Page 45 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

I cant get the weather to work or even show anything. Im not able to edit my zip code either.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Bottom right corner hit that till an I comes up and then double-click it and ya should be able to write In there

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Yea here you go, if you put it in the UIImages folder in the Lion safari winterboard theme it'll be for whatever pop up you get if you can't get the three little bubbles then use the modmyi app to get them
    I might be doing something wrong, but when I download the first image, I get a very thin white background that looks strange when I get popups. Is there a way you could post the image again without that thin white border? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vanda View Post
    SirTimothy1
    how often du you check your paypal mail?
    I check as soon as I feel my phone vibrate, but I can only respond if I'm on my computer. I have class for a lot of the day so I can only respond when I wake up, during lunch, and in the evening.

@swol_je: Make sure you have CrazyDashboard installed from Cydia. If it's not installed you won't be able to interact with the weather widget.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this may have already been asked and I apologise if it has. Everytime I respring the phone i have to go thru the full set up again of x lion. Is there anyway of saving my settings so that i don't have to go thru the set up each time. Im on iPhone 4 4.3.5.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by iancallaghan View Post
    I know this may have already been asked and I apologise if it has. Everytime I respring the phone i have to go thru the full set up again of x lion. Is there anyway of saving my settings so that i don't have to go thru the set up each time. Im on iPhone 4 4.3.5.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ian
    Download DreamSet (found in the forums)
    http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=777928

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

iancallaghan (2011-09-12), SirTimothy1 (2011-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    I might be doing something wrong, but when I download the first image, I get a very thin white background that looks strange when I get popups. Is there a way you could post the image again without that thin white border? Thanks.
    What device do you have, if it's a iPhone 4 then make a copy of each image and then add @2x to each copy of the images, so there should be two images and look like this, one named UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png, then the other named [email protected], do this to each image If it doesn't work give me your email I will send them to you tommorrow when I have time after I get out of work

Here's the images again-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315798399.531608.jpgName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798428.055195.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  955 BytesName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798440.335043.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  983 BytesName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798451.866165.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  990 Bytes
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-09-12 at 05:33 AM.

Default Install help
    I sent a message to Tim but thought I'd post here too and see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem.

I just purchased the theme via The Theme Outlet and am looking forward to using such an amazing theme. However, when I received the email with the download link, Safari started the download and, I assume, finished, as I was given the option of opening via iFile. The problem was that when I click "open in iFile" nothing happens. So, I tried the download again. Same thing. I tried two more times but this time the download failed to complete and I received an error message saying Safari was unable to complete the download.

If you need any more information from me, please ask, and, thank you in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjdriscoll View Post
    I sent a message to Tim but thought I'd post here too and see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem.

I just purchased the theme via The Theme Outlet and am looking forward to using such an amazing theme. However, when I received the email with the download link, Safari started the download and, I assume, finished, as I was given the option of opening via iFile. The problem was that when I click "open in iFile" nothing happens. So, I tried the download again. Same thing. I tried two more times but this time the download failed to complete and I received an error message saying Safari was unable to complete the download.

If you need any more information from me, please ask, and, thank you in advance for the help.
    Just open up ifile and go to var/mobile/documents it should be there if not look in var/mobile/media/downloads if not sorry I tried helping cause that's where it should be.

Just open up ifile and go to var/mobile/documents it should be there if not look in var/mobile/media/downloads if not sorry I tried helping cause that's where it should be.
    I finally found it and got it to install and run properly. Thank you for the help!

@SirTimothy1
    hi, i just donated $3.50 few minutes ago. i want to know how and where can i download this theme? appreciate to have your reply. thanks and best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by jdockets View Post
    @SirTimothy1
    hi, i just donated $3.50 few minutes ago. i want to know how and where can i download this theme? appreciate to have your reply. thanks and best regards.
    I believe I have sent you an email with the download links and installation info by now. If you didn't get one, email me.

thanks, got it and installed it already. cool theme. great job.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you get back to dreamboard from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Bolich View Post
    How do you get back to dreamboard from this?
    Log Out from the Apple drop down menu.

What device do you have, if it's a iPhone 4 then make a copy of each image and then add @2x to each copy of the images, so there should be two images and look like this, one named UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png, then the other named [email protected], do this to each image If it doesn't work give me your email I will send them to you tommorrow when I have time after I get out of work

Here's the images again-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315798399.531608.jpgName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798428.055195.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  955 BytesName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798440.335043.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  983 BytesName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1315798451.866165.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  990 Bytes
    Thanks, but the image still has the thin white border. How do I get rid of that? Please see attached. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315798399.531608.jpg

I don't see any white border, have no clue what your talking about right now? When I click it I see the pop up perfectly!

Thanks, but the image still has the thin white border. How do I get rid of that? Please see attached. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315798399.531608.jpg
    Sorry; I posted the wrong image. Please see attached. Not only does the background have a thin white border, but the button looks strange. Please help. Thanks. -photo.png

hey im only 15 can yu let me beta test os x lion ultimium on my ipod touch 4g

Sorry; I posted the wrong image. Please see attached. Not only does the background have a thin white border, but the button looks strange. Please help. Thanks. -photo.png
    Ok, that's kinda weird I never seen that happen give me your email I'll see if I can send it to you see if that one works. Did you do an anything to the image, how'd you download it, touching the image and copying it or with safari download manager?
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-09-13 at 02:24 AM.

Page 45 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast