Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

How tweaks do you have installed?

What can I erase besides tweaks to free up some RAM?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I don't have that much 10 at the most
    Sbssetings
    Dreamboard
    Ifile
    Winterboard
    Can't think of the other ones but I don't have that many

@SirTimothy1

Hello, you're weather no working for France . Can you help me please ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

@Tim is there a possibity or a way that in the first page instead of open your widget with the weather,date,time to open the lockinfo?

Hey I donated 3.50$ for the os x lion ultimatium theme but can't find a download link .. Would you be so kind and link me to the download? :=)

Thanks

He will email you with a link in it

Anyway to get this without having to donate? + Pirating this masterpiece is out of the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Matestno View Post
    @SirTimothy1

Hello, you're weather no working for France . Can you help me please ?

That's weird. I didn't make the weather widget, I just ported the real Apple one so I don't know what that error means. Sorry.

@nik1975: Not that I know of. If it is possible to use html to recreate lockinfo, then theoretically it could be done, but I don't have lockinfo or the needed coding skills to give it a shot.

And I just got a huge amount of people from Norway who bought this theme, does anyone know what the cause was? I'd really like to know who spread the word of OS X Lion Ultimatum to Norway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    That's weird. I didn't make the weather widget, I just ported the real Apple one so I don't know what that error means. Sorry.

@nik1975: Not that I know of. If it is possible to use html to recreate lockinfo, then theoretically it could be done, but I don't have lockinfo or the needed coding skills to give it a shot.

And I just got a huge amount of people from Norway who bought this theme, does anyone know what the cause was? I'd really like to know who spread the word of OS X Lion Ultimatum to Norway.
    A Computer related magazine had an article about it

Du har <i>aldri</i> sett iPhone slik - ITavisen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steinarsen44 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by steinarsen44 View Post
    A Computer related magazine had an article about it

Du har <i>aldri</i> sett iPhone slik - ITavisen
    Thank you! Haha I never thought something like that would happen.

Thanks

Wow grats tim that's cool

Default Norway user, really wanna try this.
    Hello! i just saw the internettarticle on itavisen.no The headliner is: Youve never seen a iPhone like this. i clickd on the link and got sooo hooked! i wanted to donate, but, I couldnt because Paypal dosnt allow users under a servant age! What do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by freddyny View Post
    Hello! i just saw the internettarticle on itavisen.no The headliner is: Youve never seen a iPhone like this. i clickd on the link and got sooo hooked! i wanted to donate, but, I couldnt because Paypal dosnt allow users under a servant age! What do i do?
    Email me and I'll help you out. It's not a problem if you can't donate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

freddyny (2011-09-10)

@SirTimothy I got the images, they look great, but one mistake but its not your fault I should've told you, I wanted it the same color and style it was, i liked it bring a transparent black, sorry for the mix up

Default Norwegian keyboard?
    @SirTimothy1

Since you have received so many inquiries from Norway, it is possible for a Norwegian keyboard that fits the theme? So that we can get a keyboard with the letters " ()"?

and by the way insanely awesome theme.

Quote Originally Posted by MassiV90 View Post
    @SirTimothy1

Since you have received so many inquiries from Norway, it is possible for a Norwegian keyboard that fits the theme? So that we can get a keyboard with the letters " ()"?

and by the way insanely awesome theme.
    We'll see. I haven't had time to work on the update which will take precedence over a norwegian keyboard, but it shouldn't be too much work to change it. It would only be the macbook air/pro keyboard, though, because I was lazy and made the apple keyboard psd files difficult to edit.

Default Great!
    Looks damn good! A Norwegian keyboard layout would be superb! Is there any chance I could receive it aswell? I don't have a VISA/MC, i could however do a wire transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    We'll see. I haven't had time to work on the update which will take precedence over a norwegian keyboard, but it shouldn't be too much work to change it. It would only be the macbook air/pro keyboard, though, because I was lazy and made the apple keyboard psd files difficult to edit.

Nice, look forward to it.

Just donated. I never checked the final release of this one! It is definitly an awesome looking them. Great job bro!

SirTimothy1
    how often du you check your paypal mail?
    Last edited by vanda; 2011-09-11 at 05:24 PM.

Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast