Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

@SirTimothy: I've tried to make those images look hd but I can't seem to get it, my photoshop skills aren't to great, i tried want you told me but making it from scratch is kinda hard for me, do u think u can do it for me or write me a tutorial on how to do it right? Either way I would really appreciate it alot if you could! Good look in college man!!
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-22 at 06:19 AM.

Hi Tim,
    Thank you for good theme again, I always enjoy your themes.

I have a few question.

About avatar of lock screen,
    Once I set a avatar, next avatar that I change can't load properly. Please see the video I captured.
    First I set Lion avatar (4.png), then changed to shift lever avatar (23.png). The latter appears only for a moment when switch from lock screen to home screen.
    Is this a small bug?

Next is also about lockscreen.
    I wanna add gradation to current time of lock screen.
    I added the below description to #time of Styles.css, but the lock screen has no change.
    The description is like this;
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.5, #666));
    When I change the color or font-size, it goes well.

I wonder Lockscreen of Dreamboard can't use gradation. Is this a bug, or my bad?
    If you know something, please let me know. Thank you.

By the way, my current LS setup is

changed wall
    Last edited by General Hummel; 2011-08-23 at 05:08 AM.

This theme would be SO awsome on an iPad !
    Is there any way to get it to work on one?

Chaosz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Hey general how ya make ya lock screen like that I would love that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (2011-08-22)

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    Hi Tim,

I have a few question.

Once I set a avatar, next avatar that I change can't load properly. Please see the video I captured.
    First I set Lion avatar (4.png), then changed to shift lever avatar (23.png). The latter appears only for a moment when switch from lock screen to home screen.
    Is this a small bug?

I added the below description to #time of Styles.css, but the lock screen has no change.
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.5, #666));

I wonder Lockscreen of Dreamboard can't use gradation. Is this a bug, or my bad?

For the avi question it's a dreamboard bug. But there is a work around. Go into current plist and search for the 4.png under the lockview and replace it with 23.png that should solve your problem. Or you could just rename the 23.png with 4.png lol.

And not sure about the other question as my knowledge about coding is pretty basic lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Hey general how ya make ya lock screen like that I would love that
    I just replaced each png which make lock screen.

Hi AWin,
    Thank you for your reply. I understood what you say.

Hey general. How in the hell did you get a picture of my wife I would appreciate it if you would email that back to me Thanks 

Hey Tim. How would I go about making the lockscreen clock smaller or the date larger. And is there a fix for the time when it hits 12 am and goes to 0 instead of 12.
    Last edited by CaidensDaddy; 2011-08-22 at 11:29 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CaidensDaddy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    Hi Tim,

I have a few question.

Is this a small bug?

changed wall
    If the gradient works when you preview the html file on your computer it will work on DreamBoard. You will have to respring your phone after changing widgets for DreamBoard to show the change, so that could be a cause. My html coding is nonexistent so I can't really help you with any fix to the gradient, sorry.

@CaidensDaddy: I couldn't come up with one. I tried making an if/then statement that made it 12 if it was 0, but that overrode the other if/then statement that makes it a 12 hour clock.

And this is now on The Theme Outlet!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (2011-08-23)

Don't know if you read it but I'm reposting this

@SirTimothy: I've tried to make those images look hd but I can't seem to get it, my photoshop skills aren't to great, i tried want you told me but making it from scratch is kinda hard for me, do u think u can do it for me or write me a tutorial on how to do it right? Either way I would really appreciate it alot if you could! Also, Good look in college man!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Don't know if you read it but I'm reposting this

@SirTimothy: I've tried to make those images look hd but I can't seem to get it, my photoshop skills aren't to great, i tried want you told me but making it from scratch is kinda hard for me, do u think u can do it for me or write me a tutorial on how to do it right? Either way I would really appreciate it alot if you could! Also, Good look in college man!!
    I could do it, but I'm busy doing last minute things before leaving for college on Thursday. If you could email me the images sometime after thursday that would be best.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

emad87 (2011-08-23)

Thanks
    Default A few questions!
    Hi!
    Every time I respring/restart or change theme in Dreamboard etc. the theme installation screen shows and I must set the theme layout again. All the favorites and games/utillities that I placed in the folders is gone. Allso wallpaper and weather dashboard goes back to standard. The theme get resetted.

1. Is there a way to make the theme remember all my settings/layouts and favorites?

2. Is there a way to add more games in the game-folder or make the theme to automatically recognize all the games and put them in the game-folder?

3. The animated bootlogo doesn't work for me. I have installed 'animate' and selected the OS X Lion in the application.

4. Can I change the Lockscreen Clock to 24-hour format?

5. Is it possible to add Mac OS X sounds? For exaple startup sound, volume up/down sounds etc.

Best Regards
    Emad Shaabani

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emad87 View Post
    Hi!
    Every time I respring/restart or change theme in Dreamboard etc. the theme installation screen shows and I must set the theme layout again. All the favorites and games/utillities that I placed in the folders is gone. Allso wallpaper and weather dashboard goes back to standard. The theme get resetted.

1. Is there a way to make the theme remember all my settings/layouts and favorites?

2. Is there a way to add more games in the game-folder or make the theme to automatically recognize all the games and put them in the game-folder?

3. The animated bootlogo doesn't work for me. I have installed 'animate' and selected the OS X Lion in the application.

5. Is it possible to add Mac OS X sounds? For exaple startup sound, volume up/down sounds etc.

Best Regards
    Emad Shaabani
    To make it remember everything ya edit ya need to change ya permissions to rwe that should work

I don't think it will auto do ya games ya need to add them manually. And adding more unless tim knows how I'm not sure about that one..

Other ones don't have an idea sorry hope what I knew helped ya

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

emad87 (2011-08-24)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    To make it remember everything ya edit ya need to change ya permissions to rwe that should work

I don't think it will auto do ya games ya need to add them manually. And adding more unless tim knows how I'm not sure about that one..

Other ones don't have an idea sorry hope what I knew helped ya

Thank you. One problem solved. I forgot to change the permissions!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I could do it, but I'm busy doing last minute things before leaving for college on Thursday. If you could email me the images sometime after thursday that would be best.
    Ok sounds good, definitely will send after Thursday I understand college comes first, do what u gotta do I'm in no rush!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emad87 View Post
    Hi!

Best Regards
    Emad Shaabani

I have now installed a Mac OS X startup sound when unlocking the lockscreen. Found it in Cydia for Winterboard.

I don't think that Animate work with iPhone 4 FW 4.3.3. I get an error message when trying to apply thte Lion OS X boot logo. I tried to run jailbreak again and I checked the 'enable animated bootlogo' but it didn't help.

Does anyone know if the new status bar tweak in cydia work with this theme, cause it's sort of like arrange status bar and clean status together right, correct me if I'm wrong?

Was wondering the same thing. It looks like it should though.

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. It looks like it should though.
    Yea it looks better cause it's two tweaks but one download maybe better on memory!!

Also can anyone running the hd version like I am tell me what there memory is on average with a few apps open cause mine is killing it, I can get as low as 50 mb and it's annoying me cause I feel like my phone is running slow but I also love this theme and don't want to go back to a normal looking iPhone
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-25 at 05:43 AM.

First, I want to thank the friend for having worked hard and we offer this wonderful theme, in my opinion is the best theme ever made for the iphone 4. I got your links in my e-mail installation and the HD version on my iphone 4. I have some questions, such as leaving the city permanently in temperature gauge? And how to make buttons for shutdown, restart and sleep function on the login screen?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Yea it looks better cause it's two tweaks but one download maybe better on memory!!

Also can anyone running the hd version like I am tell me what there memory is on average with a few apps open cause mine is killing it, I can get as low as 50 mb and it's annoying me cause I feel like my phone is running slow but I also love this theme and don't want to go back to a normal looking iPhone
    I also realized that my RAM is being used without any open program. As you said, do not want to go back to using the normal iphone theme, this theme is simply spectacular.
    Last edited by robsonsenna; 2011-08-25 at 06:02 AM.

I have this problem too with this theme. It be using ram when no apps are opened. But I love it though.

Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast