Page 35 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

On the sd version it won't let me unlock the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons5 View Post
    @Lemons5: Use AppInfo from cydia to find what the bundle id for xpod is then add <string>launch bundleid</string> to the actions section of the iPod dock apps.

SirTimothy, how do I do that? You make it sound so easy! I guess when your that smart it is easy. If you don't mind could you explain in detail on how to do it
    On your device use iFile or on a computer use any text editor to open OS X Lion Ultimatum.plist. Then find the part of the code that launches the iPod app. A ctr+F will allow you to search for words if you are doing it on the computer. Just search for >iPod and you should find all 3. Now look for where it says Actions and put in the <string>launch bundleid</string> in place of the other strings. There should be a few strings, just delete them and put in the new one. You will have to replace bundleid with the real bundle id for xpod. Like I said, use AppInfo to find what it is. The app is intunitive enough where I shouldn't have to explain that part for you. Now delete the Current.plist and respring and you will be all set.

The directory for the plist's is /DreamBoard/OS X Lion/
    I suggest using a computer because it makes finding the iPod app code easier.

@Raybeast: I'm working on it, but I won't update the deb until I finish all the other additions/bug fixes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    On your device use iFile or on a computer use any text editor to open OS X Lion Ultimatum.plist. Then find the part of the code that launches the iPod app. A ctr+F will allow you to search for words if you are doing it on the computer. Just search for >iPod and you should find all 3. Now look for where it says Actions and put in the <string>launch bundleid</string> in place of the other strings. There should be a few strings, just delete them and put in the new one. You will have to replace bundleid with the real bundle id for xpod. Like I said, use AppInfo to find what it is. The app is intunitive enough where I shouldn't have to explain that part for you. Now delete the Current.plist and respring and you will be all set.

@Raybeast: I'm working on it, but I won't update the deb until I finish all the other additions/bug fixes as well.
    Cool, thanks. By the way I searched it and having the program Indicator light is default, however its your choice.

Any new news on the final build sirtim?? Looking forward to it and keep up the great work!

SirTimothy you a genius, I got it to work, thanx homie u da best!

SirTimothy how do i get this super awesome theme for my iphone 4 please help .
    Thank you.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shri_tiger View Post
    SirTimothy how do i get this super awesome theme for my iphone 4 please help .
    Thank you.
    You have to buy it, install dreamboard, then SSH the theme onto your phone
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-12)

can't wait for this one...hopefully it will release very soon

I can't take it anymore! When's the next release coming out??!!

Thank you sirthimoty for this great theme.

Do you have the keyboard in french AZERTY ?
    Or is it possible to create it?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Sorry posted the images wrong I think

@SirTimothy, can u work with these images
    Can you send me an email with them as attachments? They need to be .png for transparency to work so I can't use the ones you posted.

@sergon77: I can make the AZERTY keyboard. I was also requested to make them compatible with the UK keyboard so it looks like there will be 6 keyboards for this theme.

As for an update, I believe I finished the DreamBoard theme. Minimizing the Finder window is completely functional and you have an option to choose bitesms instead of the default messages app for the dock. I need to theme the mail and messages apps, take care of safari download manager, and do the alternative keyboards and the theme will be ready for a rerelease.

Can you send me an email with them as attachments? They need to be .png for transparency to work so I can't use the ones you posted.

@sergon77: I can make the AZERTY keyboard. I was also requested to make them compatible with the UK keyboard so it looks like there will be 6 keyboards for this theme.

As for an update, I believe I finished the DreamBoard theme. Minimizing the Finder window is completely functional and you have an option to choose bitesms instead of the default messages app for the dock. I need to theme the mail and messages apps, take care of safari download manager, and do the alternative keyboards and the theme will be ready for a rerelease.
    Can't wait!!

Does the Finder window minimize into the dock back into the Finder Icon, and when you press it again maximizes back with a genie effect.... Or does it minimize into a side application next to the trash can, and same with the maximizing thing?

OK I'll wait for the keyboards.

Another question: can you send me the psd file (if you have it?) for the menu images. I would like to translate it in French.
    I already did translate the lockscreen in french.

Thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Thanks

looks great can't wait to try it

Donated, just waiting on the link!

Can't wait to start testing this out

How long does the link take to send usually?

He's probably sleep, but you will get it as soon as he gets up.

thanks for the quick reply

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

Donated, just waiting for the link. Thanks Ian

Quote Originally Posted by spcm0012 View Post
    thanks for the quick reply
    No prob! 

Page 35 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast