Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

  1. #841
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Do we know when it will be the final release??

  2. #842
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Nope not sure

  3. #843
    Final release was a few weeks ago. I haven't started the update yet because I just started college and haven't had the time to work on it. I've spent time planning how I want to change the code, though, so technically I haven't been doing nothing

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-06)

  5. #844
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Final release was a few weeks ago. I haven't started the update yet because I just started college and haven't had the time to work on it. I've spent time planning how I want to change the code, though, so technically I haven't been doing nothing
    I really like your theme man, and i am ready to buy it but i would like to ask you how is the things about the ram of the phone because i see the theme is really too much full.
    Could you please tell me about the usage of the ram??
    Thank you

  6. #845
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Love your work tim out of all the themes I got i use yours the most

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (2011-09-06)

  8. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    I really like your theme man, and i am ready to buy it but i would like to ask you how is the things about the ram of the phone because i see the theme is really too much full.
    Could you please tell me about the usage of the ram??
    Thank you
    On the iPhone 4 there is no problem with ram. I believe the 3gs is also okay when using the SD version but I haven't personally tested it since I only have an iPhone 4.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-06)

  10. #847
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I run this theme and no apps running I git average 250 to 275

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-06)

  12. #848
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    On the iPhone 4 there is no problem with ram. I believe the 3gs is also okay when using the SD version but I haven't personally tested it since I only have an iPhone 4.
    I ve also have an iphone 4 so i look forward to buy it...
    Thanks a lot!!
    Edit: Donation just sent i am waiting your mail.
    Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by nik1975; 2011-09-06 at 10:13 PM.

  13. #849
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    You gonna love set ya permissions to rwe so after ya edit everything in it stays

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-09-06)

  15. #850
    I'm loving you're theme great job i paid for this !


    Thank's a lot




    i wait your theme on my email box


    sorry for my english ...

  16. #851
    @SirTimothy I got the images, they look great, but one mistake but its not your fault I should've told you, I wanted it the same color it was, like a transparent black sorry for the mix up

    Yours is top first image second is my original
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315349281.935493.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315349303.653149.jpg  
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-09-07 at 12:49 AM.

  17. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    @SirTimothy I got the images, they look great, but one mistake but its not your fault I should've told you, I wanted it the same color it was, like a transparent black sorry for the mix up

    Yours is top first image second is my original
    That's a nice pop up. Is it for bite SMS? And do you mind sharing lol

  18. #853
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Tim the theme is really very nice i am playing with it very much,thanks again.!!
    I would like just to ask you how can i change the 12-hour format to 24-hour format in the status bar and also in the lockscreen?
    Edit: Ok find it here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...imatum-55.html replied by Tim!!
    Last edited by nik1975; 2011-09-07 at 06:30 PM.

  19. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    That's a nice pop up. Is it for bite SMS? And do you mind sharing lol
    Yea here you go, if you put it in the UIImages folder in the Lion safari winterboard theme it'll be for whatever pop up you get if you can't get the three little bubbles then use the modmyi app to get them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315393950.658325.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-09-07 at 01:55 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcrazyfella_05 For This Useful Post:

    AWin (2011-09-07)

  21. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Yea here you go, if you put it in the UIImages folder in the Lion safari winterboard theme it'll be for whatever pop up you get if you can't get the three little bubbles then use the modmyi app to get them
    Hmm I can't seem to get it to work. Do you know what you named it?

  22. #856
    1st image: UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png,
    2nd image: UIPopupAlertSheetButton.png,
    3rd image: UIPopupAlertSheetButtonPress.png,
    4th image: UIPopupAlertSheetDefaultButton.png

  23. #857
    Love this theme, but the RAM hogging sucks... Can't wait for update.

  24. #858
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    What phone ya have and how much ram do ya have

  25. #859
    iPhone 4... I've been removing unneeded tweaks giving me more RAM. But as of now I have 140 w/ safari open. W/O safari open I usually have around 200 and something.

  26. #860
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    If I have everthing closed I run from 250 to 275

Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •