Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Complex HD

Okay, Heres a new PSD, if you make a considerable amount then you may get the beta.

To make it, the end of the "shade", the background layer, should be 10 pixels longer then the last letter of the text, if you know what I mean.

Icon.psd

How many icons to make so I can get the finished theme? Like what uno is doing with 'dream'?

A considerable amount, I haven't decided, but somewhere between 50 - anything, since my icons take about 20 seconds to make, and doesn't involve image hunting or image editing.

It's really simple - just have to make the icons and name theme correctly, and also in sd.

Just use ImageResize or something like that.

Name them like in 'dream' too? Or rename them how? I'll do 60, if it's ok to be included in the 'icon creators list' :P

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Name them like in 'dream' too? Or rename them how? I'll do 60, if it's ok to be included in the 'icon creators list' :P
    Sure! Just rename theme just like in Dream, it's the same concept.

FIY, the font is Segoe UI Light, which you should have.

Haha, I was going to ask you to upload the font. :P so its pratically text based theme? no pics at all, at least thats what i see in the psd

Unless if you want an icon based version

:P

nah. I'll do all the icons i Did for dream, just upload the font please :P or I can't start work.

Do you have windows7 ?

I'm on my iPod so I can't, if you don't have win7 then I'll post a link

Is this how the icon should look? or cut off the empty part?

Is this how the icon should look? or cut off the empty part?
    Sorry, the gray background should be deleted, but I put it there to easily distinguish the edge of the icon. Sorry!

Here's the font anyway,

Segoe.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

So the icon is fine right? Just the background needs to be deleted. I got the font already

So the icon is fine right? Just the background needs to be deleted. I got the font already
    Yep, just make sure that nothing is changed apart from the width of icon and text.

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Yep, just make sure that nothing is changed apart from the width of icon and text.
    Oh, btw, the icon I posted was for white. If you make 30 for white, and 30 for black, it still counts. Will post the black psd tomorrow, gotta go to sleep now.

wait, gimme a minute, dont sleep first

ok IGNORE the black background just for the sake of showing you, so do you want icon 1 or 2?

1 :

2 :

Icon two, otherwise editing mode wouldn't work.

alright, When you wake up, You'll see my 60 icons here

Thanks

Some new Previews...

New Concept

WallPaper Selector

This theme looks cool, but the video showed it in Portrait, and i totally thought this was a landscape theme. How much will it cost when it's done? I think it's awesome. I'd make the icons for the theme, but that was such a pain for Dream, and these icons looks alot more complex (haha). Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    This theme looks cool, but the video showed it in Portrait, and i totally thought this was a landscape theme. How much will it cost when it's done? I think it's awesome. I'd make the icons for the theme, but that was such a pain for Dream, and these icons looks alot more complex (haha). Can't wait.
    Its in portrait, its just that I dont like cut-off previews

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    There are no images involved in the icons - just type in some text and your done.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast