Page 30 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

I finished sending out the emails. If you didn't get one please email me...I am human you know, I make mistakes.

@Raybeast: Hey I'm 18 now haha. And work = busing a restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I finished sending out the emails. If you didn't get one please email me...I am human you know, I make mistakes.

Oh, sorry, lol. And I would love to have your job, making extra money when your young is fantastic. And you can work with coding and computer, you have a bright future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raybeast For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-06)

Thanks

I know how jobs are, I've been working since I was 16, I'm 20 now, worst part is I'm still always broke, haha, started doing prom and sport photography, now I do sport and green screen replacement editing, I'm supposed to be starting a new job by the new year making bank though, can't wait lol

Is the lockscreen supposed to look like this with the side icons being gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312614668.061537.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I know how jobs are, I've been working since I was 16, I'm 20 now, worst part is I'm still always broke, haha, started doing prom and sport photography, now I do sport and green screen replacement editing, I'm supposed to be starting a new job by the new year making bank though, can't wait lol
    When your young the restaurant business is the way to go. What I plan is to do get a career in law, and become and civil rights lawyers, however these days its way to hard to get into a good college.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken heart View Post
    Is the lockscreen supposed to look like this with the side icons being gone
    No. Is that the SD version? If so I think I messed up with the SD lockscreen because it pulls the @2x icons for the side apps and they aren't included. You will have to edit the .plist to remove the @2x.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    When your young the restaurant business is the way to go. What I plan is to do get a career in law, and become and civil rights lawyers, however these days its way to hard to get into a good college.
    I want to be a cop, but idk, I'm going to go into the oil industry, I'll be working on the rigs, bringing in around 4,000+ a month lol

Timothy my lock screen looks like that also. Can you give me a detailed explanation how to do it back to normal. Like for example go to /Dreamboard then what, and edit what?

Go to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion and edit the lockview of OS X Lion.plist. The code for the phone icon should look like this:
    <dict>
    <key>alpha</key>
    <real>1.0</real>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>23,15,30,30</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>[email protected]</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>LockPhoneImage</string>
    </dict>
    You need to change <string>$ROOT/Icons/Phone@2x.png</string> to <string>$ROOT/Icons/Phone.png</string>
    Then do the same for the Mail and Messages images.

Go to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion and edit the lockview of OS X Lion.plist. The code for the phone icon should look like this:

You need to change <string>$ROOT/Icons/Phone@2x.png</string> to <string>$ROOT/Icons/Phone.png</string>
    Then do the same for the Mail and Messages images.
    I did everything still has no images, only the white arrows.

I can't install it, when I use ifile and try to unarchive it only gives ms two files data.tar.gz and control.tr.gz, help please

Just donated

The way grids work puts the apps in alphabetical order from left to right. There is no option to make a horizontal scrollable/pagable app grid so I did a work around that sets the # of columns to a big number and the # of rows to 4. This was put in a scroll view so you could scroll through it horizontally. I may be able to make the app grid scroll vertical then rotate it 90 degrees so it's horizontal and in alphabetical order going up the columns, but it's just a thought. I'll look into it but it's last on my list because the current setup works well enough.
    I imagine, since this wasn't in the latest update, that in the end, you decided not to do this? Bummer. Oh well. In the end, it doesn't matter too much, because THIS IS, BY FAR, THE BEST IPHONE THEME I HAVE EVER USED (and I've tried just about almost every theme out there).

The colorkeyboard is awesome, the safari theme is awesome, the lockscreen, etc., etc., everything is awesome! Just out of curiosity, have you thought about doing a winterboard theme for the popup images?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cmattis For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    I can't install it, when I use ifile and try to unarchive it only gives ms two files data.tar.gz and control.tr.gz, help please
    You shouldn't need to unarchive it. Just install the deb file by selecting it an picking installer, not unarchiver

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

When I choose the small circle logo to display on the lock screen, no matter which one I choose, it chooses the Lion that is roaring. I can't seem to change it. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by saint9806 View Post
    When I choose the small circle logo to display on the lock screen, no matter which one I choose, it chooses the Lion that is roaring. I can't seem to change it. Anyone know why?
    It's a dreamboard bug. You can do a workaround using ifile though. Go under the current plist and search for 4.png (I think it's the second search hit and it should be under lockview) then change it to whatever png image # you want it to be and respring

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

saint9806 (2011-08-06), SirTimothy1 (2011-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    I did everything still has no images, only the white arrows.
    +1. did the same thing and still just get arrows on the lockscreen

Try doing a fresh install of the theme if you made any changes to you current.plist the back it up so you can just copy stuff over I had the same issue and it is because the code is different for the lock screen.

@Sirtim amazing work! Thank you!

Anyone have issues with the boot logo? It might just be the fact that i used jailbreakme.com on 4.2.8, as i had my phone replace due to hardware error. fml. instead of using other options. And i dont have the shsh blobs for 4.2.8. woo! dammit.
    Last edited by memorylasts; 2011-08-06 at 05:56 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    It's a dreamboard bug. You can do a workaround using ifile though. Go under the current plist and search for 4.png (I think it's the second search hit and it should be under lockview) then change it to whatever png image # you want it to be and respring
    I can't use the search function in Ifile. It tells me I have to register and when I do register, it never changes my status to registered... ugggh....

Downloading now!

Don't get no better than this!!!
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-08-06 at 06:50 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-06)

Page 30 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast