Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Tim, if you have a passcode turned on the three apps on the lockscreen dont work. is that a dreamboard issue?

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    Tim, if you have a passcode turned on the three apps on the lockscreen dont work. is that a dreamboard issue?
    The lockscreen apps work by unlocking your device then launching the application, so if there is a passcode it would prevent DreamBoard from unlocking the device.

Hey Tim, donated and downloaded this last night. Loving it so far but had a few concerns. Sent you a (longish) PM about it. Appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eirreann View Post
    I just had some ideas that would make this theme awesome (but might be hard to program and may take up memory).

SirTimothy, would it be possible to make the dock a bit more like the real thing by making it if you hold your finger over an icon, it will zoom in, and if you drag your finger to the left or right, the icons your finger goes over will zoom in... and if you let your finger off the screen over an app it will open? I just thought that would be really beastly.... but then again I know nothing about programing or coding or anything, so whether that would be easy for you or not is beyond me.
    I don't believe that's possible with dreamboard, well no memory conscious way at least, idk if it's possible or not lol
    Last edited by iGamers; 2011-08-03 at 02:22 AM.

Still trying to figure out how to have the time and date appear on the lockscreen?? Any suggestions? And still have my status bar icons move around after setting them in arrange icons.

Hey SirTimothy, How's the keyboard looking?

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    Still trying to figure out how to have the time and date appear on the lockscreen?? Any suggestions? And still have my status bar icons move around after setting them in arrange icons.
    Try deleting the theme and installing it fresh. I don't know what would cause the lock issue but a clean install should fix it. Make sure the permissions are set correctly and the theme folder is named OS X Lion.
    Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling arrangestatusbar?

@lilcrazyfella_05: I am done the keyboards except for the passcode pop up. I made the image but am looking for the style that puts the grid on the numberpad.

I also finished the animated boot logo and changed the image that shows when you use Respring so it matches the theme. I made some minor additions, too, like tapping the desktop hides the finder menus and on mission control the little finder window will show or hide in the desktop button depending on if it's open or not. Everything just works together better now.

Now all I need to do is find the style to change for the numberpad and I want to make the dock from scratch. I edited a rocket dock dock for the dock image and would feel better if I made one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Try deleting the theme and installing it fresh. I don't know what would cause the lock issue but a clean install should fix it. Make sure the permissions are set correctly and the theme folder is named OS X Lion.
    Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling arrangestatusbar?

@lilcrazyfella_05: I am done the keyboards except for the passcode pop up. I made the image but am looking for the style that puts the grid on the numberpad.

I also finished the animated boot logo and changed the image that shows when you use Respring so it matches the theme. I made some minor additions, too, like tapping the desktop hides the finder menus and on mission control the little finder window will show or hide in the desktop button depending on if it's open or not. Everything just works together better now.

Now all I need to do is find the style to change for the numberpad and I want to make the dock from scratch. I edited a rocket dock dock for the dock image and would feel better if I made one myself.
    Sounds good, can't wait to see the finished keyboard.

I tried now a different ways to change the clock to 24 hours. Don´t get it working´. Any help?

Just keep it that way, you'll learn military time

Quote Originally Posted by Aerosol View Post
    I tried now a different ways to change the clock to 24 hours. Don´t get it working´. Any help?
    Go to the Widgets>Clock>Library>JavaScript>function.js

Scroll down to the ampm area and delete the instance of " - 12" (without the quotes, make sure to backup before changing) that should give you the 24 hr format

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

Aerosol (2011-08-04), SirTimothy1 (2011-08-03)

Hey there SirTimothy, thanks for your work on this theme. Is it possible to remove the lockscreen from this theme? Let me know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hey there SirTimothy, thanks for your work on this theme. Is it possible to remove the lockscreen from this theme? Let me know, thanks!
    Here is an easy way that worked for me:

- Open Current.plist (either on your phone with iFile or on your computer with a text edit app)
    - Search for Lockview
    - Add .OFF after Lockview (should look like this "Lockview.OFF")
    - Save
    - Respring and enjoy

Hope this helps.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

Jephre (2011-08-04), SirTimothy1 (2011-08-03)

Timothy is the keyboard going to be built in the theme like the lock screen, and once you download it is ready to go. Or are you going to require something from Cydia to use it?

Well I finished everything on my to do list so the theme is complete. I am still waiting on the MacBook Pro ColorKeyboard pop up keys so hopefully that won't take too much longer. In the mean time, I will work on some more WinterBoard elements to make the theme more complete. Right when I get the pop ups I will send the theme to PathKiller29 to turn it into a deb. I will then update the link so everyone can get the final build. Please report ANY bugs that you find when you get the final build as I will be releasing it out of beta soon after.

@Raybeast: the keyboards require ColorKeyboard from Cydia. ColorKeyboard is a paid tweak, but I've never looked back after purchasing it.

Default Bugs
    Ok I found a few bugs..hopefully u guys didn't mention these already I didn't check.
    One when u press the trash can to enter edit mode then press the home button to exit the trash can stays full and if u press it it will enter and exit edit mode instantly.

Two. When u press dashboard and enter Facebook or twitter widget then press dashboard again and click the desktop it leave the refresh button on screen which if pressed can bring up the widgets.

Those are what I found.

SirTim amazing theme my friend! Worth every penny! I see u put so much work Into this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sqlackie For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-04)

Just thought about something SirTimothy, what happened to the media controls for the lockscreen to switch songs if your playing music? I see that it doesn't allow you, with the way the lockscreen is, it takes the media controls away.
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-04 at 04:39 AM.

Wow, amazing theme. I love how everything works and is perfectly made. Waiting on a full release. I'm sure it will blow every other theme out of the water

I would do anything to get my hands on it, but my PayPal is empty.

Though I have a suggestion for you. You should make an option in the theme to change to landscape mode. It loads in the portrait mode (default) and then in a window (accessible through one of the menus - maybe add it to System Preferences?), there is a switch to change it to landscape. I'm sure it might be a lot of work, but it's just an idea that you could implement later on. :P

Watch out wyndwarrior, there is a new and better themer!

Wow, amazing theme. I have tried many and many OSX themes, but I think this is THE one. I love how everything works and is perfectly made. Waiting on a full release. I'm sure it will blow every other theme out of the water

I would do anything to get my hands on it, but my PayPal is empty.

Though I have a suggestion for you. You should make an option in the theme to change to landscape mode. It loads in the portrait mode (default) and then in a window (accessible through one of the menus - maybe add it to System Preferences?), there is a switch to change it to landscape. I'm sure it might be a lot of work, but it's just an idea that you could implement later on. :P

Watch out wyndwarrior, there is a new and better themer!
    Last edited by iJake77; 2011-08-04 at 04:54 AM.

There will be no landscape theme for this one. It has taken over a month for the portrait version to be completed so just think how long a rotation switch would take! Anyway, it may come much later if this theme is ported to the iPad since it would need to be able to change orientation. But that will be a little while, if ever because I plan on taking a small break after the final release...it's been way to many late nights coding and Photoshopping.

Just as a little update, I finished the minor additions to the DreamBoard portion and all the WinterBoard elements I want to do. You can now switch the Safari dock icon to Firefox or Chrome. I also made a Safari WinterBoard theme to go with it. I should have the keyboard pop ups late tomorrow, right when I get them I will send the theme to PathKiller29 to be packaged. So hopefully there will be a final release on Friday to all beta testers.

@AWin: Worked! Thx! I deleted to much before. Now i have to find out, how to hide the "AM/PM". Any help?

Thx for this theme! The best theme i´ve ever seen!

Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast