Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

  1. #1861
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Send him a pm

  2. #1862
    One secret about this theme....Do not have android lock xt activated before you go into it....It's hard to get it to pull up to enter the theme.... Lol!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-10-25 at 11:33 PM.

  3. #1863
    I want to get this app so bad, but every time i download it, it crashes the second i try to open it. Im running iOS 5 on an iPhone 4. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

  4. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyano View Post
    cheers mate - pls which is the correct steps to remove this tweak?
    uinistall the tweak first via Cydia and then unistall dreamboard, right?
    Pls how do I uninstall this theme?

  5. #1865
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Just go in ifile and delete the folder. I don't think it's on Cydia if it is just hit modify and remove. Either or will work

  6. #1866
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the flesh
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    This is a suggestion to SirTimothy1:

    I've been using the theme non-stop ever since it was released, and the thing I love about it are the Dock and the Status Bar. These are the uniqueness that is useful, innovative, and simply put genius. So, why not port these outside the theme and sell separately as system tweaks. I am certainly prepared to buy them in addition to the theme and get rid of the limiting dock enhancements that are currently available for JB community.

  7. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by brut View Post
    This is a suggestion to SirTimothy1:

    I've been using the theme non-stop ever since it was released, and the thing I love about it are the Dock and the Status Bar. These are the uniqueness that is useful, innovative, and simply put genius. So, why not port these outside the theme and sell separately as system tweaks. I am certainly prepared to buy them in addition to the theme and get rid of the limiting dock enhancements that are currently available for JB community.
    I do not have the coding knowhow to make those tweaks. It would be nice if you could just take portions of DreamBoard themes and overlay them with iOS, but it doesn't work that way.

  8. #1868
    I purchased the theme from that store you said from the first post. I go to my email and I download it and I get a .deb file? How do I install this?

  9. #1869
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Click it in ifile and it should come up with an install button

  10. #1870
    nah, just downloaded 7zip and extracted to my desktop, then dragged it using ssh.
    Thanks though.

  11. #1871
    I have bought a theme, to me on mail the check has come but DEB the file isn't present, what to do?

    Sorry for bad english, hello from Russia ^^

  12. #1872
    If you bought it from my theme store using Google Checkout, check your email spam box. A few people have had that problem before. If you bought it from The Theme Outlet and the download link never poped up, pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

  13. #1873
    Hi I just installed the theme ... and I see that the battery status doesn't appear in the status bar in the homescreen? How can I do it? Thanks

  14. #1874
    The Best!!!, thanks you SirTimothy for such a beauty and making the iphone as it should have been ! Cant wait to see what the updates would hold

  15. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke.Spyro View Post
    Hi I just installed the theme ... and I see that the battery status doesn't appear in the status bar in the homescreen? How can I do it? Thanks
    You'll have to choose the 3rd status bar option. Go to the Macintosh HD and select the installer. Go through the installation like you did the first time but check off the 3rd status bar option. After you finish, you will also need to go to SBSettings and turn off NoStatus under mobile substrate addons if you have it turned on.

  16. #1876
    ok thanks, one more thing: it's possible to delete the dashboard and restore the default lockscreen in any way? Thanks again.

  17. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke.Spyro View Post
    ok thanks, one more thing: it's possible to delete the dashboard and restore the default lockscreen in any way? Thanks again.
    You can't remove the dashboard, but you can have the default lockscreen. I attached the OS X Lion.plist below. Just extract it, and copy it to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion Ultimatum/. You will also want to delete the Current.plist or you could get the black screen when you respring your phone.
    OS X Lion.zip

  18. #1878
    I tried, but the lockscreen doesn't change...

  19. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You can't remove the dashboard, but you can have the default lockscreen. I attached the OS X Lion.plist below. Just extract it, and copy it to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion Ultimatum/. You will also want to delete the Current.plist or you could get the black screen when you respring your phone.
    OS X Lion.zip
    Still supporting this theme? Hope you are because my phone crashes everytime I use/open any functionality with crazydash and quicklock, help?

    Thanks in Advance

  20. #1880
    Amazing theme! I must get this.

Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •