Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    i noticed when someone calls me, my slide to answer does not appear. i can answer calls by sliding to answer its just that the letter and arrows dont appear. any suggestions? im not sure on what to do on this. thanks again
    Any suggestions?

Default The new dreamboard theme OSX Ult
    I've paid and downloaded the app, but when I use safari, it doesn't look like how it's supposed to. What else do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis420 View Post
    I've paid and downloaded the app, but when I use safari, it doesn't look like how it's supposed to. What else do I need to do?
    Activate LionSafari in winterboard.

I tried adding the fnetdesigns repo in Cydia but it keeps timing out?

I just saw this.. it looks awesome! Will it be available publicly on Cydia anytime soon?

Is it possible to add more icons to the games / utilities folders?
    Or edit the apps showing in the little spaceship icon at the dock without them resetting back every time I restart?

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    Any suggestions?
    I don't know what to tell you. If you have intelliscreen it might conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyal Paz View Post
    Is it possible to add more icons to the games / utilities folders?
    Or edit the apps showing in the little spaceship icon at the dock without them resetting back every time I restart?
    Look on the last page to see how to change the permissions. Once they are set correctly all your changes will save.
    Sure, no problem. I'm 18 so I know what it's like to be in your position.
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I tried adding the fnetdesigns repo in Cydia but it keeps timing out?
    You might have to try again later. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by curly420 View Post
    I just saw this.. it looks awesome! Will it be available publicly on Cydia anytime soon?
    When I finish the update I will post the current version on Cydia for free and the update for the current price of $3.50. Everyone who already bought the theme will get the update for free. So whenever I finish the update (that I haven't started yet, thank you college and replying to 2000 emails) is when to expect it on Cydia.

Is there a new donation link?

SirTim,

I dl'd The Theme Outlet and is dos not open... anything I can do? Definitely buying the full version, great word man!

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Is there a new donation link?
    My paypal is being limited due to several people filing disputes when they didn't receive an email with the download link soon enough so you will have to wait until I sort those disputes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyc90 View Post
    SirTim,

I dl'd The Theme Outlet and is dos not open... anything I can do? Definitely buying the full version, great word man!
    Just keep trying, I guess. Soon enough you will be able to.

And this was just featured on engadget so thank you for removing the paypal link and giving instructions for The Theme Outlet. That saved me from getting overwhelmed by emails again.

********* mod edit *********

No cracked app / warez / piracy discussion allowed
    Last edited by Mes; 2011-09-20 at 08:10 AM.

Hi. I Keep trying to Add the source: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo.
    But keeps saying:
    Verification Error
    The request timed out.

What wrong with it?

y0,
    You are awesome. Simple as that.

Anyway, with that "theme" can you make phone calls, send txt messages and use iOS standard apps (or new ones which you download from App Store?)

Regards,
    Marko

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCh0s3n1 View Post
    Hi. I Keep trying to Add the source: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo.
    But keeps saying:
    Verification Error
    The request timed out.

What wrong with it?
    Engadget caught word of it and tossed up an article. I'm guessing the repo got bombed. I'm having the same trouble.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdj114 For This Useful Post:

eliter1 (2011-09-20), SirTimothy1 (2011-09-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post

And this was just featured on engadget so thank you for removing the paypal link and giving instructions for The Theme Outlet. That saved me from getting overwhelmed by emails again.
    I contacted the Lifehacker guy and he edited his post about it as well. I gave him the instructions for Theme Outlet too. Soz I had the Mods disable the Donate link. I felt it would be the only way top get the emails to stop flooding you.

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    I contacted the Lifehacker guy and he edited his post about it as well. I gave him the instructions for Theme Outlet too. Soz I had the Mods disable the Donate link. I felt it would be the only way top get the emails to stop flooding you.
    Well it helped a lot, thanks. I'm slowly gaining control over my inbox again!

Quote Originally Posted by z00ze View Post
    y0,
    You are awesome. Simple as that.

Anyway, with that "theme" can you make phone calls, send txt messages and use iOS standard apps (or new ones which you download from App Store?)

Regards,
    Marko
    All your apps are still the same, the theme just changes how you access them. Now there is no "wiggle" mode in DreamBoard so you will have to exit out of the theme to iOS if you want to remove an app store app, but that's about it.

Thanks

So, Bringing this up again...
    Anyone have a solution to my situation where as soon as I go to launch the theme in dreamboard my computer goes into an endless restart loop? (I can recover from it by disabling dreamboard with iPhone Viewer)

So SirTimothy, where is the donation link to get ability to download this awesome theme?

Hey sir timothy I saw your post saying you would send me the link and I realized I provided the wrong email! My email is in fact [email protected]! Sorry about that and I really do appreciate this, thanks!

Best regards,
    Just an em effin kid

Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast