Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by Neziel View Post
    Please, Tim probably also has a life so let him some time to answer everyone.
    That's useless to post and give your donation number and @mail (that's a public forum, welcome spam)

I paid yesterday in the afternoon and receive a mail from Tim later in the evening (around 10pm)

He needs to manually validate every donation, and regarding the lots of website which spoke about this theme yesterday in France, I can't imagine the popularity growth of this project all over the world.

Be patient people, you won't regret it. ;-)
    I agree and i also receive a mail with all the info that i need in order to make it work just be patient....
    thanks a lot Timothy you have done an excellent work...
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by allian View Post
    I have two problems with the Theme.

First of all, when I am in an app I have the finder bar mixed with the status bar so everything is unreadable. I have choosen the first statusbar option during the setup.

My second problem is that each time I respring my phone I have to rerun the full setup process, I have tried by installind DreamSet but same issue. Does anyone know how to fix that ?

Just install all the packages specified in the mail from Tim before launching the setup, and de/activate what's need to be in (SB)settings during the setup accordingly to the choices you make.

I don't have the respring problem though.

where can i download the lion ultimatum?

thx

Du calme les Frenchies... Le type ne peut pas répondre à tout le monde en même temps mais je vous assure qu'il est réglo et le fera dans les meilleurs délais. Ce qui a était le cas pour moi. Maintenant je galère avec cette foutue statutbar! Lol
    Last edited by vince377; 2011-09-14 at 12:14 PM.

Hello,

Just got the theme, and it look great! Many thanks to Tim for this great work!

Everything works fine except the status bar overlaping the finder bar inapp...
    I have read all 50 pages of the thread but I can't find how to fix this... I have tried all three methods from the installation process, but the bars still overlap in app... On springboard it's fine.

Please someone help me out! I just want the defaut status bar in app.

Thanks timothy for your answer..
    But i don't understand how you transfer the deb we've downloaded from my mac to the iPhone....please, someone helps me....please...

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 7NF83763127030715
    Donation amount: $3.50 USD
    Total: $3.50 USD
    Purpose: OS X Lion Ultimatum [DreamBoard Theme]

[email protected]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neziel View Post
    Just install all the packages specified in the mail from Tim before launching the setup, and de/activate what's need to be in (SB)settings during the setup accordingly to the choices you make.

I don't have the respring problem though.
    I have installed all the packages, and made the changes in SBsettings since the first setup and still have the problem.

Are we suppose to post our transaction details here?

please stop posting transaction info here. Tim already has it from paypal!

Thx!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Topaypaye For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-09-14)

Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast