Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Can we get some Mac UIsounds?

When the final release comes out, and there is a new .deb file, will we have to go to /Dreamboard delete OS X Lion, and go to the setting to delete the color keyboards, and the boot logo, and go to winter board to to delete the theme, or does iFile installer update and replace them?

Wait I just looked at Ragga Muffins picture of the theme, and mine doesn't look like that when I enter Safari, or any other app, it gets me back to my normal status bar, i would love to have the finder bar in an application?
    Last edited by Raybeast; 2011-08-09 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    When the final release comes out, and there is a new .deb file, will we have to go to /Dreamboard delete OS X Lion, and go to the setting to delete the color keyboards, and the boot logo, and go to winter board to to delete the theme, or does iFile installer update and replace them?

Wait I just looked at Ragga Muffins picture of the theme, and mine doesn't look like that when I enter Safari, or any other app, it gets me back to my normal status bar, i would love to have the finder bar in an application?
    You would just go into Cydia and go to manage then remove OS X Lion. Then install the new deb.
    Select the WinterBoard theme for the Finder bar.

Don't you mean lilcrazyfella all ragga muffin shows is the icon

Yah I meant littlecrazyfella! lol my bad.

Amazing theme you've created. Major props

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spintek For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-09)

Yah I meant littlecrazyfella! lol my bad.
    Lol

@SirTimothy I'm still looking for that icon for that white icon in safari man, it's hard to find I've been searching in iFile and online, as soon as I get something will definitely post ASAP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yeah I could try. It would have to shift the separator over to the left in the dock when it was minimized so I need to edit how the dock works, but the code shouldn't be too difficult. The only problem is having the Finder window freely movable means the animation will be tricky.
    if you want the minimizing function to animate, you'd have to only animate the change in x, not y, like this

Code:
    <string>views.WindowID.x = 290 YES 1.0</string>
    <string>views.WindowID.y = 450 NO</string>
    i think that notation uses "YES" and "NO" to animate, lol, but yea, that would actually animate the diagonal movement to minimize the window

Timothy do you think you can make any use for the yellow and green buttons besides the red close buttons. If its even possible, in 1 mac theme I have, when your press the yellow button it minimizes the window into your dock. That would be amazingly, awesome!
    This would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    if you want the minimizing function to animate, you'd have to only animate the change in x, not y, like this

Code:
    <string>views.WindowID.x = 290 YES 1.0</string>
    <string>views.WindowID.y = 450 NO</string>
    i think that notation uses "YES" and "NO" to animate, lol, but yea, that would actually animate the diagonal movement to minimize the window
    I actually made 8 different images of the Finder window minimizing that show then hide in succession to create a Genie effect animation. There is a small delay before the 'animation' gets started, but it looks pretty good.

@SirTimothy1, I feel like a dumbass, the one spot I should've looked and I didn't, finally found the image, I got three, didn't know which one u needed it's in the same directory as the winterboard theme u made, MobileSafari.app
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-10 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks

I actually made 8 different images of the Finder window minimizing that show then hide in succession to create a Genie effect animation. There is a small delay before the 'animation' gets started, but it looks pretty good.
    Oh nice, sweet, I can't wait to see, I'm trying to setup Xcode 4.2 and the iOS 5 SDK to start compiling dylibs and hopefully start learning how to make tweaks and all that

Thanks a lot, it will make your theme so much better than it is already!

Thanks a lot, it will make your theme so much better than it is already!
    It'll make it so much better but also eat up more memory it takes enough already

Sorry posted the images wrong I think

@SirTimothy, can u work with these images
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-10 at 04:09 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcrazyfella_05 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-10)

To save memory, and make it fair we should have a vote on either what people want.

1. If they want the finder window to move freely by dragging it.

2. Or if they want the yellow button in the finder window to minimize it, into the dock with a genie effect.

Don't worry, I used SBSettings to put the free memory in my status bar to see the effect of the minimize and there was no drop in memory. There's like a 1 second delay from when you press the button and the genie effect starts, but that's all. Memory isn't effected as far as I can tell.

Don't worry, I used SBSettings to put the free memory in my status bar to see the effect of the minimize and there was no drop in memory. There's like a 1 second delay from when you press the button and the genie effect starts, but that's all. Memory isn't effected as far as I can tell.
    Nice! You are a genius.

 sweet!!

My goodness! When are we going to be able to get our hands on this latest puppy? How is it possible that this keeps getting better and better???!!! I thought it was already just about perfect!!

Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast