Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Instructions are on the first page

This is a stunning "theme" !

I'v also bought this theme cause I really appreciate the "SirTimothy1's" work, i'm very impressed! So Thank YOU (Again).

I was wondering if any of you could make a complete Mac OS X winterBoard theme (loading OSX images, folders, loaders, sounds...).
    Since, Mac OS X Mobile Krs by Chris (2/3 years ago), I didn't found such a theme ported to iOS 4 :-( .

Even if OS X Lion Ultimatum is complete and much detailed, this is made for DreamBoard, so all the rest of the iPhone still untouched.

"I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!"

 iMac 24" 2,16GHz
     Time Capsule 2TB
     iPhone 4 16Go
     iPod Touch 3G 64Go

Default One tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    That's because launchpad is designed to show all your apps alphabetically and will revert back to that. If you know how to edit the OS X Lion.plist you can add <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> to array of apps for the UtilitiesGrid and GamesGrid. Each new icon placeholder you add will be another app you can add in edit mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyal Paz View Post
    Tried this and it didn't work.
    Added more strings to utilities games and favorites but non had more icons added to it.
    I tried Tim's instruction and confirmed he is right.

To add more apps to each folders:
    I added just rows of "<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>" as many apps as I want to add.
    So It made more array of apps whichever folders (Utilities, Games and Favorites).
    I made a blank to get adding apps straight in my screenshot.

Don't forget to delete Current.plist or reset the theme, when you edit OS X Lion.plist.

-faq-3.png-faq-2.png-faq-5.png-faq-4.png

btw sorry for my eng.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to General Hummel For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-09-22)

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    I tried Tim's instruction and confirmed he is right.

To add more apps to each folders:
    I added just rows of "<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>" as many apps as I want to add.
    So It made more array of apps whichever folders (Utilities, Games and Favorites).
    I made a blank to get adding apps straight in my screenshot.

Don't forget to delete Current.plist or reset the theme, when you edit OS X Lion.plist.

btw sorry for my eng.
    I didn't get the part where u left blank rows, what's this for?
    And delete current.plist? Won't this make the theme not work?
    All I did was insert more NO ICON PLACEHOLDER lines and respring which didn't work :/
    Explain what I'm doing wrong again plz.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    You have to use "ArrangeStatusBar" and slide your status icons into position. It takes a little patience, but it works. Here's my home screen.
    when going threw the installation i did move the icons but in your screenshot u have the At&t logo were the time should of been...i would like to hide the At&t logo and put the time there but for some reason the at&t logo will not hide

I have to say, this theme is awesome but its really hard to figure out how to move icons or organize your desktop. also once u organize your icons they arent centered like they should. and every time your phone go to sleep, you have to redo the install? thats annoying. if you can fix these problems, this theme is the best i seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by iTsuki View Post
    This is a stunning "theme" !

I'v also bought this theme cause I really appreciate the "SirTimothy1's" work, i'm very impressed! So Thank YOU (Again).

I was wondering if any of you could make a complete Mac OS X winterBoard theme (loading OSX images, folders, loaders, sounds...).
    Since, Mac OS X Mobile Krs by Chris (2/3 years ago), I didn't found such a theme ported to iOS 4 :-( .

Even if OS X Lion Ultimatum is complete and much detailed, this is made for DreamBoard, so all the rest of the iPhone still untouched.
    this would be fantastic as well
    Last edited by sonnislimm; 2011-09-22 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne819 View Post
    I have to say, this theme is awesome but its really hard to figure out how to move icons or organize your desktop. also once u organize your icons they arent centered like they should. and every time your phone go to sleep, you have to redo the install? thats annoying. if you can fix these problems, this theme is the best i seen so far.
    Download DreamSet to save your layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyal Paz View Post
    All I did was insert more NO ICON PLACEHOLDER lines and respring which didn't work :/
    Explain what I'm doing wrong again plz.
    Thx
    So i said you have to delete Current.plist or reset theme when you edit OS X Lion.plist.
    You may think that Current.plist is like cache of DB theme. This is a rule of all DB theme.
    If OLD Current.plist stay after editting Theme.plist, the change does not appear. You can delete cache file.

Quote Originally Posted by touch1321 View Post
    i would like to hide the At&t logo and put the time there but for some reason the at&t logo will not hide
    I also think you just set Carrier Name "ON" at CleanStatus's setting to hide carrier logo as CaidensDaddy was saying.

Default How to get local weather to appear
    How do you get local weather to appear on the dashboard. Mine is currently blank. Sorry if this has
    already been answered but too many pages of comments to go through! This is a great theme! Thanks!

Thanks

Have to git crazydashboard off of Cydia thin click bottom right till I info comes up and double tap it and ya should be able to type ya location

Thanks

Ya welcome let us know if it works for ya

Default Weather Info on Dashboard
    Thanks for your help. That worked perfectly. Just noticed another issue though. When I restarted my phone I had to reinstall the theme and therefore lost all my settings/favorites. I think I read something about this so will investigate old threads unless there is an easy fix that someone can post now. Thanks!

Thanks

Go into ifile and find the folder for this theme click the blue arrow go all the way down and set a three places to read write and excute that should keep ya settings

Hit the thanks button if that helped ya out
    Last edited by 2k1; 2011-09-22 at 06:04 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Seacat (2011-09-22)

OK, I'm in iFile and found OS X Lion folder. There are three folders in there (Icons, Images, Widgets) and three other files. Which file
    do I open and edit? Thanks!

Thanks

Ya click the blue arrow on the lion folder the main one

Make owner and group change them to mobile

And user group world change them all to
    Read write and excute
    Last edited by 2k1; 2011-09-22 at 06:25 PM.

Sorry, I must be brain dead today. Can you give me a little more info on how to do this "....set a three places to read write and excute"
    Am I editing one of the files in this folder? The three I have are info.plist, osx lion.plist, and preview.png Again, sorry for my lack of understanding!

Thanks

When you open the dreamboard folder and see os x lion click the blue arrow to the right of the folder. Another window should come up and thats where ya change the stuff we talked about

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Seacat (2011-09-22)

Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast