Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Been using theme over night lol, kept me up until 4 AM! I love it so much, reminds me of my Mac like crazy. I got the images to work, by setting me permissions, applying hierarchy, and restringing. Timothy I just have a quick question: is there a way to change the applications on the dock?

I never actually tested if that would fix the lockscreen, I just assumed from looking at the code. I'll have a look and actually come up with a fix.

@lilcrazyfella_05: choose the installer option not the unarchiver option.

@cmattis: if you're talking about the keyboard popups, Joshua Koch made them for me. He did an amazing job and they are better than what I was going to do

@sait9806: the lockview is very close to the top so you should only need to scroll down a little to get to it. The circle has a long list of if/then statements, once you see a block of text you'll know you found it.

@Raybeast: I only allowed for switching the dock app icons. You would need to manually edit the plist to change applications.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

saint9806 (2011-08-06)

Thanks

Did you use buttons on the lock screen for the apps? Or did you use appicon?

@Sirtimothy, Yea I got it to work, the letter "q and p" pop up is a little off, the q should be a little more to the left and the p should ve a little to the right, but other than that it's perfect love the way the keyboard and pop ups are, great job to both of you guys

One more thing is anyone exprirencing a respring to safe mode when u try and arrange the status bar icons cause I am, also how do u get back to the installer screen to be able to pic your circle image and which status overlay you want?

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Did you use buttons on the lock screen for the apps? Or did you use appicon?
    I used an image view for the icon and app icon with size 0x0px to get the badge

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    also how do u get back to the installer screen to be able to pic your circle image and which status overlay you want?
    The installer is in the Macintosh HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I used an image view for the icon and app icon with size 0x0px to get the badge

The installer is in the Macintosh HD
    Hmm, I was going to suggest that it could be a cache issue and, but I don't think the cache would affect image views, only appicons, where in the weather widget would I add my city code to have weather working on my dashboard cause I still haven't gotten that "i" to press

Anything on the safe mode respring cause the arrange status bar? This is really annoying me!

Thanks

okay, yea my icons are showing on the lockscreen, i fixed the plist by deleting the @2x from the images, deleted the current.plist and then cleared my icon cache and it fixed the problem, awesome improvements, and it runs so much faster on my 3Gs now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I never actually tested if that would fix the lockscreen, I just assumed from looking at the code. I'll have a look and actually come up with a fix.

@lilcrazyfella_05: choose the installer option not the unarchiver option.

@cmattis: if you're talking about the keyboard popups, Joshua Koch made them for me. He did an amazing job and they are better than what I was going to do

@sait9806: the lockview is very close to the top so you should only need to scroll down a little to get to it. The circle has a long list of if/then statements, once you see a block of text you'll know you found it.

@Raybeast: I only allowed for switching the dock app icons. You would need to manually edit the plist to change applications.
    Got it working. Thank you for this awesome theme!

How do i get the badge for bitesms

Hey do animate work on 4.3.3?

Quote Originally Posted by skinzmuzik View Post
    Hey do animate work on 4.3.3?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc3r3 View Post
    How do i get the badge for bitesms
    Replace where the code says com.apple.MobileSMS with com.bitesms. I believe you will need to replace it 3 time-- for the lockscreen badge, the dock app, and the dock badge.

You will need to delete the Current.plist and relaunch the theme for it to take effect.

I was curious of there were any future plans for additional UI effects (popup windows, the dialer in the phone app, etc.). Thanks!

omg its people like you who introduce a new, more beautiful, sleek design for ios.. thanks soo much, dont ever quit, this theme has soo much potential. by looking at your pics, im deffinetly surprised, and i will buy this soon enough thanks for all your hard work and dedication and just know that you have fans waiting for every one of your update !!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AffanX For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-07)

Thanks

My status bar clock doesn't change time... Anyone else having this problem? Lock clock works fine

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    My status bar clock doesn't change time... Anyone else having this problem? Lock clock works fine
    Yeah when I cleaned up the clock widget code I accidentally made it stop updating. A fix is on the way.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2011-08-08)

Thanks

Yeah when I cleaned up the clock widget code I accidentally made it stop updating. A fix is on the way.
    Perfect! Are we gonna be able to just edit the plist to fix it or do we need to reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Perfect! Are we gonna be able to just edit the plist to fix it or do we need to reinstall?
    You will only need to replace the clock widget and respring

Thanks

You will only need to replace the clock widget and respring
    Thanks! been using this theme since the beginning! it's unreal good

Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast