Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS Lion

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waldo176 View Post
    ah thanks you were right i thought i was already on the latest version. it worked love it!!!
    No problem! Glad it worked for you

great looking theme!!! although i liked it, i wasn't that big of a fan of cityscape but this one definetly has my attention.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    great looking theme!!! although i liked it, i wasn't that big of a fan of cityscape but this one definetly has my attention.
    Thanks, glad to hear it!

Hi.

I've donated and received your email with the link. I followed your steps but when i open Dreamboard i can't find the theme...

P.S. i'm using Dreamboard 1.1.4.

Please help me.

Thnaks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willythai View Post
    Hi.

I've donated and received your email with the link. I followed your steps but when i open Dreamboard i can't find the theme...

P.S. i'm using Dreamboard 1.1.4.

Please help me.

Thnaks!
    Make sure that you put the folder called IOS Lion in the Dreamboard folder. Not the whole Lion Theme folder otherwise it won't show up correctly

I did it.. only the folder IOS Lion..

Please help!

Ok. It's working now!! Any tutorial how to set it up?

The icon itunes doesn't work.

How can i change all the themes which are included on the file that you sent me?

Thanks

The web Widgets doesn't work. when i click on facebook, twitter etc.. doesn't open anything.

Kindly help me.

Thanks man.
    Last edited by willythai; 2011-07-23 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks

You might have downloaded it when I was in the middle of updating my dropbox. I'll private message you a new link just in case.

Sorry if i have so many questions... is it possible have the email icon on the dock bar?

SB Settings doesn't work.. is it normal?

I saw the Email icon on the PSD Folder. How i can replace Itunes Icon with the email one? It's very important for me to have it on the dock bar.

Please help me o this.

Thanks.

Sorry man.. there is the mail icon on dock bar.. i'm probably getting stupid.. :-)

Anyway, please advise for sb settings and itunes icon.. i follow you instruction but it sill doesn't work.

Cheers.

By the way this is an amazing team man.. great job.. I've tried almost 20 themes on Dreamboard and i gave up on them.. This is the best one so far!!!! Absolutely amazing and user friendly!!! Congrats!! I'm happy to donated 2.99$ Please keep me updated if you will release any further function!!

Cheers.
    Last edited by willythai; 2011-07-23 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks

Sorry if i have so many questions... is it possible have the email icon on the dock bar?

SB Settings doesn't work.. is it normal?

I saw the Email icon on the PSD Folder. How i can replace Itunes Icon with the email one? It's very important for me to have it on the dock bar.

Please help me o this.

Thanks.

Sorry man.. there is the mail icon on dock bar.. i'm probably getting stupid.. :-)

Anyway, please advise for sb settings and itunes icon.. i follow you instruction but it sill doesn't work.

Cheers.

By the way this is an amazing team man.. great job.. I've tried almost 20 themes on Dreamboard and i gave up on them.. This is the best one so far!!!! Absolutely amazing and user friendly!!! Congrats!! I'm happy to donated 2.99$ Please keep me updated if you will release any further function!!

Cheers.
    SBSettings won't work if you have the status bar hidden because the activator gesture is to swipe on the status bar. If you click the settings menu bar and hit toggle status bar then you can swipe on it and show SBSettings. Or you can just change it's activator gesture if you prefer to have the status bar hidden.

And the mail icon is already on the dock so I'm not sure what you would want to switch the iTunes icon with if the mail icon. If you want another icon to replace the iTunes then I can post what you need to change with what.

Thanks for the support for my theme! And I'm glad to help out anytime.

The iTunes icon dosn't work than i would like to replace that with something that i use more often as Whats up messenger...

If you can post how we can change some icons it will be great.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks

I have never had a dreamboard theme on my phone as long as this one. It truly goes above and beyond all the others. Functionality is great, dark and light theme is awesome, and the wallpapers are sick! Easily the best dreamboard theme I've ever had.

Thanks

The iTunes icon dosn't work than i would like to replace that with something that i use more often as Whats up messenger...

If you can post how we can change some icons it will be great.

Thanks for your help!
    If you want to Change the iTunes and make it open up your iPod then find the line "com.apple.mobileipod" and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" or you can change it to any other bundle for whatever app you want it to open. If you need me to I can give more detail when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    I have never had a dreamboard theme on my phone as long as this one. It truly goes above and beyond all the others. Functionality is great, dark and light theme is awesome, and the wallpapers are sick! Easily the best dreamboard theme I've ever had.
    Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it!
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 2011-07-24 at 06:11 AM.

[QUOTE=metalliccornflakes;6157393]If you want to Change the iTunes and make it open up your iPod then find the line "com.apple.mobileipod" and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" or you can change it to any other bundle for whatever app you want it to open. If you need me to I can give more detail when I get home.

I've changed to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" but it doesn't open anything.. I would like to open another apps but i don't know how to do it.. Can you give me more details?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks

[QUOTE=willythai;6157664]
    Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    If you want to Change the iTunes and make it open up your iPod then find the line "com.apple.mobileipod" and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" or you can change it to any other bundle for whatever app you want it to open. If you need me to I can give more detail when I get home.

I've changed to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" but it doesn't open anything.. I would like to open another apps but i don't know how to do it.. Can you give me more details?

Thanks a lot!
    Yeah sure, what app would you like it to open?

could you send me the the galaxy wallpaper on ios lion please
    are you working on any updates? i'll be waiting for

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibee123 View Post
    could you send me the the galaxy wallpaper on ios lion please
    are you working on any updates? i'll be waiting for
    Which wallpaper are you talking about? The default wallpaper on my theme with the apple?

how do i get custom wallpaper?

like this but i cant get it to show on "Wallpaper Changer" option
    Last edited by ibee123; 2011-07-25 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibee123 View Post
    how do i get custom wallpaper?

like this but i cant get it to show on "Wallpaper Changer" option
    No problem, Check your email. I just emailed you back with the instructions and images

19. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

ibee123 (2011-07-25)

I would like to know as well how to use a custom wallpaper.. Please post it pubblic.

I would like to open the WhatsApp application instead of Itunes.

Kindly let me know how to do it.

Thanks man.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this theme is one of the best low usage ram mem themes i have ever seen,can u believe it? its using only 0 or 3 mb ram on my 3gs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast