Page 38 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Hey Timothy how would I go about deleting the picture on the lockscreen. As much as I love this theme I now have gravitylock installed. And love the way it rises to unlock. I think I'll love the look of my lockscreen if I get rid of the picture. Thanks bud
    Delete the part of the code from <key>LockView</key> to </array>.

@cmattis: You would need to copy the Notes icons in the Icons folder and name them AirToDo.png and [email protected]

[QUOTE=SirTimothy1;6194576]Delete the part of the code from <key>LockView</key> to </array>.

Ok so how far exactly from here 3 arrays in here

*<key>LockView</key>
    ** * *<array>
    ** * *<dict>
    ** * * *<key>Actions</key>
    ** * * *<array>
    ** * * * *<dict>
    ** * * * * *<key>if</key><array>

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

did the email for the sd version come out?? i never saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    did the email for the sd version come out?? i never saw it!
    I just sent out a mass email a few minutes ago. This time I made sure I didn't forget anyone who donated like I did last time.

@CaidensDaddy: Delete until you get to <key>DynamicViews</key>

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (2011-08-17)

I would hit thanks but the app doesn't have it!! I'm at work so I can't wait to get this going. Thanks again sirtim!!! Looking forward to it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toawkanavngthded For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-17)

Default Mad Skills
    I am absolutely 100% impressed with this theme. It is the absolute best one I have ever seen. The attention to detail is outstanding. SirTimothy, you really have some mad skills... NO JOKE. I cant wait to spread the word.

D
    Last edited by leedawson22; 2011-08-17 at 10:19 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to leedawson22 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-17)

@CaidensDaddy: Delete until you get to <key>DynamicViews</key>[/QUOTE]

Hey Timothy I figured it out just deleted userlockpiture and 4.png now it's blank above the user name.
    Last edited by CaidensDaddy; 2011-08-18 at 12:43 AM.

Hi Timothy, love this theme, but I was wondering, is 160-180mbs typical of this theme when not running any apps (other than mail + phone)?

Hi SirTimothy1, OS X Lion Ultimatum is awesome, thanks for all your hard work! I have a request: is it possible to reduce overall ram usage? I own an iPod touch 4 and with the theme activated, my device resprings and the lockscreen takes a while to show after clicking the home button. I'm sure it's due to low memory.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Never got update

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Never got update
    Just use the link you've been using. Link never changes.

Thanks

Hmmmm Tim check to see if I got this from ya if not lemme know cause I will buy it Thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Hmmmm Tim check to see if I got this from ya if not lemme know cause I will buy it Thanx bro
    Just give me your email and I'll send it to you.

@ctechgeek: There's not much more I can do to optimize the ram. I could make the drop down menus dynamic views but that would require recoding how it works. Right now I'm going to take a break from working on this theme, but I'll look into speeding everything up as much as I physically can when I work on it later.

@Jephre: That's about what I'm at

@SirTimothy1 I understand and thank you for all the hard work you put into creating this beautiful and amazing theme.

Thanks

Pm sent tim

Thanks

Wow tim simple amazing bro.... I can't think of anything else to add to it but maybe a wb ui? Unless ya got that and I missed it..... Using this makes me wanna git a MacBook again dam you..... Love it bro dam good job

Still can't git the weather to work I click it and all it does is scroll down
    Last edited by 2k1; 2011-08-19 at 04:07 AM.

just updated and love it sirtim! the only thing i cant really get to work is the wb portion of the status bar. i use it and its fine but when im in an application, the file status bar and regular status bar overlap each other. so i dont use the wb portion and its no biggy. btw i use the 2nd option for the status bar. thanks again!

at the above poster, do you see the "i" icon on the bottom right? you gotta press it twice and then you will be able to put it ur zip. what problems r u having?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toawkanavngthded For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-19)

@SirTimothy: I'm not sure if adding @2x to the end of images works anymore, Do u mind telling me how to get some images at double resolution for my iPhone 4 using photoshop?

Well I finally finished the video and changed the donation link to $3.50. I will try to get this theme on The Theme Outlet tomorrow.

@2k1dakotaman: Make sure you have CrazyDashboard installed.

@lilcrazyfella_05: All the images were made for the iPhone 4 resolution. I'm sorry if I don't understand your question. Only the images in the Icons folder get the @2x and that should still work.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2011-08-19)

Page 38 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast