Page 73 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

  1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by keysteal View Post
    But why does this forum permit to this guy to get more money? I'm waiting a link
    since 2 days...If this guy is so busy with his studies well, it's better that he won't
    publish his theme probably full of bugs. I've wasted $ 3,50...
    you guys act like he released the theme as soon as u saw it.
    this theme has been out long before u people came here and started complaining. he's not an idiot, he didnt release the theme right when things got busy.
    you guys found the theme when things got busy.

  2. #1442
    *********** mod edit ************

    No cracked app / warez / piracy discussion allowed.
    Last edited by Mes; 2011-09-16 at 10:07 PM.

  3. #1443
    he clearly has a lot to catch up to.
    in case u didnt notice there are still people getting the theme, otherwise they would be asking how to fix the saving issue...

  4. #1444
    **Mod Edit: Keep pirating out of the discussion** I just think that before accepting funds for a product, you should have a means of transport to deliver said product to purchasers. Otherwise it appears you made sure you had a means to receive the funds but didn't think through the rest.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-09-16 at 10:08 PM.

  5. #1445
    Where's the mod @? Please clean this mess up

  6. #1446
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Gentlemen and ladies ... No cracked app / warez / piracy discussion allowed on MMi.

    Thank you

  7. #1447
    Donation Details
    Confirmation number: 0HK3101392293552A
    Donation amount: $3.50 USD
    Total: $3.50 USD
    Purpose: OS X Lion Ultimatum [DreamBoard Theme]
    Contributor: Vilmos Pleva

  8. #1448
    Apologies in advance if this is a stoopid suggestion but I'm just thinking out loud...and a n00b (therefore wrong by definition!).

    As various members have pointed out; this is a mess and the more it spirals out of control the more of a task Tim is going to be faced with. Given his current 'strategy' of burying his head in the sand, I'd wager that the every time he logs in he gets filled with increasing dread. As his paypal account continues to balloon the word 'fraud' is probably making more frequent appearances (I'm not suggesting or accusing anything here - merely pointing out that any rationale mind would start to worry if that $50k guestimation is even close).

    The 'busy' argument was valid to a point. However, can anyone honestly tell me they've never posted something online and not gone back to check the reaction / opinion of others? How about posting something that you've poured your heart and soul into and genuinely believed in, then had those beliefs vindicated by peers and prominent media AND seen tangible returns on that original 'spark'? This kid has been checking the thread (or if I'm really cynical, his paypal) hourly.

    My guess is he's petrified and simply doesn't have the resource / balls to commence the task ahead. I can think of many words to describe this behaviour, but I'll stick with the least offensive: he's a procrastinator. That said, this **** storm is counter productive.

    In an effort to try appease the paying customers and attempt to make Tim's task marginally more achievable (ie likely), and again, I'm thinking out loud here, would it be possible for a community member (intentional emphasis!) who did receive a DL link, to share / PM with users who have already confirmed purchase?

    Full disclosure: I want the link as much everyone else so this suggestion would be self serving!

    I may well be wide of the mark here but his silence speaks volumes. Instead of the increasingly irate mud slinging (which is justified IMO), I wanted to table a possible solution.

    Discuss / tear to shreds as you see fit.

  9. #1449
    Wow - really amazing

  10. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Gentlemen and ladies ... No cracked app / warez / piracy discussion allowed on MMi.

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Do not post links to warez, pirate sites! No need to break forum rules.
    This is the only warning I will give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post

    oh, if I see 1 more link to a pirated version of this theme.... ban hammer time

    Use the Theme Outlet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Gentlemen and ladies ... No cracked app / warez / piracy discussion allowed on MMi.

    Thank you
    Warnings are over... Infractions are being handed out

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-17)

  12. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Warnings are over... Infractions are being handed out
    Go broom go!

  13. #1452
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Warnings are over... Infractions are being handed out
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Go broom go!
    If Broom doesn't do it first --- I will !!

  14. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by digital.luddite View Post
    Apologies in advance if this is a stoopid suggestion but I'm just thinking out loud...and a n00b (therefore wrong by definition!).

    As various members have pointed out; this is a mess and the more it spirals out of control the more of a task Tim is going to be faced with. Given his current 'strategy' of burying his head in the sand, I'd wager that the every time he logs in he gets filled with increasing dread. As his paypal account continues to balloon the word 'fraud' is probably making more frequent appearances (I'm not suggesting or accusing anything here - merely pointing out that any rationale mind would start to worry if that $50k guestimation is even close).

    The 'busy' argument was valid to a point. However, can anyone honestly tell me they've never posted something online and not gone back to check the reaction / opinion of others? How about posting something that you've poured your heart and soul into and genuinely believed in, then had those beliefs vindicated by peers and prominent media AND seen tangible returns on that original 'spark'? This kid has been checking the thread (or if I'm really cynical, his paypal) hourly.

    My guess is he's petrified and simply doesn't have the resource / balls to commence the task ahead. I can think of many words to describe this behaviour, but I'll stick with the least offensive: he's a procrastinator. That said, this **** storm is counter productive.

    In an effort to try appease the paying customers and attempt to make Tim's task marginally more achievable (ie likely), and again, I'm thinking out loud here, would it be possible for a community member (intentional emphasis!) who did receive a DL link, to share / PM with users who have already confirmed purchase?

    Full disclosure: I want the link as much everyone else so this suggestion would be self serving!

    I may well be wide of the mark here but his silence speaks volumes. Instead of the increasingly irate mud slinging (which is justified IMO), I wanted to table a possible solution.

    Discuss / tear to shreds as you see fit.
    I've already contacted and asked if I may, so if he responds anytime soon,
    Then maybe we can speed things up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    If Broom doesn't do it first --- I will !!
    The more mods the marrier
    Go Mes go!
    (excuse me spelling there, really drawing a blank)

  15. #1454
    The "He's a busy guy" excuse gets old and has no relevance. I work 50+ hours a week, and among other real life issues(insert violin music here) have made an effort to pay this guy. To an earlier post, I find it least bit believable he has not had any amount of time to tend to matters.

    Yes, I was a college student before and a hectic schedule is true, but not life consuming, especially with ~50k or even half that in pocket.

    I've already requested refund from paypal. I suggest others as well until he gets his process in order.

  16. #1455
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tcelias View Post
    The "He's a busy guy" excuse gets old and has no relevance. I work 50+ hours a week, and among other real life issues(insert violin music here) have made an effort to pay this guy. To an earlier post, I find it least bit believable he has not had any amount of time to tend to matters.

    Yes, I was a college student before and a hectic schedule is true, but not life consuming, especially with ~50k or even half that in pocket.

    I've already requested refund from paypal. I suggest others as well until he gets his process in order.
    Enough already. This has been stated and stated again.

    Drop it! You have been warned.

  17. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Enough already. This has been stated and stated again.

    Drop it! You have been warned.
    Time for a vacation.

  18. #1457
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Vacation time.

  19. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhacker View Post
    Vacation time.
    mentioning any form of piracy is against the rules.

    lol....
    Mes, having fun?
    u do need a vacation
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-09-17 at 01:33 AM.

  20. #1459
    ******** mod edit *******
    Last edited by Mes; 2011-09-17 at 02:16 AM.

  21. #1460
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Thread closed until further notice.

    Thread open. Enjoy ... keep it nice and friendly

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mes; 2011-09-18 at 01:43 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-18)

Page 73 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •