Page 81 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by Dcoop180 View Post
    Go into clean status scroll down to colors and change the clock/date to 000000.
    I tried that, it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by a Turtle View Post
    So when will this be out in Cydia ?
    It is in Cydia.... The theme outlet
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2011-09-22 at 01:20 AM.

Installed the theme and love it. Problem is, I don't see my original IOS them when I logout or launch dreamboard. I only see black with OS X Lion and a white dot in the bottom. Any way I can get my default theme back?

I have searched the forum but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone,great theme btw,i just love it,
    I have a question,is there a way to disable the dashboard page and return to the ios search page instead,cause i have it kind of hard finding one of the 200+ apps i have installed,thanks

Is this available for iPad yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Razvy View Post
    Hello everyone,great theme btw,i just love it,
    I have a question,is there a way to disable the dashboard page and return to the ios search page instead,cause i have it kind of hard finding one of the 200+ apps i have installed,thanks
    I agree!!

This is my biggest isse

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideDiddy View Post
    talking about piracy and cracked repo's isn't allowed on here...
    Last edited by Mes; 2011-09-22 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideDiddy View Post
    Post edited, warez is NOT allowed here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-activation/772363-forum-rules.html
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2011-09-22 at 01:29 AM.

Default Great Job!
    Sir Timothy,

Great job on your theme. It kicks ***!!! Jail broke my iPhone 4 just to install the theme. However, I dnt have a paypal account to donate nor can I set up one as I'm underage:/ Will be really grateful if you will allow me to beta test your theme and I'll leave any feedback concerning the theme right here.

My email address is mick2k4@hotmail.com.

Thx a mil! Keep up the good job!

Sincerely,

Micky M.

Default status bar problem
    -img_0002.png

im trying everything to get my status bar to look the way it should in option 3 but i can still see the at&t logo and the font color of the clock is white and not black even thought i changed it to 000000....can some one please help me its the only issue im having threw out the whole theme

Default ipod?
    so on my iPhone this theme works great i love it but on my 4th gen iPod with the theme running i can't do anything with it its always crashing apps crash and i found out that when I'm running the theme i only have 15mbs of free memory thats a average and usually its lower with the theme turned off i have about 190 mbs (i used sbsettings to tell me how much ram was free) i know he is working on a update for freeing up some ram but i event read anyone having this theme inter fear with using their iPod cuz of the lack of ram can anyone help please.

i want to donate how do i?

Quote Originally Posted by touch1321 View Post
    -img_0002.png

im trying everything to get my status bar to look the way it should in option 3 but i can still see the at&t logo and the font color of the clock is white and not black even thought i changed it to 000000....can some one please help me its the only issue im having threw out the whole theme
    i messed around with trying to get this to work and my conclusion (at least for me) is that there's just not enough space on the "menu bar." especially once you bring other icons into the equation (silent, mail, text, alarm, etc.), hopefully a workaround will come out for this because it looks awesome.

never mind after so many attempts to try and make it look like option 3 ive decided to give up and i have removed the theme and everything that was installed to create the theme
    Last edited by touch1321; 2011-09-22 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by touch1321 View Post
    -img_0002.png

As I don't use the third option because I use the slide for sbsettings. I would think just using cleanstatus and turn on carrier name which will hide the at&t logo As for the clock it should be black if you used all zeros very weird

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

You have to use "ArrangeStatusBar" and slide your status icons into position. It takes a little patience, but it works. Here's my home screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316667236.163269.jpg  

Tim,
    I want to donate for this, I have a little cash I've been real sick these past few week I don't even know how much you are asking for the theme. Please Tim pm me here on mmi or email me at 19est80designs@gmail.com with more info. Please let me know something I haven't messed with dream board themes a hole lot and I hear u have the best out thanks

why can't i search for apps when I'm in the theme?

The spotlight logo is not working. It just brings out the statusbar.

Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Spotlight doesn't work in dreamboard

How can i get this theme. Im interested and im willing to donate. Thanks!

Page 81 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast