Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS Lion

you need to place the images files in IOS Lion/Images/Light/Wallpapers in order to get them to show up in the wallpaper changer and work effectively with this names Wallpaper1-blur.png,Wallpaper1.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    this theme is one of the best low usage ram mem themes i have ever seen,can u believe it? its using only 0 or 3 mb ram on my 3gs
    That's good to hear! I always like low ram usage on themes so that's what I was going for

Quote Originally Posted by willythai View Post
    I would like to know as well how to use a custom wallpaper.. Please post it pubblic.

I would like to open the WhatsApp application instead of Itunes.

Kindly let me know how to do it.

Thanks man.
    In order to get it to open up WhatsApp then you would need to find the line "com.apple.mobileipod" and change it to "net.whatsapp.WhatsApp" and it is case sensitive as well so make sure it matches exactly or it won't work.

In order to get a custom wallpaper you will need to create your own blurred version and thumbnail and name the files Wallpaperx.png, Wallpaperx-blur.png and Wallpaperx-thumb.png. x is where you would put the number of the wallpaper that you want to replace. Also there is a folder with alternate wallpapers as well with already created blur and thumbnails so you can use them as well. In order to replace a wallpaper you need to go to /IOS Lion/Images/Light/Wallpapers and replace those or go to /IOS Lion/Images/Dark/Wallpapers
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 2011-07-25 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks

Okay everyone I have released version 1.1 of IOS Lion! In order to get it go to the original email that I sent you when you bought the theme and redownload from the same link. Here are the changes in this version:

Change log:

• Various bug fixed
    • Improved user friendlyness
    • Now when you have the game stack or launchpad open you can easily switch folders by just sliding to the other one in the stacks on the dock. This will now automatically open the one you scroll to and close the old one.
    • Now you can also close launchpad and gamestack by touching the wallpaper
    • New Lion Lockscreen

In order to enable the lock screen go to the alternate plist folder and rename Lockscreen.plist as Current.plist and copy it into the IOS Lion folder.

Hope you guys enjoy it and let me know how you like it!

Here is how the lock screen looks:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

sickchris714 (2011-07-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Love it bro very good job been using this theme since I installed

Thanks

I can't get the lock screen to work. I renamed and placed it in the lion folder.

Edit: nevermind I got it working, replaced the wrong current.plist
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 2011-07-27 at 06:09 AM.

Thanks

Another thing, my icons for my apps are Still skinned from my previous theme. How can I get them back to the stock ones?
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 2011-07-27 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Another thing, my icons for my apps are Still skinned from my previous theme. How can I get them back to the stock ones?
    If your apps are still skinned then try to go into /Dreamboard/_library/ and delete the cached icons for the theme that is still having skinned icons and also for the theme you are using now and that should do the trick

Would you be willing to release this on cydia? It sucks that a lot of themes I see here have to be purchased through paypal but I prefer purchasing through cydia store as it is far more easy to restore the purchases and I don't have a paypal account.

AWESOME! Nice theme! Is this compatible with iOS 4? Just got an iPod 2g

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sentinelsx View Post
    Would you be willing to release this on cydia? It sucks that a lot of themes I see here have to be purchased through paypal but I prefer purchasing through cydia store as it is far more easy to restore the purchases and I don't have a paypal account.
    I can't release it on cydia because some of the images are copyrighted by apple and they will reject it.

Sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalaible View Post
    AWESOME! Nice theme! Is this compatible with iOS 4? Just got an iPod 2g
    Yeah it's compatible and should run fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

any good lockscreen for this ?

oh on v1.1

Last edited by italodance; 2011-07-28 at 10:00 AM.

Hi. I've installed the new version. The camera icon on top doesn't work. On the first version it was working.

The itunes icon still not working.

Thanks

Hi. I've installed the new version. The camera icon on top doesn't work. On the first version it was working.

The itunes icon still not working.
    That's weird because I didn't change anything with the camera button or bundle since the last version. Check to make sure your camera bundle in edit mode is "com.apple.camera"

And the iPod bundle changes depending on firmware so for you, you will have to go into the current plist and change "com.apple.mobileipod" to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer"

I explain you what's happened. I've lost my Iphone 4 running 4.3.3 and i got another one that running IOS 4.1

I've installed the new version of your theme on this iphone and the camera and photo tabs are not working. Can be a problem because the older firmware?

If yes can be fixed without upgrade it? It's running faster than 4.3.3

Let me know.

Thanks.

Thanks

I explain you what's happened. I've lost my Iphone 4 running 4.3.3 and i got another one that running IOS 4.1

I've installed the new version of your theme on this iphone and the camera and photo tabs are not working. Can be a problem because the older firmware?

If yes can be fixed without upgrade it? It's running faster than 4.3.3

Let me know.

Thanks.
    The bundle id is probably just different on those firmwares. Here is what you have to do. Go into edit mode and then act like you are going to add an app to a folder to bring up the edit menu where it lists all your apps. Underneath the app name is the bundle id, so just go to your iPod and camera and copy down their bundle id exact, it's case sensitive. Then go to the current.plist and find "com.apple.mobileipod" and replace it with whatever your bundle id is for iPod. Then find "com.apple.camera" and replace it with whatever bundle id your camera is.

Hi. I followed your instruction but it still not working.. i don't know why..

Probably is a bug and it can't be fixed on this way.

For the camera my bundle is: com.applemobileslideshow-Camera

i've replaced but nothing changed. for ipod and photos as well..

Just donated, looking forward to using this great theme. Thanks

Thanks

Hi. I followed your instruction but it still not working.. i don't know why..

Probably is a bug and it can't be fixed on this way.

For the camera my bundle is: com.applemobileslideshow-Camera

i've replaced but nothing changed. for ipod and photos as well..
    Try to make the changes to lion.plist as well and then replace both the current.plist and lion.plist at the same time and respring. Because there's no reason it wouldn't be working if you are using the exact bundle id shown in edit mode

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Just donated, looking forward to using this great theme. Thanks
    Awesome thanks!

Love this theme, great job metalliccornflakes.

I've got both your theme & Sir Timothy's and I've got to say that I like yours best. Like you stated in your description, it's the best of both worlds (ie Lion & iOS).

Love the status bar function that re-hides it by just tapping the homescreen (every DB theme should have this function).

Thanks.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast