Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Gotcha... I'm a patient dude.

Sorry about the wait for the download guys, but I went skydiving today and wasn't home.

As for the issue with the time in the status bar, it looks like I forgot to include the widget for that in the download. I just updated the file now to fix it. I also included app labels for the Stack. Expect another update soon with wallpaper selection and an improved Finder bar time.

I don't have the issue with the Finder menus. I have big fingers so I made every button as big as possible for easy touching.

THANKS FOR THE VIDEO REECO! It's going in the first post

Oh yeah, and I had an idea last night for the facebook/twitter widgets. I am going to resize the google search thing to make room for a refresh button in the address bar. Tap on the refresh button and the widget will dynamically unload then reload to refresh the data.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

tunechi (2011-07-21)

Thanks SirTimothy got it! But I'm having the same problem with the status bar??? Won't respond for nothing?

This is annoying AF!! The statusbar won't respond for nothing!! I've pressed bout 20 times in a row?? No response?? Help?!
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-07-21 at 05:06 AM.

If the status bar is unresponsive (like to SBSettings) that's because it is hidden and when you open then close an app DreamBoard kind of overlays a fake status bar in it's place. It's hard to explain, but the native status bar is not there. If the Finder bar is not working, I don't know what the problem is. Try launching mission control or launch pad and returning back to the desktop to see if hiding then showing the Finder bar helps.

Sorry but also my original statusbar (carrier, wifi, time battery) are on my statusbar. Can't press nothing at all????

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    If the status bar is unresponsive (like to SBSettings) that's because it is hidden and when you open then close an app DreamBoard kind of overlays a fake status bar in it's place. It's hard to explain, but the native status bar is not there. If the Finder bar is not working, I don't know what the problem is. Try launching mission control or launch pad and returning back to the desktop to see if hiding then showing the Finder bar helps.
    Ok. Bout to try this
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-07-21 at 05:48 AM.

Still having a hard time tryin to get the statusbar to respond. Is there away to have the statusbar already down like this http://i.imgur.com/Ta8hI.jpg , when the statusbar is showing it works flawless. Don't know why this is happening?

Tapping the spotlight button moves it down like that. The update I've been working on saves the status bar position you use so resprings and theme changes don't automatically move it to the top.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

tunechi (2011-07-21)

I'm having a hard time trying to get this theme to show up in dreamboard i need help please

nvm i got it
    Last edited by scorpionshane; 2011-07-21 at 08:12 AM.

Tapping the spotlight button moves it down like that. The update I've been working on saves the status bar position you use so resprings and theme changes don't automatically move it to the top.
    Ok thanks! Idk what's up with my statusbar not responding!!

Hey man, do you know if the iPhone 3Gs will run this thing fine? I'm still stuck with mine and yeah, I don't have money to upgrade since I'm still in High School and I don't want to ask my parents. Anyways, can you tell me if it works fine? If so, I'd probably donate you some money too so I can get the theme later on. Thanks a lot in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by AngkorDeNNiS View Post
    Hey man, do you know if the iPhone 3Gs will run this thing fine? I'm still stuck with mine and yeah, I don't have money to upgrade since I'm still in High School and I don't want to ask my parents. Anyways, can you tell me if it works fine? If so, I'd probably donate you some money too so I can get the theme later on. Thanks a lot in advance.
    It works but it's slow and I needed to respring after entering the theme

Is their a tweak or something to fix my problem with the statusbar not being responsive? Really annoying pressing finder, file, edit and no response. It works if I can get the spotlight to respond and it drops down. Just wondering until SirTimothy adds the update to keep statusbar down. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Is their a tweak or something to fix my problem with the statusbar not being responsive? Really annoying pressing finder, file, edit and no response. It works if I can get the spotlight to respond and it drops down. Just wondering until SirTimothy adds the update to keep statusbar down. Any suggestions are welcomed!
    its supposed to activate when u click spotlight....
    however i can make u a tweak to just move the status bar else where on the screen

_____
    look im the only one who hit thanks on the first post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

tunechi (2011-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    The way I have mine set up is by using sbrotator and having it constantly move about whatever orientation I have my phone. Then I changed sbsettings activator to "holding down the home button" thus I'm able to use sbsettings whenever I want. So whenever I have that "fake" status bar covering the top of my theme bar all I do is swipe to the left on my screen (towards the dashboard widgets) and the status bar disappears (not sure why it does that but it's convenient.) I hope that's not too confusing lol.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AWin For This Useful Post:

tunechi (2011-07-21)

PathKiller, you have any success with the status bar time hiding?
    The next update will be big and should fix many issues you guys have.

PathKiller, you have any success with the status bar time hiding?
    The next update will be big and should fix many issues you guys have.
    ive managed the entire status bar however not just the lock

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    its supposed to activate when u click spotlight....
    however i can make u a tweak to just move the status bar else where on the screen

_____
    look im the only one who hit thanks on the first post
    Cool!

Just noticed something else... When I'm trying to press the spotlight button sometimes it opens up the clock.
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-07-21 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    ive managed the entire status bar however not just the lock
    Could you please share it? I'm thinking of adding a status bar/finder bar selection to the installer where you choose if you want the status bar hidden (your tweak), the Finder bar below the status bar (for people who use SBSettings), or the current way which overlays a false status bar (but using it with ArrangeStatusBar puts the signal/data/battery next to the time so it looks good).

Default Can I have the link?
    Timothy my uncle found out that I payed for your theme and got really mad and shut down my email, and paypal. Is there I way I can get the newest link for free from you, like a Beta Tester.

Could you please share it? I'm thinking of adding a status bar/finder bar selection to the installer where you choose if you want the status bar hidden (your tweak), the Finder bar below the status bar (for people who use SBSettings), or the current way which overlays a false status bar (but using it with ArrangeStatusBar puts the signal/data/battery next to the time so it looks good).
    Now do u want it removed or moved?

Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast