Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iOmni

This looks really good! Can't wait till the full release.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

When you buy the theme now, you're not gonna get the theme right away, since i still need to fix some beta bugs,
    thank you for your patience, you will get the theme through your paypal mail later today.

Thank you, Sahandii.
    Last edited by sahandii; 2011-07-11 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks

Donated ! lol when i looked at paypal it said 10 dkk thought that was 10 bucks for me. but in the end went to $1.89 CAD

Just donated

Looks good bud, The only problem I ran into with this kind of a theme, is everyone likes different apps and its hard to pick what tiles to use. Dont forget the live tiles, they are what makes a Windows8 theme. I can code anything you need bro, just let me know

Are you trying to be just like me? Even started using my purple?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-11)

Cool guys, thanks for the donations so far, appreciate it.
    Last tweaks and fixes are done soon, and will be sent to you right away!

- Them3this
    I know dude, more tiles are def. gonna be available. And yeah, i'm slowly just trying to learn more & more web coding, so i could make sum cool live tiles.
    And thank you very much for your help bro. Actually, If you maybe could help me with some explanation about DynamicViews, i would be thankful. We'll PM

LOOOL, i actually saw that you were using a purple color, but i basically just wanted people to easier see the OP's threads.
    I'll make mine green then

/ sahandii.

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

A for your effort, but yah there is a few of these floating around already...not everybody loves Landscape mode, but how Omnimo 8 is turning out ive learned to love it...as for your username thing, thats pretty sick...new and quite interesting....and lastly your RAM, you should't have to go into SBSettings and free memory and or Quit All Apps....it should unload after you close out each app...My current modded version of Omnimo 8 im running 11 widgets and I sit idle at 330+ So learn the Dynamic Views and Variables and you'll be on your way...

Just my 2 cents, take it like a grain of salt....but you have already done what most people cant do or even begin to attempt to do, n thats make a theme...So my hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sahandii View Post
    Cool guys, thanks for the donations so far, appreciate it.
    Last tweaks and fixes are done soon, and will be sent to you right away!

- Them3this
    I know dude, more tiles are def. gonna be available. And yeah, i'm slowly just trying to learn more & more web coding, so i could make sum cool live tiles.
    And thank you very much for your help bro. Actually, If you maybe could help me with some explanation about DynamicViews, i would be thankful. We'll PM

LOOOL, i actually saw that you were using a purple color, but i basically just wanted people to easier see the OP's threads.
    I'll make mine green then

/ sahandii.
    hahaha its all good man, yea bro, I'm sure somewhere in my 20,000 lines of code for omnimo8 there is something I can help you with. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk. Would be cool to see a nice version of W8 for Portrait. I did about as much as I could for landscape, some people just dont appreciate hard-work/functionality. Hit me up though

Tyler

ChrisOSX
    Thank you for the feedback man, and you're right, the RAM should be optimal by itself.
    As i said, i just need to put myself into the DynamicViews & Variables, yes.

Tyler

Cool man, sure will! I'll PM you later some time. since i gotta make the last tweaks for the theme, so people can start enjoy what they have paid for.
    - And if you every need a guy with photoshop skills, hit me up! ;b

/sahandii.
    Last edited by sahandii; 2011-07-11 at 05:25 AM.

What do we do if we're 16 and have no PayPal?
    I need a signature, help.

Hmm dude...

I'm 16, and I have PayPal? I mean, you should at least have a MasterCard/Visa etc. no?
    If so, you can easily just set up a PayPal acc? It may take couple of days to verify your card, but other than that, it's easy really.

But if not, then you can always use the "Don't have a PayPal account?" way, and just pay directly with a credit card.
    /sahandii

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sahandii For This Useful Post:

Samberg865 (2011-07-11)

if I donate from my CC, I want it the moment I donate

Good news then, cause i've just finished the first beta release for the donators, and i'm sending it out right now!!
    So if you want it, pay and i'll send the theme to you right away!

iOmni beta1, sent to donators!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sahandii For This Useful Post:

Samberg865 (2011-07-11)

Sure thing man, will as soon as I get my card.

It says a $10 donation? Is it supposed to?

The price is 10 DKK people. Which is $1,90.

Hold on JUST a second

I can't find a link to donate without an account.

Quote Originally Posted by sahandii View Post

I forgot, I had a PayPal before and it got limited. So I cannot donate for the theme.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast