Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

i noticed when someone calls me, my slide to answer does not appear. i can answer calls by sliding to answer its just that the letter and arrows dont appear. any suggestions? im not sure on what to do on this. thanks again

This is probably a stupid question, but will this run on my iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by DJMannyD View Post
    I was getting that same error. The problem was I already had the MacBook Pro theme installed for ColorKeyboard. Just go into cydia and uninstall it if you have any MacBook or Apple themes installed for ColorKeyboard. Let me know if that fixes ur problem.
    Hi,
    I didn't have any of those themes installed, but you gave me something to look at...
    It looks like the problem was caused by the Buuf HD theme I had installed. I removed it and got the Lion working
    Thanks

Default Beta preview OS X Lion Ultimatum
    Hi, i just donated from my mail the amount for the theme.

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 6H099686GP996543F
    Donation amount: $4,50 USD
    Total: $4,50 USD
    Purpose: OS X Lion Ultimatum [current DreamBoard build]
    Contributor: Marco Busi

Thanks

Default What version is this?
    This may sound a bit dumb but I'm quite confused as to whether the current version is the final release or just a beta? And how will people who bought from the theme outlet get their updates?

The current version is the final release.

wow this theme is fantastic. i've always loved the look of dreamboard themes for obvious reasons, but they were always somewhat unusable and hard to customize for me. this is definitely the first db theme that i'm finding to be practical for day to day use.

my only gripe (minus a few minor minor bugs) is the amount of ram it's using. i know it's a complex theme and the dev said he's working on this issue, but after removing all backgrounded apps and freeing up processes i only have about 240mb free on my iphone 4 (normally i can get 330-340mb). i'm sure this will be ironed out in the future though.

keep up the great work timothy!

EDIT: P.S. is there any way to get lockinfo on the lockscreen? if that's not possible, then is there any way to not use the lockscreen theme included in this? i don't know the inner workings of dreamboard themes but i know it's not as simple as turning something off in winterboard...

Thanks

Ok, I've read enough, where can I get this?
    Could some one pls post a link to where to donate and DL the theme.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to save the settings so I don't have to setup the theme everytime I restart my phone or reload the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcoop180 View Post
    Does anyone know how to save the settings so I don't have to setup the theme everytime I restart my phone or reload the theme?
    yikes, is this true? haven't rebooted my phone since i set it up and now i kinda want to avoid doing so...

Pathkiller made a tweak for that here's the link to his thread. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-new-post.html

You can also set permissions on the folder in dreamboard to read,write, execute using iFile.

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Pathkiller made a tweak for that here's the link to his thread. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-new-post.html

You can also set permissions on the folder in dreamboard to read,write, execute using iFile.
    I love being mentioned in 2 threads at the same time

Haha Pathkiller29 thats what you get for being genius.

Just a quick question... (I just spent an hour browsing this entire thread and can't quite find the answers so I apologize in advance if I missed them in a previous post)

1a- can I change my user picture/icon? I chose the Lion during setup/install... Any way to change that to another option [[or add a custom pic? Ive added custom wallpapers to the theme already but not sure where to look for these user picture files]] any of this possible without having to re-do setup/install?
    (FYI - my skill set is average... I'm not too fond of coding but I can navigate and edit as needed through iFile)

1b- oh, and how do you get the image to change as it unlocks... Ive seen it in videos but mine is just the lion....

Also, I am not a theme person at all. I love customization but never used a full theme until I saw this one. I fell in love instantly and donated before the YouTube video ended! Mad props! Keep up the good work! Im sure you are aware by now but I just wanted to remind you that this is really excellent work and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    Last edited by imikeb2; 2011-09-20 at 01:58 AM.

I donated about seven says ago and have not yet received an email. Any information would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    wow this theme is fantastic. i've always loved the look of dreamboard themes for obvious reasons, but they were always somewhat unusable and hard to customize for me. this is definitely the first db theme that i'm finding to be practical for day to day use.

my only gripe (minus a few minor minor bugs) is the amount of ram it's using. i know it's a complex theme and the dev said he's working on this issue, but after removing all backgrounded apps and freeing up processes i only have about 240mb free on my iphone 4 (normally i can get 330-340mb). i'm sure this will be ironed out in the future though.

keep up the great work timothy!

EDIT: P.S. is there any way to get lockinfo on the lockscreen? if that's not possible, then is there any way to not use the lockscreen theme included in this? i don't know the inner workings of dreamboard themes but i know it's not as simple as turning something off in winterboard...
    I asked SirTimothy the same thing about Lockinfo and this what he said ans it worked: "You'll need to edit the OS X Lion.plist and delete the section starting with LockView. Delete from <key>LockView</key> to the line above <key>DynamicViews</key> (the last line you delete should be </array>). You will need to delete the Current.plist and reapply the theme to see any changes.
    *Both the OS X Lion.plist and Current.plist are located in /DreamBoard/OS X Lion/"

Quote Originally Posted by imikeb2 View Post
    Just a quick question... (I just spent an hour browsing this entire thread and can't quite find the answers so I apologize in advance if I missed them in a previous post)

1a- can I change my user picture/icon? I chose the Lion during setup/install... Any way to change that to another option [[or add a custom pic? Ive added custom wallpapers to the theme already but not sure where to look for these user picture files]] any of this possible without having to re-do setup/install?
    (FYI - my skill set is average... I'm not too fond of coding but I can navigate and edit as needed through iFile)

1b- oh, and how do you get the image to change as it unlocks... Ive seen it in videos but mine is just the lion....

Also, I am not a theme person at all. I love customization but never used a full theme until I saw this one. I fell in love instantly and donated before the YouTube video ended! Mad props! Keep up the good work! Im sure you are aware by now but I just wanted to remind you that this is really excellent work and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    1a - Click on the "Macintosh HD" icon and then click on "Install OS X Lion" and rerun setup to change pic/icon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 4tay For This Useful Post:

imikeb2 (2011-09-20)

Default Link to donate is dead.
    Does anyone know where to donate to get the download link for this? Have tried everything in my power, but am out of steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Trev

Quote Originally Posted by theprince10 View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but will this run on my iPad?
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by imikeb2 View Post

I could only have the lock image show your chosen picture when you unlock. If you want it to show your chosen image you will have to edit the OS X Lion.plist and Current.plist LockView and change the <string> below the Image key for the lock image. This string will also tell you the location of the user pictures if you want to make your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk3h View Post
    I donated about seven says ago and have not yet received an email. Any information would be good.
    What's your email? I spent all day doing homework yesterday so I still have a few hundred emails to reply to, but I could skip right to yours.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

imikeb2 (2011-09-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Nope.

I could only have the lock image show your chosen picture when you unlock. If you want it to show your chosen image you will have to edit the OS X Lion.plist and Current.plist LockView and change the <string> below the Image key for the lock image. This string will also tell you the location of the user pictures if you want to make your own.

What's your email? I spent all day doing homework yesterday so I still have a few hundred emails to reply to, but I could skip right to yours.
    I emailed you ages ago but you never emailed me my theme, conformation # 10V82849J6336723H. I'll PM you my email now, just in case you missed it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rubytuesdays For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-09-20)

Do we donate for this or is it on the store? Where do we donate?

Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast