Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

someone to help me..???

Someone pls..!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

What's the matter

I do not know how you move the icons on the screen to be able to arrange them as I want. Now it turns me very confused. I press on them but do not flicker like no matter...

Thanks

What icons the bottom ones?

Thanks

Move ya icons on the springboard? Ya need to hit the trash can and it will edit them.

thus I can only add icons. but I can not move ... can someone show me.?

Thanks

Don't think you can move them. Unless ya do it in the plist and well I'm not even gonna go there

the best would be a repo that you can move where they want.

How would I go about adding a camera button below the text button on the lockscreen (or replacing one of the other three)? I saw this was asked earlier but never answered.

Thanks

I would imagine it could be done in the plist. But I have no idea how. Bed bet it maybe on sirtim or maybe pm one of the themes on here may be able to help ya with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I would imagine it could be done in the plist. But I have no idea how. Bed bet it maybe on sirtim or maybe pm one of the themes on here may be able to help ya with it.
    Yeah, I imagine it's not too difficult, I'm just not too sure where to look.

I to am having the same issue with springboard. the annoying thing about mine is that it will only allow two rows of apps per page!! DUMB! please fill me in on a fix for this as well. and also, i noticed mission control is useless. cant edit the content from what i can see. so i got stupid facebook and twitter on it in fake browsers. was this just for show or am i missing something here?

i lost the deb file 2.0 where cant a find a new one i'm a reg.user

Thanks

Email sir Tim

Just wanted to pipe up and say that this theme is amazing, and I love it. Can't find these issues addressed under search, and there are too many threads under this topic to page through, so here goes:
    1) I set my weather widget up on the dashboard, but every time I re-spring or power down/up it disappears and I have to reset it. I have all options set to "mobile" and RWE (I think that's the acronym). Is there something I'm missing/can be done to prevent this?
    2) I set my icons up on the launchpad in a certain order, but those ALSO reset each time I respring or reboot. Any solution to that?
    3) I can't for the life of me figure out how to add icons to the dock. I can add them to my "desktop" and to my stack, but how in the heck do I add a couple of my favorites (or remove ones) from the icon dock?
    4) How the heck do I uninstall non-Cydia apps??

Aside from those issues, I LOVE this theme. Sir Timothy is awesome, and I appreciate all his hard work.
    Last edited by rich67; 2012-04-04 at 09:47 PM.

Default Just a few questions.
    Hi. First of all, this theme is rather amazing and I remembered it today and decided to download it. Works awesome on my iPod Touch 4G (The most powerful device I have jailbroken right now wish my iPhone 4S was on 5.0.1, old device got stolen, new one came running 5.1)

Anyway, I just have a few questions. I was trying to sift through some of the comments but 109 pages is kinda... broad...

1. Is the package version displayed in Cydia correct? If so is there a newer version than v1.1, because if I saw the comments correctly there's a v2.0 of the theme? (I downloaded from Theme Outlet)

2. Can you actually access the root of your iDevice from this "OS X Desktop" or have I just mis understood (Thought I read about that a long time ago, maybe I'm just remembering wrong)

3. I'm running iOS5.0.1 (If that matters) and it appears the Launchpad is a little messed up, it only allows apps to be placed on the very top row. Is there any way to fix this? (Sorta goes hand in hand with the question of whether or not there's a newer version)

4. If there isn't a newer version, is this project still alive and going to be updated? Added to the ModMyi repo? Anything?

Thanks for your time, and if I asked any dumb questions, don't hesitate to tell me so.
    Last edited by Quade321; 2012-04-14 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danifactor View Post
    I to am having the same issue with springboard. the annoying thing about mine is that it will only allow two rows of apps per page!! DUMB! please fill me in on a fix for this as well. and also, i noticed mission control is useless. cant edit the content from what i can see. so i got stupid facebook and twitter on it in fake browsers. was this just for show or am i missing something here?
    The pages only show two rows. Once you have more apps they will fill in. sirTim said he could not have it another way I believe. There isn't a way to change them to add rowa You can arrange them tho

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iBMacNChz For This Useful Post:

Quade321 (2012-04-14)

Tim,

I have the SD version of your theme and it really is great. I have a couple of problems though.

1. Widgets on the dashboard don't work. I do not see anything aside from the polka dot background when I swipe to the right.
    2. Mission control works, but when I click on Facebook or Twitter. it opens up, but doesn't load. I also cannot click on anything on the page. I need to access mission control again to return me to the desktop.
    3. The lockscreen doesn't work properly. The date and time isn't displayed on the upper left corner. I can't set my username when I press the little 'i' on the bottom right as I don't get a keyboard when I click it. I also can't access the three clickable buttons properly when I have the passcode lock on.

Any help would be really good of ya.

Edit: The platform I'm using is an iPhone 3Gs with iOS 5.1 installed

Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast