Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

There a way to get custom or add more wallpapers? I tried a few things with moving pics into the wallpaper folders, making the info on the pictures match, making the previews and what not but still cannot figure it out.

the ultimate works good here on my Iphone 4 but I have a few questions:
    -I installed Lion with Dreamboard and even without marking it in winterboard it works!IS this normal?
    -I installed a program from the appstore,I did a respring but I can't find the program on my phone.
    -When I open a program on the top side I see the apple,finder file and so one but on top off that there are some strang test above it.
    -How do I unstall the Lion from the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dajanksta View Post
    There a way to get custom or add more wallpapers? I tried a few things with moving pics into the wallpaper folders, making the info on the pictures match, making the previews and what not but still cannot figure it out.
    You need to edit plist also to add more wallpapers.
    It's a little complicated for beginner of theme.plist, but you'll find the points where you add the description if read plist carefully.

Default Solve Icon Problem
    Hey SirTimothy1,

the dropdown menu still not working Do you have any clue? Maybe something's written wrong in plist, i dont know much about coding...

But, weeeeeey i solve my "icon problem"!!!!! So i'll made public so everybody can add icons like they want

HOW TO CHANGE AN ICON IN THIS THEME

1) First you have to know the "Bundle Identifier" of the App you want to replace the icon

For example "com.facebook.Facebook"

You can get this information easily with the App AppInfo from Cydia, it is much more comfortable then digging through all App folders and
    searching the info.plist

2) So the name of the icon is the last part of the Bundle Identifier, in this case "Facebook.png"
    Duplicate the icon file and rename the second one to "[email protected].png"
    We need to do so because one is for the normal version and one for the retina version ([email protected]!!)

3) SSH into your device, i prefer winscp, cause using windows. You also can do so with cyberduck for mac or iFile on the iPhone itself.

Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/OS X Lion => search for the Bundle Identifier of your icon
    I often found 8 files, here com.facebook.Facebook with different resolutions (80x80, 60x60,...)
    Mark them and delete them!!! (No worries, if dreamboard doesn't find your icon it will set up the standard icon of the App)

Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/OS X Lion/Icons => Place here the two icon files from 2)

!!!Important!!!

You need to mark the two icons and with a right mouseclick you have to open the properties (Shortcut in Winscp F9)
    There you will see a number like 0666. Change this number to 0755 and set "Group" & "Owner" to mobile.
    So Dreamboard has all rights to use the files.

4) Restart your iPhone, i do a power off with sbsettings and then turning on like normal

5) When iPhone restarted you will see your new icon

Hope this guide can help you guys here

If you have any questions post here oder pm me!

Nice guide BoDLX88,

I wanna say a little more.

That part of icon name in "Icons" folder is only same as the app name that is actually
    displayed on springboard. It differs what language you are using in settings app. So we
    have no need to check bundle id or use AppInfo.

And as for changing icons, no need to set permissions.
    After delete icon cache, just respring or log out the theme to default then log in again.
    it's a little faster than restart your phone.

As far as Iím concerned, these rules are common to all other DB themes.

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    You need to edit plist also to add more wallpapers.
    It's a little complicated for beginner of theme.plist, but you'll find the points where you add the description if read plist carefully.
    WAAAAAAAHH!! After I finish writing my essay I will attempt to destroy the theme.plist

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Make a backup folder and put it in there just in case ya mess something up you can go back to that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (2011-10-09)

id love to see this theme on my ipad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Works nicely, very impressed. However, it does crash my springboard quite often and there are a few questions I had. The phone, mail, and messages icon on the lockscreen- are they supposed to go straight to the app? Same with the power, restart, etc. Are they supposed to be functional? Also, my messages icon on the dock does nothing. I've and rebooted, but it still doesn't work. I'm sure there's more, but I'm otherwise satisfied with how well it works even still being in Beta!

Is this compatible with ios 5?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Is this compatible with ios 5?
    Yes

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-10-12)

How do I get it. I entered the repo from the first page and dl that theme store app but when I click on the app it won't open??

Quote Originally Posted by 4tay View Post
    I asked SirTimothy the same thing about Lockinfo and this what he said ans it worked: "You'll need to edit the OS X Lion.plist and delete the section starting with LockView. Delete from <key>LockView</key> to the line above <key>DynamicViews</key> (the last line you delete should be </array>). You will need to delete the Current.plist and reapply the theme to see any changes.
    *Both the OS X Lion.plist and Current.plist are located in /DreamBoard/OS X Lion/"
    In my OS X Lion.plist file <key>LockView</key> is in the 3746th line, but <key>DynamicViews</key> is in the 5th (!) line, not below LockView, so I don't know what to delete. Can somebody help me?

In the 3GS SD version, the icons in launchpad are not as sharp as they should be. Any way to fix this?

guys - how do I remove / uninstall apps within this theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammyano View Post
    guys - how do I remove / uninstall apps within this theme?
    Ya can't need to go back to default and do it like that

Hey the theme keeps crashing when I open something. For example music. I open it and it crashes. That happens for most of my apps. I really like this theme but have no idea what to do.

Should I just reinstall it?

Thanks

I would try that. What phone you using and memory ya have running ?

I donated from the google link on the previous page. Do I just receive an email now or what?

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Ya can't need to go back to default and do it like that
    cheers mate - pls which is the correct steps to remove this tweak?
    uinistall the tweak first via Cydia and then unistall dreamboard, right?

Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast