Page 18 of 115 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Sorry, I've been away for awhile and noticed there's been updates, but received no emails mentioning the updated link- have wallpapers been added into the mix yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    Sorry, I've been away for awhile and noticed there's been updates, but received no emails mentioning the updated link- have wallpapers been added into the mix yet?
    Use the original link

Lol I was aware of that- saw it mentioned a few times. Was just pointing out that this method of distro is a bit flawed for those that don't have time to follow the thread.

Were wallpapers ever added? The last update I got didn't have them yet. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    Lol I was aware of that- saw it mentioned a few times. Was just pointing out that this method of distro is a bit flawed for those that don't have time to follow the thread.

Were wallpapers ever added? The last update I got didn't have them yet. Thanks.
    nope wallpapers haven't been added yet, but i already change both the regular and blurred one on my phone lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Just send it to my email. If you could deb package the final theme when it's finished, that would be awesome! Thanks for the heads up on the respring

Done
    sent, and thanks
    let me know when u need that deb

The location on my weather widget won't find the right location when I put my zip code in. Bringing up the wrong cities???

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    The location on my weather widget won't find the right location when I put my zip code in. Bringing up the wrong cities???
    Same. You just have to put the zip code in quickly (no pauses between the numbers or you can copy and paste the zip code from notes)

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this theme, great work SirT

Waiting "patiently" now

Stupid mobile site needs a thanks button. Thanks though!

Thanks

i just installed the latest build and it seems like mission control doesnt hide the phone icon on the desktop, just another very small thing lol

youve out done yourself, this is amazing, big improvement since your first release, it's amazing

Donated a couple of hours ago, still waiting on my link for the theme.

Where are you SirTimothy?

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Donated a couple of hours ago, still waiting on my link for the theme.

Where are you SirTimothy?
    Be patient

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Be patient
    Trying to

Got it, thanks SirTimothy
    Last edited by aauspitz; 2011-07-23 at 03:35 AM.

Just a suggestion could you make a social network or social folder to go in User?

I've looked through the whole thread before but can't remember if I seen this, my keyboard doesnt pop up on Facebook widget. Sorry this has already been discussed.

The keyboard won't pop up at all, and the widgets aren't popping up. Any fix?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working. The theme name was titled wrong.
    Last edited by Weeknd; 2011-07-23 at 03:05 PM.

Have donated ...

I'm just wondering, does the iPod dock app work for everyone using an iPod touch? I realized the iPod app and Music app may not have the same bundle id. If they don't, would anyone mind posting what it is?

I'm just wondering, does the iPod dock app work for everyone using an iPod touch? I realized the iPod app and Music app may not have the same bundle id. If they don't, would anyone mind posting what it is?
    actually it changes in just about every firmware update...
    i know there's the following
    com.apple.mobileipod
    com.apple.mobilemusicplayer
    com.apple.mobilemusicplayer-ipod
    and theres a bunch more
    i think on iOS 5 video and music somehow share an id..
    ill check

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2011-07-24)

Default I Have
    I have an iPod Touch with an older version of the theme, and everything works perfectly! The buttons made for iPhone don't work with iPod touch, simple like that. By the way Timothy as I said earlier can I be a beta tester of the latest version because my uncle took and shutdown my paypal and email. Thanks for working so hard!

Page 18 of 115 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast