Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Hi, i will like to donate so i can get a beta. Where can i donate? Do you use paypal?
    Last edited by saint1987; 2011-09-21 at 05:26 AM.

Default help quesion
    can some 1 assist me please i dont see the nostatus option to turn off in sbsettings i want the os x lion status bar to overap mine and still be able to see the time battery and signal strength please and thank you

So I've donated my $3.50 via paypal, got the download link in my email, clicked the link on my iPhone, it took me to a page on Safari that showed "osxlionhdtheme.deb" followed by "54 MB", and underneath that is "Open in..." and "Open in "Dropbox"". "Open in..." does nothing, "Open in "Dropbox"" will upload the 54 MB file to Dropbox, but then Dropbox will say I have no installed app to open the file. I have Dreamboard, and when I open that the theme doesn't show up in there. So I'm lost, and I do not know how to go further in installing this theme on my phone. Help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by llessurgmada; 2011-09-21 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnluke View Post
    Found a small bug.
    When I open up the mission control and click on the facebook widget, it loads up. then when i close it the window goes away, except for the tiny refresh arrow icon will stay on the desktop. and you can even click the tiny refresh icon and it will refresh and bring back the facebook widget, but without the top "browser" bar. sorry if this is getting confusing.....
    It's because you have to close the widget by pressing the red button on the top left if you don't then in essence it's still an active widget. But yes maybe sirtim can fix it when he gets the chance lol

Quote Originally Posted by llessurgmada View Post
    So I've donated my $3.50 via paypal, got the download link in my email, clicked the link on my iPhone, it took me to a page on Safari that showed "osxlionhdtheme.deb" followed by "54 MB", and underneath that is "Open in..." and "Open in "Dropbox"". "Open in..." does nothing, "Open in "Dropbox"" will upload the 54 MB file to Dropbox, but then Dropbox will say I have no installed app to open the file. I have Dreamboard, and when I open that the theme doesn't show up in there. So I'm lost, and I do not know how to go further in installing this app on my phone. Help would be appreciated.
    Do you have safari download manager? If not I would suggest dl to your PC or Mac then transferring to your phone via Ssh or ifile

Quote Originally Posted by touch1321 View Post
    can some 1 assist me please i dont see the nostatus option to turn off in sbsettings i want the os x lion status bar to overap mine and still be able to see the time battery and signal strength please and thank you
    go into sbsetttings click more > mobile substrate addons then turn off nostatus. it should respring your phone. then do the installer all over again. it should work after that
    Last edited by AWin; 2011-09-21 at 06:27 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

llessurgmada (2011-09-21), SirTimothy1 (2011-09-25)

Ok so I have OpenSSH installed on my iPhone and I'm using a program on my iMac called Cyberduck to access my iPhone via SSH, so now where would I copy the OS X theme file onto my iPhone?

I want this asap! Please someone tell me how to get it! I tried to get it from the theme store but it says it's closed plz help me out plzzzzz

Thanks for the lead AWin. That was more complicated than I anticipated but I figured it out and I'm in business.

Default Can't open apps
    I set the them in dreamboard for both iPhone and iPad and the iPad everything opens just fine, but in the iPhone I can't open any kind of apps except for install and dreamboard to switch the theme back. Can someone help me with why it won't work on my iPhone but will on iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by tdj114 View Post
    Engadget caught word of it and tossed up an article. I'm guessing the repo got bombed. I'm having the same trouble.
    But how do we resolve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    It's because you have to close the widget by pressing the red button on the top left if you don't then in essence it's still an active widget. But yes maybe sirtim can fix it when he gets the chance lol

Do you have safari download manager? If not I would suggest dl to your PC or Mac then transferring to your phone via Ssh or ifile

go into sbsetttings click more > mobile substrate addons then turn off nostatus. it should respring your phone. then do the installer all over again. it should work after that

so turn off nostatus and than reinstall the theme all over again...and how do i get rid of the AT&T logo it overlaps the the finder text
    Last edited by touch1321; 2011-09-21 at 12:20 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Use ArrangeStatusBar to move the "ATT" logo and arrange your status bar the way you want.

You should have installed (free) CleanStatus and ArrangeStatusBar. When you launch the LionOSX theme in Dreamboard, it will walk you through the setup with those 2 apps to set up your status bar to look as it does in the Demo/screenshot.

Also, you need to turn on "OS X Lion Ultimatum WB" and "Lion Safari" in Winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by DaCh0s3n1 View Post
    But how do we resolve the problem?
    There's nothing you can do to fix a broken repo. Just wait.

Default Theme Outlet Crashes
    I have attempted to get this theme twice. I've installed everything necessary to get things running, and I have encountered one huge problem. The Theme outlet crashes as soon as I open it. It's a shame because this theme is the whole reason that I jail broke my 4...

You have an amazing theme on your hands, though. And I would love to see it on the iPad where it could really be put to work.

Anybody have a problem with the picture on the login? I can't change it, but the other pic I chose flashes upon touching it. Thanks.

Hey does anyone know how to get animate to work for iPhone 4 4.3.3 tried uninstalling rebooting, rejailbreaking with animate boot logo selected when I used animate is says unable to save my changes when I select lion boot logo can some one help?

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    That's because launchpad is designed to show all your apps alphabetically and will revert back to that. If you know how to edit the OS X Lion.plist you can add <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> to array of apps for the UtilitiesGrid and GamesGrid. Each new icon placeholder you add will be another app you can add in edit mode.
    Tried this and it didn't work.
    Added more strings to utilities games and favorites but non had more icons added to it.

Do anybody no why my time is still white in the status bar the signal, battery and network changed black except the time. I followed the steps and selected os x lion wb in winterboard but still no luck, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by peppythetruth View Post
    Do anybody no why my time is still white in the status bar the signal, battery and network changed black except the time. I followed the steps and selected os x lion wb in winterboard but still no luck, any ideas?
    Go into clean status scroll down to colors and change the clock/date to 000000.

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

So when will this be out in Cydia ?
    Turtle's FTW!

Page 80 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast