Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Cool. Could you also say if you have more free ram? I'm hovering around 262 but don't know if that's accurate of other devices.
    I'm at about 307 free with nothing running except mywi for my iPad 2.

I am still unable to get the weather to work, I have been tapping it like crazy lol, also my "theme" tool bar is now hidden by the "OS" task bar and I can not get it ack at all, so that is worse in the new update.

The widgets work so much better, I do love that they load a refresh every time now

Oh so just get rid of Mission Control and replace the dock icon with a Dashboard icon? I could do that.
    I looked into a calculator widget but it needed to be resized to fit and I didn't think it was worth all the effort when there is already a more functional calculator app.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I'm at about 307 free with nothing running except mywi for my iPad 2.

I am still unable to get the weather to work, I have been tapping it like crazy lol, also my "theme" tool bar is now hidden by the "OS" task bar and I can not get it ack at all, so that is worse in the new update.

The widgets work so much better, I do love that they load a refresh every time now
    What is the "theme" tool bar? And you really have to get lucky with the weather. Just keep double tapping the "i" and it should eventually go haha

Oh so just get rid of Mission Control and replace the dock icon with a Dashboard icon? I could do that.

That was what I was thinking.

I looked into a calculator widget but it needed to be resized to fit and I didn't think it was worth all the effort when there is already a more functional calculator app.

What is the "theme" tool bar? And you really have to get lucky with the weather. Just keep double tapping the "i" and it should eventually go haha
    There is no "I" to tap, I just have an "o" and below that "_ _"?

Your status bar built into the theme...

yea still cant get the weather to work. ive actually pressed several locations on the weather widget itself yet i have yet to seen the "i" pop up. i do see on your screen where the "i" is suppose to be. so ill keep working on it lol

This is the coolest theme I've ever seen! Better then any other mac os x theme ive used. Sir Tim you have done an amazing job with this.

I also am not able to find the weather "i" like the others. I'm using the latest build.
    I think you should make it that when the file, edit, view, etc menus are down that if you push the home button then they would close/disappear. Also the same for when clicking icons like Macintosh HD and finder(the one in the dock). When the finder window appears, it'd be nice to just be able to click the icon again to make the finder window disappear instead of having to click the little red x. This stuff would just make the theme a little more convenient, though not a big deal.
    I also noticed trash can bug as others. When you put into editing mode, then open an app, then go back to say the games folder... the folder is not longer in editing mode, yet the trash can still has trash image in it.
    Last edited by mike.dee; 2011-07-12 at 03:05 AM.

This theme is absolutely beautiful. Just donated. Please send me the link to download the beta. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mike.dee View Post
    This is the coolest theme I've ever seen! Better then any other mac os x theme ive used. Sir Tim you have done an amazing job with this.

I also am not able to find the weather "i" like the others. I'm using the latest build.
    I think you should make it that when the file, edit, view, etc menus are down that if you push the home button then they would close/disappear. Also the same for when clicking icons like Macintosh HD and finder(the one in the dock). When the finder window appears, it'd be nice to just be able to click the icon again to make the finder window disappear instead of having to click the little red x. This stuff would just make the theme a little more convenient, though not a big deal.
    I also noticed trash can bug as others. When you put into editing mode, then open an app, then go back to say the games folder... the folder is not longer in editing mode, yet the trash can still has trash image in it.
    I can't assign anything to the home button since DreamBoard doesn't support it, sorry. There are minor bugs when using edit mode with the trash images. You can always tap on the full trash and it will change back without going into edit mode.

@Moose: If you slide your finger to the left on the desktop, it will hide the status bar.

I'll see about making a video showing the weather widget and getting to the location input. That should help clear things up

I can't assign anything to the home button since DreamBoard doesn't support it, sorry. There are minor bugs when using edit mode with the trash images. You can always tap on the full trash and it will change back without going into edit mode.

@Moose: If you slide your finger to the left on the desktop, it will hide the status bar.

I'll see about making a video showing the weather widget and getting to the location input. That should help clear things up
    Awesome! That would be great!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-07-12)

damn! nice
    wish i could see it in action

just one minor thing...
    ur previews.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    there's no shadow on the white iphones.....

Just donated.. Looking forward to receiving this amazing theme. Good work Sir. Theme looks clean and sharp.

That's great about the video but obviously it doesn't work... for anyone else at that. Please show us though because we would like to see how it works, actually.

Hi, I'm having issues with this theme, the menu bar of the theme somehow lies underneath the iphone status bar, and I can't use my sbsettings, because they have been activated to be used by swiping the top bar of the iphone.
    I am also using multitouch gestures, the pinch gesture works fine, but the gesture to swipe up to reveal multitasking bar doesn't work. Anyone having these issues with the theme?
    Thanks is advance

I'm so psyched for the latest updates based on the suggestions yesterday (getting rid of Twitter and Facebook, getting rid of Mission Control and replace the dock icon with a Dashboard icon, fixing the "i" issue in weather, etc.). AWESOME THEME!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anybody know how to change the wallpaper? There is another wallpaper in the images/wallpaper folder: Andromeda-Galaxy, and I would like to use that one.

Also, has anyone had any luck changing messages to bitesms? I found the string in the OS X Lion.plist and changed it in 2 places but had no luck. It just made the button not work.

Quote Originally Posted by andriusm View Post
    Hi, I'm having issues with this theme, the menu bar of the theme somehow lies underneath the iphone status bar, and I can't use my sbsettings, because they have been activated to be used by swiping the top bar of the iphone.
    I am also using multitouch gestures, the pinch gesture works fine, but the gesture to swipe up to reveal multitasking bar doesn't work. Anyone having these issues with the theme?
    Thanks is advance
    If you want to be able to use SBSettings, tap on the Spotlight button and the Finder bar will move below the status bar. The swipe up gesture may not work because the theme is in a scroll view to allow you to slide over to get to the Dashboard. IDK for sure though

Quote Originally Posted by jcwill12 View Post
    Does anybody know how to change the wallpaper? There is another wallpaper in the images/wallpaper folder: Andromeda-Galaxy, and I would like to use that one.

Also, has anyone had any luck changing messages to bitesms? I found the string in the OS X Lion.plist and changed it in 2 places but had no luck. It just made the button not work.
    I haven't implemented selecting the wallpaper yet, but you could edit the OS X Lion.plist so the path for Wallpaper [look all the way down, it's close to the bottom] is to the Andromeda-Galaxy image. The only problem is I didn't make the blurred version for Launchpad yet.

Changing com.apple.MobileSMS to com.bitesms should work.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

jcwill12 (2011-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by jcwill12 View Post

it worked fine for me. did you change the default message id with com.bitesms in the current plist?
    and for the wallpaper just change the image location to the new wallpaper you want. or you could just rename the andromeda-Galaxy png to Lake.png and rename the lake one anything else then respring

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

jcwill12 (2011-07-12)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I haven't implemented selecting the wallpaper yet, but you could edit the OS X Lion.plist so the path for Wallpaper [look all the way down, it's close to the bottom] is to the Andromeda-Galaxy image. The only problem is I didn't make the blurred version for Launchpad yet.

Changing com.apple.MobileSMS to com.bitesms should work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tim. I will wait until you implement the wallpaper selection. On the bitesms, I think I capitalized the SMS. I will try again. BTW this theme is AWESOME!!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jcwill12 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-07-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

I also am having trouble with bitesms not working. Set the correct Lion.plist bundle names (2 places) and now the sms icon is dead.
    Also, I have no widget "i" to get any widgets running.

Edit: fixed all permissions of folders to RWE. bitesms works now. However, widgets still not working.

Edit #2: Fixed permissions of the Widget folder as well, Can now see the widgets. However, cannot edit the weather widget. The pesky "0" is in the top right corner.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 2011-07-12 at 08:32 PM.

Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast