Page 106 of 115 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Try installing "CrazyDashboard" from Cydia then respring and see if you can set the weather

I don't know why but when I have it installed the weather widget will display the "i" and when I uninstall it the "i" won't show.
    Worked great! Thanks!

Hi everybody. Love this theme like everyone else. Question...is there a way to make my safari bookmarks show in this theme? And is it possible to get iOS folders to show as well?

Hey guys, I just installed it today from the Theme Outlet, paid for and all but I'm having some issues.

-Background:
    I installed it once before this (successful time) and every time I opened any kind of application, it crashed and sent me into safe mode. I restored, jailbroke again, and then reinstalled. This time it worked-- sort of.

I'm missing the OSX Lion.plist and I really want to know if I'm just approaching this the wrong way. I want to be able to organize my Launchpad (so it's not alphabetized) and to add things to my "desktop". As it stands, I can't just drag things onto it. Is there a different way to do this?

-photo-1.png

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

You seem to be missing the os x lion file in there they may be the whole problem. Can you install the deb again?

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    You seem to be missing the os x lion file in there they may be the whole problem. Can you install the deb again?
    I would, but also, my dreamboard doesn't show any other themes rlexcept osxlion. It doesn't show default or the android theme either. I'm thinking I'm going to have to restore again and redo the entire thinG a third time. :/ I don know if anyone else has experienced that problem...

Thanks

Only problem I ever had with dreamboard was a boot loop but that happened once and deleting dreamboard fixed it didn't have to restore.

-photo.png

So when I go to Dreamboard, it looks like this. Restored, re-jailbroke, reinstalled the theme, and it's still the same- same problems and everything. I don't know what could be causing this. =.= I want to just give up on the theme...

Idk if it matters, but I jailbroke with redsn0w. I'm going to try this time with Pwnagetool this time, idk if that's gonna make a difference.

iPhone 4, 5.0.1
    Last edited by ckshin; 2012-02-27 at 01:00 AM.

Okay so I finally made it work by just restoring and starting from the very beginning with a "new" phone. Now my issue is that-- how do I put stuff on the desktop? It still won't let me drag anything anywhere. Step by step instructions?
    Thanks, guys.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ckshin View Post
    Okay so I finally made it work by just restoring and starting from the very beginning with a "new" phone. Now my issue is that-- how do I put stuff on the desktop? It still won't let me drag anything anywhere. Step by step instructions?
    Thanks, guys.
    You put it into "edit mode" by touching the recycle bin on you dock. When you do that, a pop up will appear letting you know your in edit mode. You will then see some squared areas available to place icons there. select the one and a list of your apps will appear... select the app and it will then be on your desktop.

When finished puting your apps where you want them, click the home button and your done.

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    You put it into "edit mode" by touching the recycle bin on you dock. When you do that, a pop up will appear letting you know your in edit mode. You will then see some squared areas available to place icons there. select the one and a list of your apps will appear... select the app and it will then be on your desktop.

When finished puting your apps where you want them, click the home button and your done.
    UGH OH MY GOSH. =.= Thank you SO MUCH. ><!!

Thanks

NP. All dreamboard themes work like this (for future theming knowledge). Just remember, if you don't click the home button when done editing, you may crash the springboard while using apps.

Awrsome. It's my first time theming and jail breaking so this knowledge is greatly appreciated. Do you know how to change the launch pad from 2x4 to 5x4 or whatever may be?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Great work Tim (I think it's Tim)
    I'm iphone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 and theme generally working well. Status bar icons/battery sometimes shows through and I have to tap "View - remove status" until next time. Not a big deal compared to outstanding everything else. Landscape update is a must as is being able to customise dock Apps, add Apps to "Games" & "Utilities" folders and re arrange Apps

Hi,

Can i ask, does this work on the iPad??

Thanks

Just the iPhone

Damn....

Looks great - I keep seeing these for the iPad, but can't find them anywhere.... Any ideas or suggestions (polite ones pls)

Thanks

Maybe do a search in Cydia for it see if ya git lucky. I know they made some but not as good as this theme worth a shot

Thanks

I would mess around with it, but not exactly sure what would need changing to get it to the resolution and size to fit. Also, orientation would be an issue as well.

Thanks

The whole code would have to be changed up

How do i place my game apps into the game folders?
    Last edited by esdchan; 2012-03-02 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Fixed my first problem.

Page 106 of 115 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast