Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

I just purchased the osx lion theme and tried to download it but it didn't work when i clicked the link, is it possible if you could send the link to try and download it again because I can't wait to use this theme

Hi SirT

I bought this thru the theme outlet today. If there is an update can you please send to me? You should see the transaction come thru from Joe Amuso. If you need more from me to prove I did buy or whatever please let me know. Love this theme! Thanks!

hello. ive had this theme installed when it first came out and everything worked out great! just got it again and i cant for the life of me get the status bar portion to work right! i dont use sbsettings so i dont know the work around. i tried doing the third choice and everything gets jumbled up on the status bar when i open an app. if i try the other options, i only get the finder status bar to show and when i get into an app, nothing appears on the status bar. any suggestions? im gonna keep trying and figure out what im doing wrong. and i noticed that i dont have my default theme in dreamboard??? all i have is osxlion. not sure if it has to wit this theme but can someone help me out on that part? any help is greatly appreciated!

edit: off topic but the reason why i dont use sbsettings anymore is cuz it interferes wit the camera lockscreen. what i mean is when i open the camera app, i cannot use the volume rocker to take pics. ive tried to find a solve but no luck... any suggestions on this as well?? lol. sorry for all the questions. if someone can help me on all this, i would gladly appreciate it!
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2011-12-31 at 04:13 AM. Reason: doublepost

Thanks for the links Tim.
    I have this issues after install it:
    1. The keyboard don't appears when I try to put the user name in the installing.
    2. Nothing appears in dashboard, no clock, no calendar, no weather.
    I'll appreciate your help.

i really wanted to get this to work on my ip4 but for some reason it lags on me. ive reinstalled dreamboard plenty of times cuz for some reason when i launch dreamboard, my default theme is never there so i have to launch a dreamboard theme. for me to get out of dreamboard i have to reinstall dreamboard through cydia. not sure why. and i updated the plist that sirtim sent out and when ssh'ed it, it was laggy all around. i LOVE this theme and used it for a very long time before i updated to ios5. im starting to think it might be my ip4? well hopefully when the final release maybe it will work better for me. keep up the good work sirtim!

It turns out I originally updated the download links with an older version of the update code. There were issues with the File tab not opening and an invisible finder bar below the upper one. I fixed both bugs and updated the download links with the new code. Everything should be running bug free now. I never sent out the emails telling people of the update as the bugs were brought to my attention, so I will send them today and tomorrow. But like before, you can use the old download link I emailed you to get the updated theme.

I just sent you a reply to your email with the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    i really wanted to get this to work on my ip4 but for some reason it lags on me. ive reinstalled dreamboard plenty of times cuz for some reason when i launch dreamboard, my default theme is never there so i have to launch a dreamboard theme. for me to get out of dreamboard i have to reinstall dreamboard through cydia. not sure why. and i updated the plist that sirtim sent out and when ssh'ed it, it was laggy all around. i LOVE this theme and used it for a very long time before i updated to ios5. im starting to think it might be my ip4? well hopefully when the final release maybe it will work better for me. keep up the good work sirtim!
    That's weird. I would suggest using Cydia to remove the OS X Lion theme, then using iFile to delete any remaining components of the theme in /DreamBoard and reinstalling DreamBoard. Then install the updated theme. If it's still buggy it might be your device. I just updated to iOS 5 a few days ago and it's running smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryohz View Post
    Thanks for the links Tim.
    I have this issues after install it:
    1. The keyboard don't appears when I try to put the user name in the installing.
    2. Nothing appears in dashboard, no clock, no calendar, no weather.
    I'll appreciate your help.
    Sometimes the keyboard won't show for advanced web views like the user name. If that happens, try pressing the continue button then the back button and see if you are able to input your name. If not, you can tap on the "i" in the bottom of the lockscreen to get the input to pop up again which should let you put in your name, and you can run the installer again from the Macintosh HD.
    The dashboard takes about a second to load the widgets. Make sure you swipe all the way over as the theme is written to only load the dashboard when you are completely on the dashboard screen. If they still don't load, try setting the ownership/permissions of the Widgets folder to mobile, mobile and read, write execute and set it to apply hierarchically.
    hello. ive had this theme installed when it first came out and everything worked out great! just got it again and i cant for the life of me get the status bar portion to work right! i dont use sbsettings so i dont know the work around. i tried doing the third choice and everything gets jumbled up on the status bar when i open an app. if i try the other options, i only get the finder status bar to show and when i get into an app, nothing appears on the status bar. any suggestions? im gonna keep trying and figure out what im doing wrong. and i noticed that i dont have my default theme in dreamboard??? all i have is osxlion. not sure if it has to wit this theme but can someone help me out on that part? any help is greatly appreciated!

edit: off topic but the reason why i dont use sbsettings anymore is cuz it interferes wit the camera lockscreen. what i mean is when i open the camera app, i cannot use the volume rocker to take pics. ive tried to find a solve but no luck... any suggestions on this as well?? lol. sorry for all the questions. if someone can help me on all this, i would gladly appreciate it!
    See if the update doesn't fix your status bar issue. If it get jumbled up you need to install CleanStatus to hide the carrier logo, and ArrangeStatusBar to move the signal/data bars, battery, and time over to the right so they aren't overlaid on the Finder bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Tim what are the main difference of the new version?
    And also i replace the plist file with the new 2 days ago.This update is completely different?
    The new new version has a different plist than the one I sent 2 days ago with the bug fixes. Other than the updated code, the difference between the new and old themes are the minimizing images. But the big thing is the code; it used dynamic views to cut down on the ram being used and the animations are snappier. If you go back to the old theme, it will feel very sluggish.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2012-01-02), toawkanavngthded (2012-01-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I installed the theme twice and still encountering weird issues. I'm on 5.01 and this theme unfortunately is extremely laggy beyond usable. It takes about 5 or more seconds to launch finder and when I hit the options on the finder bar it leaves the windows open from each option. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

do i need to use the updated p.list or if i re download the theme it will have the updated p.list? i notice when i dl the update p.list, it comes out as ox lion-1.plist. now do i rename it to osx lion and replace it or do i leave it as ox lion-1 and just ssh it? thanks again! i got the dreamboard issue fix but the theme is a bit laggy still, hope if i update the p.list it will be snappier

Dang it I wish I still had the original download link. I can't wait to get the NEW updated theme running!

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I installed the theme twice and still encountering weird issues. I'm on 5.01 and this theme unfortunately is extremely laggy beyond usable. It takes about 5 or more seconds to launch finder and when I hit the options on the finder bar it leaves the windows open from each option. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm sorry to hear that. The only thing I can suggest is setting the ownership and permissions of the OS X Lion folder to mobile, mobile and read, write, execute and apply it hierarchically. It probably won't have any effect, but I don't know why it would lag that much.
    do i need to use the updated p.list or if i re download the theme it will have the updated p.list? i notice when i dl the update p.list, it comes out as ox lion-1.plist. now do i rename it to osx lion and replace it or do i leave it as ox lion-1 and just ssh it? thanks again! i got the dreamboard issue fix but the theme is a bit laggy still, hope if i update the p.list it will be snappier
    The theme will have the updated .plist. You need to rename the .plist to OS X Lion so it matches the name of the theme folder.

Thanks for the update sirtim. I finally got my dreamboard issue resolved but the theme is still laggy. When a problem is fixed another occurs lol. I'll see what I can do but until then I will continue to use this theme!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Love the update bro seems to run smoother and quicker. Best theme out there by far.

I can't get the weather widget to work. it's blank and doesn't have anything on the lower right to click on to put my zip code. How do i fix that?

Thanks

Download crazydashboard on Cydia and it will work

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

RusticG64 (2012-01-25)

How do I remove Dashboard from the screen where Spotlight used to be?

Thanks

what are you trying to put there. i don't think ya can remove it. unless ya go threw file and delete dashboard in there. but i don't know if that would cause a conflict with the theme

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Love the update bro seems to run smoother and quicker. Best theme out there by far.
    Did u use the email sirtim sent u? If so wonder why mine is still lagging...

Thanks

Played with it a while today and I have noticed a bit lag in it. Almost as about a two second delay on it.

Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast