Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

You're only 18?! That's crazy. I'm 17 and don't have a paypal account either but I love modding my phone. I tptally get if you can't send me the link but I'd love to get this theme. Thanks man! [email protected]

i would also like this theme, im a apple certified technician and this is just genius !! =)v [email protected]

Wow...
    theFinga must be loving this...

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Look on the last page to see how to change the permissions. Once they are set correctly all your changes will save.
    That's not what I ment.
    I have already changed my permissions and everything is saving fine except the little metal spaceship icon at the dock that shows all the apps. It allows me to change the icons but resets every time I restart the phone.
    Also how about adding more app spots at the games/utilities folders?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default help
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Haha thanks for the positive comments. Not bad for being made on a PC running Windows XP... I seriously need to buy a Mac soon :P
    dramstore will not open, the theme outlet will not open either.

and i can't pay for the theme so pleas can i get a free beta pleas?

i've installed the theme outlet and dreastore throw ifile but it not seems to work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Remco van den Heuvel For This Useful Post:

Xachos (2011-09-20)

where can I donate for it?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Look at first page

Sorry, I can not find it

theme outlet is down for a few days though...how else can you get this theme?

I also do not have a pay pal, an am new to modmyí! This is an incredibly intense mod and I would love to get the link to getting it on my phone!

Sirtimothy, idk who you are but you have done an awesome job!
    Thanx for ur time,
    Oach13
    [email protected]

Will spotlight or search in finder capability be added in future versions? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is amazing!!

excuse my ignorance, but i never understood the point of these other themestores likes dreamstore and theme outlet. what's the advantage to having them as opposed to just selling the theme on cydia?

also, i had a paypal account when i was 15, so to everyone asking for a free theme, try to find a way to pay the guy

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Also on TUAW. Wow Tim, just wow!

Jailbroken iPhone mod mimics Mac OS X | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

I made the first post there and posted the instructions as to go through the Theme Outlet to alleviate your email woes. hehe.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-20 at 06:14 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-09-20)

THAT THEME IS AWESOME. Enough said. Could I have the beta PLEASE! I could send you $2.00 through paypal! I already PM you!

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Wow...
    theFinga must be loving this...
    Yeah, free publicity for The Theme Outlet. Can't complain haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyal Paz View Post
    That's not what I ment.
    I have already changed my permissions and everything is saving fine except the little metal spaceship icon at the dock that shows all the apps. It allows me to change the icons but resets every time I restart the phone.
    Also how about adding more app spots at the games/utilities folders?
    That's because launchpad is designed to show all your apps alphabetically and will revert back to that. If you know how to edit the OS X Lion.plist you can add <string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string> to array of apps for the UtilitiesGrid and GamesGrid. Each new icon placeholder you add will be another app you can add in edit mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by oftheheavens View Post
    theme outlet is down for a few days though...how else can you get this theme?
    Wait... you've been waiting your whole life until the moment you found out about the theme, will it be that hard to wait a few more days?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamriman View Post
    Will spotlight or search in finder capability be added in future versions? Thanks.
    I doubt it, unless DreamBoard is updated for spotlight functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by aacostarubio View Post
    THAT THEME IS AWESOME. Enough said. Could I have the beta PLEASE! I could send you $2.00 through paypal! I already PM you!
    I sent you the link.

Anyone know when the repo will be back up? Really want to try this thing out.

Hi, my problem is, that after a reboot or respring the installation starts again and all settings are gone! How can i stop that?

Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast