Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just donated. Can't wait to receive it!

Hey my boi tim! don't change the clock man that is appealing and everyone that i showed is loving it but i do agree on the > for the apps on top right maybe just rearranging the icons and the time and date would be better. I don't know if its possible maybe have it hidden so when you touch near the top middle right side or even at the bottom for a classic look to make it appear like the OS X bottom dock does with a slightly bigger icons. you also ever thought about having it for the main screen too? I am not sure if I'm clear on that and as for the rest have the clock lockscreen and user name on top and time and day at the bottom with apple sign in the middle. also i am having some sort bugs but ill try reinstalling everything see how it goes. I know its a beta so not trying give you a hard time let me know if you need any more ideas man cause if i could i would design my own just don't have the knowledge for it yet. One last thing in the application section where theres like pages of apps how do i move the icon apps around?

so i just re downloaded the updated version. so all i gotta do is just replace the OS X LION folder right? i noticed the new lockscreen but it doesn't show the time and date, and i have the phone, mail and message icons there but it doesn't show the notifications on it (i have unopened mail but it doesn't show on the lockscreen). ive set permissions on everything like stated and my status bar icons STILL move on its own. any help is appreciated!

cant wait for the final build sirtim!!

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    so i just re downloaded the updated version. so all i gotta do is just replace the OS X LION folder right? i noticed the new lockscreen but it doesn't show the time and date, and i have the phone, mail and message icons there but it doesn't show the notifications on it (i have unopened mail but it doesn't show on the lockscreen). ive set permissions on everything like stated and my status bar icons STILL move on its own. any help is appreciated!

cant wait for the final build sirtim!!

Just one thought are you spelling it exactly like you wrote it OS X LION cause that never worked for me I found it has to be spelled OS X Lion to work. just checking cause that 1 thing caused me a few days of saying WTH

@timothy hey man the sliders on the lockscreen do sound nice will love to check them out. keep up the great work I wish i was smart enough to do this stuff. Course i don't know how anyone could top this

[QUOTE=CaidensDaddy;6172587]Just one thought are you spelling it exactly like you wrote it OS X LION cause that never worked for me I found it has to be spelled OS X Lion to work. just checking cause that 1 thing caused me a few days of saying WTH

yea i actually have it as OS X Lion. the 2 times ive dl the file it comes up as OS X Lion. ive noticed ppl saying they have it as OS X LION. but thanks for the input! still trying to mess with with this

quality work as always.
    let me know when u need that deb

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-02)

Can someone help? I chose the third option for the status bar to overlay with the whole top bar, but its not doing it I see it when I'm in apps but I'm not sure if it should do it in apps and springboard or just in the apps? Take a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312256820.540025.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312256835.754999.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Can someone help? I chose the third option for the status bar to overlay with the whole top bar, but its not doing it I see it when I'm in apps but I'm not sure if it should do it in apps and springboard or just in the apps? Take a look
    Yes it should show on the springboard too. By default the time won't show, you need to lock then unlock your device or open and close an application to get it to show.

Just curious. Can anyone download the theme using safari download manager and ifile?

^^Yep

Amazing work! I really love this theme! Thx, Timothy! Just one Question: Can i set the clock to 24 Hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerosol View Post
    Amazing work! I really love this theme! Thx, Timothy! Just one Question: Can i set the clock to 24 Hours?
    I believe you just need to edit the Function.js's for the Clock and Lock widgets. Deleting the if/then statements about -12 from the hours should do it.

Default Excellent Theme...One thing to fix?
    Launch Pad is great...just like on the real OS X Lion..but it seems very jerky...is there anyway to limit the # of apps on each page to 16 like on the regular iOS? Everything else is working GREAT!!! I won't change this theme for anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yes it should show on the springboard too. By default the time won't show, you need to lock then unlock your device or open and close an application to get it to show.
    Ok so it's not showing the service bars, data, and battery. The only thing showing is the little magnifying glass

Im too stupid, i think! Dont know what to delete especially. Tried the whole block - doest work. I just know the old method with "true/false". But thats another thing, i think!

I just noticed another small "bug." If you are in your phone, and you're looking at mail, and then you hit the sleep button, when you click on the phone arrow (or the sms arrow) on the lock screen, it goes right back into mail (not into the phone or sms).

I just had some ideas that would make this theme awesome (but might be hard to program and may take up memory).

SirTimothy, would it be possible to make the dock a bit more like the real thing by making it if you hold your finger over an icon, it will zoom in, and if you drag your finger to the left or right, the icons your finger goes over will zoom in... and if you let your finger off the screen over an app it will open? I just thought that would be really beastly.... but then again I know nothing about programing or coding or anything, so whether that would be easy for you or not is beyond me.
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great theme yet again SirTimothy. I really appreciate your work. Thank you.

One other suggestion ... regarding launch pad, is it possible to have the apps go in alphabetical order down a column, then up to the next column, and then down, etc., etc. It's not a huge deal, but with the current setup (the apps being in alphabetical order across a row that crosses all pages), I can't tell you how many times I'm looking for an app, I get to the last page (looking in alphabetical order) only to realize ... crap ... that app is all the way back on the first page. Thanks! As usual, awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    One other suggestion ... regarding launch pad, is it possible to have the apps go in alphabetical order down a column, then up to the next column, and then down, etc., etc. It's not a huge deal, but with the current setup (the apps being in alphabetical order across a row that crosses all pages), I can't tell you how many times I'm looking for an app, I get to the last page (looking in alphabetical order) only to realize ... crap ... that app is all the way back on the first page. Thanks! As usual, awesome work.
    The way grids work puts the apps in alphabetical order from left to right. There is no option to make a horizontal scrollable/pagable app grid so I did a work around that sets the # of columns to a big number and the # of rows to 4. This was put in a scroll view so you could scroll through it horizontally. I may be able to make the app grid scroll vertical then rotate it 90 degrees so it's horizontal and in alphabetical order going up the columns, but it's just a thought. I'll look into it but it's last on my list because the current setup works well enough.

Also, the lockscreen apps only launch if you don't have any apps open on your springboard. Having an app open and launching one is something DreamBoard doesn't recognize because there is never a time on your springboard when you have an app running and the theme is visible.

@Eirreann: I won't say that isn't possible because people are doing the impossible with DreamBoard all the time, but I can't think of a way that would make it work.

Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast