Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by weowe View Post
    has anyone tried downloading this via the theme outlet?
    i tried that and paid through paypal and after that i get a receipt and a download link but once i download it, i see OS X Lion Ultimatum-HD.deb and an Open in "iFile" button. After i press that, my phone freezes up for about a minute or so before automatically respringing and i find no changes to my phone after that.

what can i do now?
    Not "Open" in iFile but use "Installer" button in iFile.
    And then don't forget to set permissions using iFile or DreamSet tweak.

write to gizmodo and get them to remove item before more people are scammed out of money please please..

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    to all complainers and people mad because timothy hasn't responded to everyone about the theme well incase you guys missed it but as you guys donate theres a message tim has already replied so he didn't have to mention every 5 minutes to everyone so ill repost it now for him

this message is on page 1 under the donate link from timothy himself

"Everyone who has donated for this theme: I am sorry for how long I am taking to send out the theme. I was not prepared for the kind of response it has received. I am currently a freshman in college so I don't have as much free time as I would like to send out emails to everyone, but I am doing my best. Everyone will receive the theme, unfortunately it will just take longer than you or I anticipated. I hope you can understand.''

i mean you try going to college and coming home to 500 emails a night theres a place to get the link its unfortunate that most didn't get it from the theme store. But he's not out to screw people.
    i see it as if you buy something online from any website do you receive it in less then 24 hrs.... no you wait a few days maybe a week or 2 depends on how much you paid for shipping. but do you call the company after 1 to 3 days after an order and complain calling them scams. well i hope not you get no where fast being rude and whiney and complain about waiting a little while. do you buy a ticket to a concert and expect to be right in front right that second .... nope you wait your turn in line. you may have donated but there may have been 500 people that did before you

he will get the link to everyone ....... Have a great day

HANG ON

500 EMAILS PER NIGHT IS 1750 DOLLARS PER NIGHT THOUGH SOME PEOPLE HAVE PAID MORE THEN $3.50.
    AS THE ITEM HAS BEEN VIRAL FOR THE LAST AT LEAST 30 DAYS WHICH TOTALS $52,500 dollars in bloody donations

I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD BOTHER THEIR ARSES TO REPLY TO 500 EMAILS FOR THAT MONEY...
    STOP THIS BULL FELLA AND WHY IS HE NOT POSTING REPLYS TO ANYONE ANYMORE.
    I SEE HE HAS NOT TAKEN DOWN THE DONATION BUTTON YET

THAT WORKS FINE STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by countsian; 2011-09-16 at 11:18 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Posted a comment to the article to go to the Cydia and via the Theme Outlet, purchase through there.

Tweeted the author of the post as well.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-16 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    For those of you who want this now, I could give you what I have done so far. It is completely stable and only missing mission control and a wallpaper selection window. I'm not a proponent of paid betas, since it's a privilege to get someone else to test for bugs for you, but in it's current state this is 85-90% complete and there aren't any bugs. So I was thinking of donating to get the current build... I just need to come up with a fair number.

I only have 1.00$ US in my Paypal and I can't get anymore. Can I buy the Theme for that amount? Please!

Hi Tim,

My confirmation number is 2EP5xxxxxxxxx3548

I look forward to it.

Default Can't save OS X Lion Ultimatum Changes
    Anyone have any idea as to why I can't save my changes? I was able to install the theme, but if I make changes to the theme and then respring, power off, or switch back to my default theme in DreamBoard, I have to go through the entire 'installation' process the next time I try to go to the OS X Lion theme, and none of my changes are there (apps that I have moved to the Stack, placed on the springboard, placed in the 'Games' folder.)

Any help would be appreciated. I like the theme, but it would obviously be much better if my changes were saved each time I had to respring or switch back and forth between themes.

Thanks!

-Eric

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericwade View Post
    Anyone have any idea as to why I can't save my changes? I was able to install the theme, but if I make changes to the theme and then respring, power off, or switch back to my default theme in DreamBoard, I have to go through the entire 'installation' process the next time I try to go to the OS X Lion theme, and none of my changes are there (apps that I have moved to the Stack, placed on the springboard, placed in the 'Games' folder.)

Any help would be appreciated. I like the theme, but it would obviously be much better if my changes were saved each time I had to respring or switch back and forth between themes.

Thanks!

-Eric
    Be sure to go into it with iFile and edit your permission R/W/E and set them to Mobile/Mobile for Owner/Group

Boy, this thread has turned into an absolute mess ... people feeling the need to post a note every time they donate, and people yelling at each other. What a frickin' mess. I love this theme and I've used it since day one. It is, by far, the best theme out there. I've also loved following this thread, but I won't be following it any longer. What a disaster. Too bad; I'll just keep my fingers crossed that SirTimothy just sends me the link whenever he updates. Thanks very much, and goodbye!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yes I agree this thread blew up the past 4 days it's been good and bad for tim.

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    I believe many of you are missing the part about the Theme Outlet being the source of install. The reason to go through there instead of a direct DL, is that the Theme Outlet method will handle the install process for you. Whereas direct DL (such as I did as one of the Beta Testers) you have to have iFile or SSH to move and unpack the .deb file to install it correctly.<- There are too many new people to the JB scene to have to put them through this method.
    So, with that;

1) Open Cydia
    2) Manage Sources
    3) Edit/Add fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
    4)Install the Theme Outlet (Found in the "Changes" section)
    5)Go to homescreen and open Theme Outlet
    6) Browse the the Theme and DL from there.
    7) After selecting it in Dreamboard it will walk you through the steps to set it up.

***Do not forget to install the additional apps needed for the full experience***

Quicklock
    CrazyDashboard
    ArrangeStatusBar
    CleanStatus

I have had this theme from its beginning and it works as advertised. So, outright, the claims that it is a "fake" is false.
    So, take down the donation link in this thread and put that method above (MORE CONVENIENT) in first post.
    It will help OUR lifes...

Now, I need w8 dont know how much time... =/

okay.. so by all calculations,SirTimothy has made $52,500 based off his 500 email or more a day statement. He has MADE exactly what I EARN yearly so by all accounts he should be able to put school on hiatus for a semester, conduct business and it wouldn't hurt him financially. I'm kidding dude don't leave school but with an estimated $50k plus already possibly more then this freshman better take a lesson from the Google guys and get more people in to help with distribution. It was already posted and removed and it's the natural order of things that people will find a way. I hope SirTimothy get's his act together.

But in other news... I do have the theme. It's not a fake. I paid for it and NO, I didnt get the email yet either. But a friend of mines (early adopter) did and so I do also... It's a great theme and as simple to install as anything i've ever installed. I also want to report that I am running it on iOS 5 beta 8 with no problems at all Once i get the feel for the workflow I'm sure that I'm done theme'n for a long while.

Default Thank you...but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Be sure to go into it with iFile and edit your permission R/W/E and set them to Mobile/Mobile for Owner/Group
    Thanks for the reply. I made sure those setting were correct, but it still does the same thing. There must be some step in the process I have done incorrectly, because still, every time I exit out of the theme and go back in, I have to re-set it up like it was the first time (although it already knows my name, so that's one less step.) I'm hesitant to fully set everything up within the theme, knowing that I'll just lose it any time I restart the device, or respring. Damn.

Any other thoughts?
    Eric

Thanks

Did ya set owner and group to mobile?

And make sure ya permissions were saved

Thanks

First off, I contacted a mod about the link. They are taking care of it; should be in OP.-> tested link. Not working now.

Second, Eric, delete your "current.plst" and copy the OSXLion.plst, rename the copied one to current.plst and set permissions.

That was a fix for other themes with an issue.

Or... Delete the deb file and reinstall. Something is hung up.

With the donation link not working, PLEASE, if someone asks how to get it, refer them to my post on pg 70 as to how to install Theme Outlet and purchase the theme through there.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-16 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Did ya set owner and group to mobile?

And make sure ya permissions were saved
    Yes, it looks like this:
    -photo1.png

Thanks

Put group and world to rwe to save and you should be good

Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast