Page 55 of 115 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Laurent Meunier could you please contact me, I'm getting an error when I try to email you.
    Pál Csaba could you please contact me, I'm getting an error when I try to email you.
    Kenji Farel could you please contact me, I'm getting an error when I try to email you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

tawainehel (2011-09-14)

Hey, i now got the theme to install correctly thanks! but is there anyway to save the settings you made in the theme? For example, every time i exit the theme/respring. it makes me do the whole Installation guide again. any help on this one? thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by iDreamboard View Post
    Hey, i now got the theme to install correctly thanks! but is there anyway to save the settings you made in the theme? For example, every time i exit the theme/respring. it makes me do the whole Installation guide again. any help on this one? thanks so much!
    Download DreamSet.
    https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/777928-tweak-dreamset.html

Hey
    I paid 2 hours ago. I will receive the download in my email or I need post the corfirmation code here?
    thanks

Hey bro, I recently heard of your OX Lion theme from a website and I think it's awesome! I registered for this forum just to grab the theme and it's just the type of theme I was looking for. But I can't donate since paypal won't let me make an account because I'm 17. Is there any other way to donate? If not, I would greatly appreciate you helping me out here! I gotta have this theme! My email is:
    [email protected]

Thanks man!

STILL WAITING FOR MY LINK! You have now replied to this thread 3 TIMES since I originally posted my transaction ID and I STILL have not received my download link. I like this theme but I will not be purchasing from you again if this is how you conduct your business. This theme should have either been distributed on Cydia or had an automatic-response set up for instant digital delivery.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 294 Posts

do i need to donate the extra $1 for the beta? if so i will

People, relax and be patient. I'm sure SirTimothy is being deluged with hundreds of PayPal requests. This is not some conspiracy to rip people off. LOL I don't expect to receive mine until the next few days if I'm lucky. This is what happens when someone creates an incredible theme or product like this. People will beat a path to their door all at once.

I paid the $3.50 donation so how do I get the theme now?

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JWiPhone View Post
    People, relax and be patient. I'm sure SirTimothy is being deluged with hundreds of PayPal requests. This is not some conspiracy to rip people off. LOL I don't expect to receive mine until the next few days if I'm lucky. This is what happens when someone creates an incredible theme or product like this. People will beat a path to their door all at once.
    Shaddap, JW.

Here is my confirmation code too.

21M75703FD780633J

amazing 0.0
    I've donde donation. Please send me download link.

Confirmation number: 7MH88********214C
    E-mail: happy880081(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)tw

Thanks LOL

Default Just Donated! :)
    This theme looks awesome! Kudos!!

I just donated, confirmation # 7C17XXXXXXXXX944G. please email me a link: case[at]gregcasephotography[dot]com

Thanks!

Page 55 of 115 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast