Page 23 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Thanks I'm satisfied with that. ( gives it a realistic mission control feel )

donation sent, 5DS42911V6867291K [email protected] cant wait!

omg this is awesome!

one thing missing...date/day/time on lockscreen?

pretty good so far...and also after playing it for a while now, my status bar is gone... i had it set so that it appears when i click the search button, and now it opens up a space for the status bar but its transparent and blank....help? tia
    Last edited by kenichi92; 2011-07-29 at 09:48 PM.

Do you have NoStatus installed? If so that could be the problem.

i do, still not working
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Do you have NoStatus installed? If so that could be the problem.

just donated!! cant wait!!

Disable NoStatus. That hides the statusbar. If you using option 2 in the installation process it needs to be off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-07-30)

Quote Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
    Work on it, it is worth the effort, you would have to pay for it some how through cydia no?

This theme is seriously a steal at $4.50 i feel like the work that has gone into this has far exceeded that value. It is worth the fix of your pay-pal account, just take the time to do it.

It's nice to see people appreciating how much time and effort I'm putting into this. I've seriously spent over 100 hours making this theme as perfect as I can and there are still quite a few bugs I need to fix.
    @iGamers: thanks for the info, I will fix those issues.
    @kenichi92: I plan on adding a time/date widget to the lockscreen and I'm thinking about putting phone,messages, and mail icons with badge notifications too.
    The next update will take longer than expected, unfortunately. I really wish there were more hours in the day so I could finish this sooner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

kenichi92 (2011-07-30)

those progress sound great! ill be waiting date/time, notifications will be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    It's nice to see people appreciating how much time and effort I'm putting into this. I've seriously spent over 100 hours making this theme as perfect as I can and there are still quite a few bugs I need to fix.
    @iGamers: thanks for the info, I will fix those issues.
    @kenichi92: I plan on adding a time/date widget to the lockscreen and I'm thinking about putting phone,messages, and mail icons with badge notifications too.
    The next update will take longer than expected, unfortunately. I really wish there were more hours in the day so I could finish this sooner.

just installed and WOW amazing!! still trying to get everything to work! cant get the weather to show up and ive read about half way through this thread so ill keep trying. i tried installed crazydashboard from cydia but it wont download??

edit: after trying to install crazydashboard 10 times, it finally downloaded lol. cant get the weather to appear still so ill still work on it. another thing i noticed was i used the section option for the status bar to be on top of the file bar. after a while the both will over lap each other and i cannot hide the status bar by pressing the spotlight button... and also i have lockinfo and have the notifications on the status bar, when i arrange them to my liking they will somehow end up overlapping each other (default). i dont wanna seem like im bashing or anything cuz this theme is amazing!! just wanted to put in my .02 cents. will play with it still and see what happens.

edit2: the "i" came up on the weather but when i press the box to put in the zip, the keyboard doesnt pop up. will continue to work on it! lol thanks again
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2011-07-30 at 05:31 PM.

This theme, as I've said before elsewhere, looks awesome and I would love it! However, when I installed it on my iPod Touch 2G, I got that infinite loading wheel thing, and I'm too afraid it'll happen again to try and re-install it. But maybe I just didn't install it right. I'm still greatly looking forward to an official release on Cydia!
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.

Is there a eta on the keyboard man, thought it was included with the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    just installed and WOW amazing!! still trying to get everything to work! cant get the weather to show up and ive read about half way through this thread so ill keep trying. i tried installed crazydashboard from cydia but it wont download??

edit: after trying to install crazydashboard 10 times, it finally downloaded lol. cant get the weather to appear still so ill still work on it. another thing i noticed was i used the section option for the status bar to be on top of the file bar. after a while the both will over lap each other and i cannot hide the status bar by pressing the spotlight button... and also i have lockinfo and have the notifications on the status bar, when i arrange them to my liking they will somehow end up overlapping each other (default). i dont wanna seem like im bashing or anything cuz this theme is amazing!! just wanted to put in my .02 cents. will play with it still and see what happens.

edit2: the "i" came up on the weather but when i press the box to put in the zip, the keyboard doesnt pop up. will continue to work on it! lol thanks again
    Go into ifile Make sure the theme is spelled exactly like this OS X Lion apply hierarchically then change permissions to read write execute on all. change owner and group to read mobile on both. then respiring and you should be perfect

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CaidensDaddy For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-07-31)

I just found out that it doesn't work on older devices because the resolution of the images are too high for non-retina devices. To the developer: Can you please make another set of images for lower resolution devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Eirreann View Post
    I just found out that it doesn't work on older devices because the resolution of the images are too high for non-retina devices. To the developer: Can you please make another set of images for lower resolution devices?
    The images should be automatically scaled down for lower resolution devices. If you get the infinite loading wheel, install RemoveBG for SBSettings and before you enter DreamBoard to set the theme, use RemoveBG to clear the running apps then from SBSettings go to Processes and hit Free up Memory. Doing both of these should give you enough ram to get the theme working. The installer takes up a lot of memory, but once you set it up and finish the installer, memory isn't too bad.

I uploaded a resized Images folder here. Replace the old one with it and see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    The images should be automatically scaled down for lower resolution devices. If you get the infinite loading wheel, install RemoveBG for SBSettings and before you enter DreamBoard to set the theme, use RemoveBG to clear the running apps then from SBSettings go to Processes and hit Free up Memory. Doing both of these should give you enough ram to get the theme working. The installer takes up a lot of memory, but once you set it up and finish the installer, memory isn't too bad.

I uploaded a resized Images folder here. Replace the old one with it and see if it works.
    Thanks a lot! I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Go into ifile Make sure the theme is spelled exactly like this OS X Lion apply hierarchically then change permissions to read write execute on all. change owner and group to read mobile on both. then respiring and you should be perfect
    thanks for ur suggestion. i did what u explained and my status bar icons still move on its own and overlap each other. as for the weather i just typed my zip on notes and copied and past it on the weather for my location to appear. maybe ill try and just combine the status bar and file bar together and see how that works.

edit: when i activated the winterboard portion, when i go into any app, the file and status bar are both visible and are overlapping each other... tried to mess with it but couldnt get it to work.,,, any suggestions? cant wait for the next update! had teh theme for a day and love it!!
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2011-07-31 at 05:51 AM.

The iPod touch 2G (which I have) doesn't work with the theme. I have the newer images, and REMOVEBG and still gives me infinite loading wheel. Really sad cause I loved the theme.

just installed quick lock 2 and respring and ive been going into safe mode?

edit: forget that post. seemed like it happened after my phone booted and was moving my status icons around... after waiting a few minutes it went away
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2011-07-31 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    The iPod touch 2G (which I have) doesn't work with the theme. I have the newer images, and REMOVEBG and still gives me infinite loading wheel. Really sad cause I loved the theme.
    I guess I'll have to make a light version without the installer. I think that is what causes the problem since it has to load so many images. You can still edit most of the theme without the installer so it shouldn't be a huge problem not including it.

Expect an update tomorrow that fixes all the bugs reported and updates the lockscreen. If no more bugs come up after that release I will finally be able to work on the animated boot logo and color keyboard.

Page 23 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast