Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi for all of you saying that the theme it's a fake or is a scam, well at least wasn't for me i download it after you install it it will guide you through the steps and what will you need to make it work it a really good theme some screenshots-img_0702.png-img_0703.png

someone has an idea how to make the weather widget save the location, everytime i respring i have to re-enter the location i already the set the permissions
    Last edited by jacuri; 2011-09-16 at 04:31 AM.

Do not post links to warez, pirate sites! No need to break forum rules.
    This is the only warning I will give.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (2011-09-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

I believe many of you are missing the part about the Theme Outlet being the source of install. The reason to go through there instead of a direct DL, is that the Theme Outlet method will handle the install process for you. Whereas direct DL (such as I did as one of the Beta Testers) you have to have iFile or SSH to move and unpack the .deb file to install it correctly.<- There are too many new people to the JB scene to have to put them through this method.
    So, with that;

1) Open Cydia
    2) Manage Sources
    3) Edit/Add fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
    4)Install the Theme Outlet (Found in the "Changes" section)
    5)Go to homescreen and open Theme Outlet
    6) Browse the the Theme and DL from there.
    7) After selecting it in Dreamboard it will walk you through the steps to set it up.

***Do not forget to install the additional apps needed for the full experience***

Quicklock
    CrazyDashboard
    ArrangeStatusBar
    CleanStatus

I have had this theme from its beginning and it works as advertised. So, outright, the claims that it is a "fake" is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy80 View Post
    There are many people who think that this theme is a FAKE, and this something we really don't want to think. But there have been some facts that have pointed to that this is a fake. Whether this is a fake or not SirTimothy1 certainly has made us think that this actually is not real. And here are the facts that have been brought up that proves the fact that it might be fake:

- SirTimothy1 has said that he will send us an email AFTER he has gotten the payment.. why? Everybody knows that when you
    sell and music album, indie game or an iphone theme via Paypal you can automate a premade message with a link to the buyer, so they customer can download the file directly after the payment. Why hasn't SirTimothy1 done this? because the theme does not exist?

- SirTimothy1 has not given us any iOS or iPhone version requirements in the description. This theme is probably only designed for the retrina display, that is the iPhone 4. and will probably only work on a 4.x.x version of iOS. And SirTimothy1 has NOT given us any heads up on this, so many people are paying for a theme that will not work on thereiphones. Maybe it will work on all versions, but why not mention this in the description? Maybe because the theme does not eist?

- This is a beta version. And a beta is something a developer releases so the users can test the product or in this case a theme for bugs and report them. But SirTimothy1 has not mentioned this. Or given us any email to report bugs. Why not?

- People are talking about why the beta is more expensive the the final version? Normally the beta is cheaper than the final version. But not in this case? One person said that its about trust from the developer. Its sounds more authentic and trustworthy that the developer is making a real product if the deliberately says that we are paying more than we have to. This makes people this its real.

- People are saying that SirTimothy1 cant send us the theme because he doesn't have the time because he just have started college. Some think that this is not a good excuse. Why not wait if he doesn't have the time? Or why not release it before a weekend when we knows that he will have hundreds of mail waiting for him? Why did not SirTimothy1 just add a link to the message that we receives when paying with paypal, that way he doesn't have to answer any emails! Maybe because the theme does not exist?

- Has he mentioned that you need a jailborken iphone? This might not be clear to all users. Also he has not posted any instructions on how to install it. Is it manual or from a repo? Are the instructions included in the file? you must give us some information before we donate a payment!

These are facts. But it doesn't mean that the theme is fake. But you can say that SirTimothy1 really have made us think twice
    Not fake at all dude I have the theme on my phone and is the best one out there, it is a ram jogger though, and if you don't have iPhone 4 or retina iPod touch theta an sd version

for what is quicklock? i mean i know you can press an icon and unlock the phone...but how can it be used in the theme?

for what is quicklock? i mean i know you can press an icon and unlock the phone...but how can it be used in the theme?
    Last edited by vampirillo14; 2011-09-16 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks

When you select the apple (top left in the menu bar) you select "shut down" and it goes to lock screen. Just an "effect" (in case you modded the activity of your sleep button on the top of the device).

Also, you can put it into "sleep" mode. You simply select "sleep" and the screen does just that. To wake it up, touch the screen.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-09-16 at 05:37 AM.

to all complainers and people mad because timothy hasn't responded to everyone about the theme well incase you guys missed it but as you guys donate theres a message tim has already replied so he didn't have to mention every 5 minutes to everyone so ill repost it now for him

this message is on page 1 under the donate link from timothy himself

"Everyone who has donated for this theme: I am sorry for how long I am taking to send out the theme. I was not prepared for the kind of response it has received. I am currently a freshman in college so I don't have as much free time as I would like to send out emails to everyone, but I am doing my best. Everyone will receive the theme, unfortunately it will just take longer than you or I anticipated. I hope you can understand.''

i mean you try going to college and coming home to 500 emails a night theres a place to get the link its unfortunate that most didn't get it from the theme store. But he's not out to screw people.
    i see it as if you buy something online from any website do you receive it in less then 24 hrs.... no you wait a few days maybe a week or 2 depends on how much you paid for shipping. but do you call the company after 1 to 3 days after an order and complain calling them scams. well i hope not you get no where fast being rude and whiney and complain about waiting a little while. do you buy a ticket to a concert and expect to be right in front right that second .... nope you wait your turn in line. you may have donated but there may have been 500 people that did before you

he will get the link to everyone ....... Have a great day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CaidensDaddy For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (2011-09-16)

@CaidensDaddy: I'm not sure what internet you use, but yes - when I buy software online or any electronic media, I expect and DO get it within hours if not minutes...

I think everyone who paid any amount of money has a right to complain. I've purchased themes in the past and I do know that situations happen, however, I think this is the worst fiasco I've experienced, short of being swindled(I'm in no way implying SirTim is swindling anyone).

Honestly, I am requesting a refund and will be glad to donate again once this mess is cleared up. As for SirTim, I think you should put all your effort in college and your studies - a repeat of this fiasco only makes things worse and ruins any good work you've done...just my 2 cents - fire away your criticisms.

You guys have a right to be disappointed however you will get your email just be patient and pretend that you never bought the theme. In a while or short time (I have no idea) you will get your theme, Timothy Elliot is not a liar, he has given the link you thousands of people he isn't gonna start tricking people now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raybeast For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (2011-09-16)

Yeah be patient people, geez. Ain't like there's a ModMyi App or a Email App on the iPhone *sarcasm*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tcelias View Post
    @CaidensDaddy: I'm not sure what internet you use, but yes - when I buy software online or any electronic media, I expect and DO get it within hours if not minutes...
    Such, being that a JB Dev is independant, the price of a delay in receiving your purchase (unless you DL from the Theme Outlet) is what you get when you purchase independantly (Paypal donation).

It seems most of the purchasers here are new and dont understand that these guys do NOT have the backing of a massive retail system such as Amazon or Apple. They are INDEPENDANT and rely solely on the community here within MMI. If, and only if, they have the time to upload to a repo, THAT is the way you need to purchase for a faster response.

Also, if you read the Forums a bit, you would understand that purchasing through the "Theme Outlet" has been available for quite some time now.

Just a simple question, when you purchase something (DL or delivery), don't you take a little time to read the reviews first? If you had, you would have caught the multiple posts stating to add the proper repo and DL from the Outlet.

Please guys, I am not a dev, but a fan and supporter (Beta testing) of many of these guys. The time and effort put into these UIs is very overwhelming (Lines of code reaching the 10's of thousands). Timothy is not a swindler (Not implying that any of you are stating that) and he WILL get it to you as soon as he is able.

Just be patient, many of these themes require TIME more than anything and are not the primary income for these devs. Just be patient, as Raybeast stated, just carry on and soon, you'll receive an email with the "link." After that, the only complaint you will have is how to pick your jaw up off the floor. This is by far, is one of the most advanced, developed themes here.

So is there an estimated time between purchase and receiving this theme? I just crossed the 30 hour mark.

ccan someone please help me i have the theme i donated and got it legit but my mail or sms icon dont have badges at all no numbers or anything just a mail icon in my status bar is the only way i kno i have email

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    ccan someone please help me i have the theme i donated and got it legit but my mail or sms icon dont have badges at all no numbers or anything just a mail icon in my status bar is the only way i kno i have email
    Update your Dreamboard app. That was a bug before the update.

What's the latest version and how do I get it?

I have v 1.1.4
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 2011-09-16 at 08:37 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've already donated on September 14th. I didn't get any message yet.

Thanks

DB IS 1.1.4. your ok there. What iOS fw you running?
    Also, a healthy respring takes care of a lot of issues.

Angry No link for me either!!
    Hello Guys.
    Here's my experience.
    I donated on Sept 13th and i did not get the link nor any answer to the second email sent to Sirtimothy1 on 15th.
    I will wait until Monday (19) then i will open a report on Paypal.
    I'll let you know.

STOP POSTING DONATION'S INFORMATION: IT IS COMPLETELY USELESS.

has anyone tried downloading this via the theme outlet?
    i tried that and paid through paypal and after that i get a receipt and a download link but once i download it, i see OS X Lion Ultimatum-HD.deb and an Open in "iFile" button. After i press that, my phone freezes up for about a minute or so before automatically respringing and i find no changes to my phone after that.

what can i do now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weowe View Post
    has anyone tried downloading this via the theme outlet?
    i tried that and paid through paypal and after that i get a receipt and a download link but once i download it, i see OS X Lion Ultimatum-HD.deb and an Open in "iFile" button. After i press that, my phone freezes up for about a minute or so before automatically respringing and i find no changes to my phone after that.

what can i do now?
    What FW are you running? Also, What Mobile Substrate Addons do you have running? Sounds like you are out of RAM and the Phone forces a respring.

Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast