Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is there a way to turn off the "swipe to change dock icon?" I keep accidentally changing it when i'm swiping horizontally on the dock.

How can I donate to you to get the theme? I don't see any link on the first post for donating.
    Last edited by pkoole; 2011-09-20 at 07:57 PM.

No iPad love?

Do i have to delete any installationfile after installing this thema to stop the reinstall after reboot or respring?

This is the best thing ive ever seen, wayy better than the roast of charlie sheen! i just created a paypal account so i can donate but i cant find how to

Default OS X Lion Ultimatum FTW
    hi! i need to test out the theme. i think its just awesome, hopefully i get a link to dl it as the theme outlet is down.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMannyD View Post
    @Samuelngshou Go into iFile then /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/ now click on the blue arrow next to OS X Lion and change the ownership to mobile for Owner and mobile for Group. That should do the trick.
    @DJMannyD, I tried that it didn't work, any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sir great designer! This theme is a candy to the MAC users, kinda what iOS should have been. Just find the way of distributing it properly, please. All the sources we used to rely on are down. There is no option to get the theme other than by personal email, and that is too time consuming. I'd say, pull up a small site to allow downloads and donations, make the distribution straight forward, forget about all this brainpain, and focus on further development / freshmen studies

Do anyone know how to keep the weather (dashboard) from resetting after respring. I tried changing owner & group to mobile but it didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Desperatly wanting to instal lion ultimatum, but Theme Outlet instantly crashes when I open it. Even after a tethered reboot.

Found a small bug.
    When I open up the mission control and click on the facebook widget, it loads up. then when i close it the window goes away, except for the tiny refresh arrow icon will stay on the desktop. and you can even click the tiny refresh icon and it will refresh and bring back the facebook widget, but without the top "browser" bar. sorry if this is getting confusing.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johnluke For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by razmy View Post
    Desperatly wanting to instal lion ultimatum, but Theme Outlet instantly crashes when I open it. Even after a tethered reboot.
    Does themeit do that also?

Thumbs up can this work wit a iPad2 in the Future ?
    Hello

is a wonderfull idea !.
    I hope this work on iPad 2 in next Time or ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Harlot View Post
    Does themeit do that also?
    I don't have it. Fresh JB.

Quote Originally Posted by razmy View Post
    I don't have it. Fresh JB.
    iOS 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostislav View Post
    Hi, my problem is, that after a reboot or respring the installation starts again and all settings are gone! How can i stop that?
    Download DreamSet
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-09-21 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peppythetruth View Post
    Do anyone know how to keep the weather (dashboard) from resetting after respring. I tried changing owner & group to mobile but it didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    i've noticed this too, and i have permissions set properly. everything else doesn't reset, but the widget does.

Quote Originally Posted by johnluke View Post
    Found a small bug.
    When I open up the mission control and click on the facebook widget, it loads up. then when i close it the window goes away, except for the tiny refresh arrow icon will stay on the desktop. and you can even click the tiny refresh icon and it will refresh and bring back the facebook widget, but without the top "browser" bar. sorry if this is getting confusing.....
    noticed this with the twitter widget as well

Quote Originally Posted by peppythetruth View Post
    Can't. It's like that for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostislav View Post
    Do i have to delete any installationfile after installing this thema to stop the reinstall after reboot or respring?
    Look at the last few pages I had that same problem pathkiller has an app call dreamset it will save your settings

Hey does anyone know how to fix animate. It won't let me use os x lion bootlogo
    Last edited by Dcoop180; 2011-09-21 at 01:53 AM.

Okay this is AWESOME. I want it yesterday. I can't find out where I go to donate. Still looking but please advise. Thanks

Great Job!!!!
    I want it so~~bad!!!! but your paypal account is unable to receive money.
    Can I get the "Lion Ultimatum" first and donate later whenever your account is available??
    Plz~!?

[email protected]
    Last edited by mjw163; 2011-09-21 at 05:01 AM.

Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast