Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Timothy don't waste your time making a light version. I found out if you don't apply the winterboard part of theme everything works well. Now It is running on my iPod touch 2G and it's working great. Thanks for everything!

One request... Make a little more RAM friendly if possible. Other than that great theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Timothy don't waste your time making a light version. I found out if you don't apply the winterboard part of theme everything works well. Now It is running on my iPod touch 2G and it's working great. Thanks for everything!
    Please can you relay to me everything that you did to make it work? It's still giving me the infinite loading wheel. And I didn't use the Winterboard thing.
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.

Tim didn't you make an apple keyboard before? I have one that has your name on it that I'm currently using lol

I installed the new Images folder he posted, replaced with the old one in the folder, copied OS X Lion to /Dreamboard, and thats pretty much it. I also have a new restored iPod Touch because mine stopped working so maybe without any applications or processes going on the theme worked smoothly.

all edits are not saved after each respring...anything about that that can be fixed?

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    all edits are not saved after each respring...anything about that that can be fixed?
    set permissions?
    if you didn't use ifle and go to the theme in db folder and set permissions
    two times mobile and 3 times read write excecute

hope that helps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-08-01)

I just updated the file. All reported bugs were fixed, now when you respring the Finder window will show or hide depending on if it was open or not before the respring, the code was shortened, and I changed the lockscreen.

Everyone using a lower resolution device, you can download the resized Images folder here. It should help you with any memory problems.

This is what the new lockscreen looks like:

How do I get that lockscreen? I need date and time there its very useful for me.

Nice update!! Love the new lockscreen!!

so is this gonna be the full release??!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    How do I get that lockscreen? I need date and time there its very useful for me.
    You can use the original link in the email to download the current theme.

@toawkanavngthded: I am almost done the second Color Keyboard skin then I can do the animated boot logo. Once those are done it will be ready for the final release.
    If anyone finds a bug with the current build, please report it. I want the final release to be 100% bug free.

Is the iPod Touch 2G supposed to have those notifications also, cause mine doesn't, however it has the time and date.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Is the iPod Touch 2G supposed to have those notifications also, cause mine doesn't, however it has the time and date.
    The phone, mail, and messages are part of the lockscreen wallpaper so you should see them, but the iPod touch would only show notifications for mail.

Will the keyboard be able to switch from lower case letters to capital letters when shift key is pressed like in Krak4211 MacBook air keyboard? Alot of color keyboard theme creaters don't include that into there Keyboard themes and I think that is a really cool feature!! I have a real cool idea for the lockscreen also, maybe you can add the HTC Weather widget with 7 day forecast?
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 2011-08-01 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Will the keyboard be able to switch from lower case letters to capital letters when shift key is pressed like in Krak4211 MacBook air keyboard? Alot of color keyboard theme creaters don't include that into there Keyboard themes and I think that is a really cool feature!!
    Nope, sorry. I got annoyed when my keyboard had that feature so I didn't include it.

I edited the post a few times, Im trying to upload the pic of the htc weather widget i was talking about but it wont seem to let me upload it?

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I just updated the file. All reported bugs were fixed, now when you respring the Finder window will show or hide depending on if it was open or not before the respring, the code was shortened, and I changed the lockscreen.

Everyone using a lower resolution device, you can download the resized Images folder here. It should help you with any memory problems.

This is what the new lockscreen looks like:
    Hey tim awesome freaking work man So far the only thing i see that for some reason bugs me like crazy. is that the last digit on the lock screen clock is bigger then the rest. of course I'm nit picking lol also a suggestion maybe the phone mail and sms on the lockscreen how bout making it kinda like lock info where they can be access without opening the phone right on the lock screen or at least mail and sms. just a suggestion ill keep searching for bugs tho. awesome job

My iPod Touch has only the time, the picture in a color, the date, the sleep, the restart, and the shut down buttons, and finally the apple logo. It doesn't have anything else, anyway to fix it Timothy?

everytime i turn off my iphone 4 i have to set up the installation again.

Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast