Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

With the Unthe JB released today, I'm planning on buying DB and this theme just looks gorgeous.

What would you say is the best way to purchase this and get the latest version of it?

If you want the updated version, I would buy it using the Google Checkout link. The Theme Outlet hasn't released an update to their app that allows for theme updates yet, so I can't say how long it will take for you to get the updated theme from there.

I finished updating the images so I just need to package everything now. I will also submit the old version to be hosted on the ModMyi Cydia repo for free so anyone who hasn't had an opportunity to experience the theme can. I also want the code to be available to everyone so new and budding theme designers can have the opportunity to see how OS X Lion Ultimatum works and apply it to their ideas. Unfortunately I will be unable to get the paid updated theme on Cydia.

I just want to make it clear that the update will be paid, but it is free for everyone who already purchased the theme. Once you buy the theme, all updated are free.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 294 Posts

i lost my link but have the transaction reciept. Any way for you to send me another or add my cydia acct

[email protected]

Transaction Details

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7GS49596LB415053A)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Sep 13, 2011 Donation To Timothy Elliott Completed ... -$3.50 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Sep 13, 2011 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $3.50 USD

Name:
    Timothy Elliott (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    i removed your email acct

Total amount:
    -$3.50 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$3.50 USD

Donation Amount:
    -$3.50 USD

Purpose:
    OS X Lion Ultimatum [DreamBoard Theme]
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Time:
    16:24:23 PDT
    Completed

Mailing Address:
    brett feitknecht

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post

I finished updating the images so I just need to package everything now. I will also submit the old version to be hosted on the ModMyi Cydia repo for free so anyone who hasn't had an opportunity to experience the theme can. I also want the code to be available to everyone so new and budding theme designers can have the opportunity to see how OS X Lion Ultimatum works and apply it to their ideas. Unfortunately I will be unable to get the paid updated theme on Cydia.

I just want to make it clear that the update will be paid, but it is free for everyone who already purchased the theme. Once you buy the theme, all updated are free.
    That is soooooooooooo sweet! I can't wait for the latest update! Any ETA on when we should be seeing it in our inbox? Thanks!

Hey Tim,

went to 5.0.1. untethered yesterday, but now theme works little bit different than before.

When i'm on the lockscreen of your theme and click on the button to unlock, it switches to the regular lockscreen. Also protected my device with a code but dont't know if this important to know, worked also before when i was on 4.2.1 Can you help me?

Your inbox is full bro. I tried to pm but couldn't.

Anyway I can buy this through Paypal?
    I'm interested in buying it right now but I don't want to enter my credit card info for Google check out as I never use it. Do you have a paypal account I can send the $3.50 to?
    Last edited by iOnlyEatTang; 2011-12-29 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoDLX88 View Post
    Hey Tim,

went to 5.0.1. untethered yesterday, but now theme works little bit different than before.

When i'm on the lockscreen of your theme and click on the button to unlock, it switches to the regular lockscreen. Also protected my device with a code but dont't know if this important to know, worked also before when i was on 4.2.1 Can you help me?
    I have the exact same problem! Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think it has to do with the password protection. Im on 5.0 and have no issues with the lockscree n besides the button being behind lockscreen alerts. So I have to hit another button to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctobello View Post
    I have the exact same problem! Any ideas?
    How did you have installed your theme? I copied my old OS X Lion folder via ssh into the DreamBoard folder, maybe that caused the issue?!?! Have looked up some of the .plist and .html files but found nothing...

it must work with the password protection, like i said i already used that theme on my i4 4.2.1 and there it all worked, nothing with poppin' up another lockscreen, something must have changed there..
    Last edited by BoDLX88; 2011-12-29 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoDLX88 View Post
    How did you have installed your theme? I copied my old OS X Lion folder via ssh into the DreamBoard folder, maybe that caused the issue?!?! Have looked up some of the .plist and .html files but found nothing...

it must work with the password protection, like i said i already used that theme on my i4 4.2.1 and there it all worked, nothing with poppin' up another lockscreen, something must have changed there..
    I had the original .deb file that Timothy emailed me. So I installed it through iFile, as the original procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by iOnlyEatTang View Post
    Anyway I can buy this through Paypal?
    I'm interested in buying it right now but I don't want to enter my credit card info for Google check out as I never use it. Do you have a paypal account I can send the $3.50 to?
    Just send me an email and I'll send you the theme for free. Unfortunately I can't use my paypal anymore, but that shouldn't stop you from trying the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctobello View Post
    I had the original .deb file that Timothy emailed me. So I installed it through iFile, as the original procedures.
    Then it must have to do with the new firmware, because i also copied the new info.plist from tim and you're using the old one, am i'm right? Maybe some code behind the lockscreen changed in 5.0.1 or some images have to be renamed, dunno

Just send me an email and I'll send you the theme for free. Unfortunately I can't use my paypal anymore, but that shouldn't stop you from trying the theme.
    For free? Is it going to be an outdated version or something? I'm fine with paying and getting a full version if that's the case. :P

email: [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Tim can I git a copy of ya theme again. Pc crapped out I had it saved on there. I got ya old deb but link don't work anymore. Thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Tim can I git a copy of ya theme again. Pc crapped out I had it saved on there. I got ya old deb but link don't work anymore. Thanx bro
    What's your email?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ty Tim will play with it In the morning love your work buddy

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Ty Tim will play with it In the morning love your work buddy
    No problem.

I just updated the download links with the new, updated theme. You can use the same download link I originally sent you to get the update but I will send everyone an email tomorrow/the next day incase you lost the original email. Enjoy.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-12-30), ThePieGuy (2011-12-30)

Thanks for the updated email!
    Here's the problem, you just sent me the OS X Lion.plist and the final updated deb file. I don't have the theme itself on my phone after deleting it so I don't have the OS X Lion in Dreamboard. Anyway, can you please resend the theme itself to my email?
    [email protected]

Many Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

No problem.

I just updated the download links with the new, updated theme. You can use the same download link I originally sent you to get the update but I will send everyone an email tomorrow/the next day incase you lost the original email. Enjoy.
    Tim what are the main difference of the new version?
    And also i replace the plist file with the new 2 days ago.This update is completely different?

Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast