Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Shaddap, JW.
    LMAO! What are you doing here?

Tim I don't know what website u hit. But there foreign. And u hit em hard.
    U got a sh*t loaders of buyers.
    But warning. I noticed that most of the non American (most likely Spanish of some sort) tend not to be very patient. I've seen in numerous times...new user just hops on and complains.
    You guys need to chill out
    For your information .
    There are reasons why people don't use cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Tim I don't know what website u hit. But there foreign. And u hit em hard.
    U got a sh*t loaders of buyers.
    But warning. I noticed that most of the non American (most likely Spanish of some sort) tend not to be very patient. I've seen in numerous times...new user just hops on and complains.
    You guys need to chill out
    For your information .
    There are reasons why people don't use cydia.
    That is a bigoted comment. What does patience have anything to do with where you're from?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctobello View Post
    That is a bigoted comment. What does patience have anything to do with where you're from?
    Just something I noticed,
    Not necessarily applying to 100%

ok, installed and love it. changed some of the apps to launch alternatives (notes, contacts etc). but some questions.

1. the clock in the finder toolbar often disappears.
    2. i originally had a clock and date on the LS, thats gone too!
    3. the messages icon on LS doesnt open the app, just throws me to the springboard.

anyone know answers to these?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 294 Posts

its been 8,424 seconds since i donated, where is my link

Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    its been 8,424 seconds since i donated, where is my link
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    I sent them again. I don't know what the problem is, maybe your doing something wrong in the process!
    Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten the images. Let's try one more alternate e-mail: [email protected] Thanks.

Ok,Ok,Ok I can't stand it i have to comment. Ok everyone heres why it takes you guys so long to get your download links

1: Time differences He may be asleep while you guys are up and getting impatient. he's not superman he's gotta sleep
    2: He now goes to college full time so he's gone all day.
    3: he's probably got 100 people a day that donated and 300 begging for a freebie.

Theres also no need to include your confirmation number here.
    Also i believe this is not in beta form anymore it is the final release he's just gonna tweak it from time to time

Everyone needs to calm down i assure he's doing his best it may take up to 24 hours to get the link. but you will get it
    Hes not doing shady business I've been following this theme since the first week and its awesome all the people need to read through the post to figure out a few things that you guys are asking that have been answered a ton of times. Theres also no need to get hateful or irritated cuz you are getting impatient and start accusing him of a scam.

for the people not having there information saving during theme launch you've got to save your permissions in ifile
    you need to apply hierarchically then set owner and group to mobile mobile and then all to read,write,execute. then respiring set it up again and it will save .
    now the weather widget will never keep the information after respiring its a dream board issue not the theme you also have to install crazy dashboard amongsother things as stated in the thread

I will try to answer some stuff that has been stated already in past pages of this thread so tim doesn't have to say it every day
    Its an awesome theme please be patient,

And have a nice day
    Last edited by CaidensDaddy; 2011-09-14 at 05:26 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaidensDaddy For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-09-14), Xiao Bing (2011-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten the images. Let's try one more alternate e-mail: [email protected] Thanks.
    Sent again to new email

Not trying to reveal anything, but Timothy and I are working on a project together, and he is in college, so give him some time and be patient. Not once you donate you get the link, be patient, Timothy is an honest guy and won't rip you off. So guys just chillax.

this looks great. nice job. i donated immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Ok,Ok,Ok I can't stand it i have to comment. Ok everyone heres why it takes you guys so long to get your download links

1: Time differences He may be asleep while you guys are up and getting impatient. he's not superman he's gotta sleep
    2: He now goes to college full time so he's gone all day.
    3: he's probably got 100 people a day that donated and 300 begging for a freebie.

Theres also no need to include your confirmation number here.
    Also i believe this is not in beta form anymore it is the final release he's just gonna tweak it from time to time

Everyone needs to calm down i assure he's doing his best it may take up to 24 hours to get the link. but you will get it
    Hes not doing shady business I've been following this theme since the first week and its awesome all the people need to read through the post to figure out a few things that you guys are asking that have been answered a ton of times. Theres also no need to get hateful or irritated cuz you are getting impatient and start accusing him of a scam.

for the people not having there information saving during theme launch you've got to save your permissions in ifile
    you need to apply hierarchically then set owner and group to mobile mobile and then all to read,write,execute. then respiring set it up again and it will save .
    now the weather widget will never keep the information after respiring its a dream board issue not the theme you also have to install crazy dashboard amongsother things as stated in the thread

I will try to answer some stuff that has been stated already in past pages of this thread so tim doesn't have to say it every day
    Its an awesome theme please be patient,

And have a nice day
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Not trying to reveal anything, but Timothy and I are working on a project together, and he is in college, so give him some time and be patient. Not once you donate you get the link, be patient, Timothy is an honest guy and won't rip you off. So guys just chillax.
    +2

I am just asking abt the next step that i need to do......if the next step is CALM DOWN,,,Dude, it is NP 4 me to wait.. i am 100% Ok of this..Tks!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Well note w/ tks!

Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast