

  9. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    Got V1 a month ago when I headed to the US for my summer vacation, any chance I'll be able to get V2 before I head back in 5 days? What are the odds O one of the invisible type?
    thats a very good question that I cant say no to

  10. #2369
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    hows v2 uno? tell me tell meeeeeee xD

  11. #2370
    can whoever manages the gallery update it to change the icons that i reuploaded a while ago cause the originals had typos in their names. i checked the gallery and they haven't been reuploaded yet.

    heres the link again if you cant find the last post:

    edited names and fixes, thething869.zip

    thanks

    and heres an icon for the sbsettings more part.
    sd: -sbsettings.png
    hd:-sbsettings-2x.png

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thething869 For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (2011-08-07)

  13. #2371
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Like I asked before and will again.. how's v2 comming?

  14. #2372
    pretty quiet around here lately. Maybe done by the time I return home on Thursday was the last word I heard.......

  15. #2373
    So in V2 there will not be any folders at all except the all apps thing?

  16. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    So in V2 there will not be any folders at all except the all apps thing?
    correct

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Like I asked before and will again.. how's v2 comming?
    Could not be better, literally

  17. #2375
    Green Apple MrAndrew420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    com.apple.alabama
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts



    Where is it uno? Quit holding out :P

  18. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post


    Where is it uno? Quit holding out :P
    You would have it by now if it was up to me hint

    PS I F***ING LOVE THE KAKAPO (the bird in the gif)

    Check this out if you haven't already
    ‪Shagged by a rare parrot - Last Chance To See - BBC Two‬‏ - YouTube
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2011-08-08 at 11:17 AM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-08), kuanyu (2011-08-08)

  20. #2377
    Is this a dreamboard or winterboard theme?

  21. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    You would have it by now if it was up to me hint

    PS I F***ING LOVE THE KAKAPO (the bird in the gif)

    Check this out if you haven't already
    ‪Shagged by a rare parrot - Last Chance To See - BBC Two‬‏ - YouTube
    LOL! That silly parrot giving the man ears

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Is this a dreamboard or winterboard theme?
    Yeah, dreamboard theme.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-08-08 at 04:35 PM.

  22. #2379
    meaning you already submitted it? Or perhaps that if you weren't buried under a mountain of Uni work you might be finished by this juncture??

  23. #2380
    Yo guys check out Theme it!

Page 119 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •