Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Do you think the final .deb link will be updated in 7 hours from when I wrote this post, cause I leaving out of country for a while, and want to bring my iPod Touch with me, and I probably will not have my Macbook Pro to ssh, and probably no wifi either.

I use an app from Cydia called "external iPod controls" works great even with Dreamboard themes. Also works with pandora slacker and a few others.

It uses your volume buttons to change the song or even pause it while still maintaining the volume functionality

Thanks for the reply Sirtimothy, will be picking up once it goes final since it's almost to a .Deb file.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Do you think the final .deb link will be updated in 7 hours from when I wrote this post, cause I leaving out of country for a while, and want to bring my iPod Touch with me, and I probably will not have my Macbook Pro to ssh, and probably no wifi either.
    Safari download manager and ifile will do the trick. Don't need a computer to ssh. I haven't used a pc to ssh for a while.

I found a bug with the final theme but if everything goes well the link will be updated in about 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I found a bug with the final theme but if everything goes well the link will be updated in about 4 hours.
    Thanks so much!

Well timothy. I hope u don't think u need sleep after finishing the final version. Because it's now iPad time  I've gotta have this on my iPad now. Nothing compares to this. my iPad looks blahhh. Keep up the great work man.

Can't waif for the final build sirtim! In gonna be rocking this theme for a VERY long time

The HD version was updated so use the original mediafire link that was sent to you to get it. The SD version is too large to be updated on box.net so I will upload it to mediafire as well. I will be sending out emails to everyone with the new link to the SD file.

Follow the same directions as last time and make sure you set the ownership of the OS X Lion folder to mobile, mobile or else the Current.plist will not be generated.

Yea boy!!

Downloading right now, SOOOOO EAGER! can't wait love yo tim!

Is it supposed to be named OS X Lion Sd for the sd users or should we rename it?
    Last edited by Raybeast; 2011-08-16 at 03:47 AM.

Downloaded. How do we minimize the finder windows?

Downloading right now, SOOOOO EAGER! can't wait love yo tim!

Is it supposed to be named OS X Lion Sd for the sd users or should we rename it?
    Just got done using the yellow minimizing on iPod touch 2g and it lags so much, barely can see animation, no offense still love theme!

Just got done using the yellow minimizing on iPod touch 2g and it lags so much, barely can see animation, no offense still love theme!
    Don't rename the folder or it may mess something up.
    Yeah I never tested the animation on a SD device, but the images are scaled down to maximize the speed.

@tunechi: Press the yellow button to minimize it.

I am it's not working. When I installed it, all my apps were still stored in the right place, and it didn't ask me to install the theme when I first applied the theme.

Love the desktop apps feature, but the problem is I put Appstore, iFile, and Macintosh HD on my desktop, however when i press Finder, and then click desktop on the left sidebar they aren't there.

Nevermind SirTimothy I got it!!!

Love the desktop apps feature, but the problem is I put Appstore, iFile, and Macintosh HD on my desktop, however when i press Finder, and then click desktop on the left sidebar they aren't there.
    That is the one thing I could not implement. In the future if DreamBoard allows you to get and set bundle id's I will update it to work.

Just as a heads up, I will be emailing everyone the update tomorrow. But the HD link is the same so you can use it to get the update now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

saint9806 (2011-08-17)

If I add an app to the desktop (like AirToDo), how do I get it to "point" to a different icon (such as "Notes")? Thanks.

Hey Timothy how would I go about deleting the picture on the lockscreen. As much as I love this theme I now have gravitylock installed. And love the way it rises to unlock. I think I'll love the look of my lockscreen if I get rid of the picture. Thanks bud

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the update!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to saint9806 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-17)

Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast